Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aha .. A pack of rabid girls all gaining on MC and he gets flustered and
being attacked, he looses - they were many and you never wanted to engage,
even if they were playing mind games / pissing contest using you as a piss can.
I'm being punished for something in the game I never did
You are seeing too much in their petty squabbles - they all fight between themselves
for boys or for maneating more boys that their peers, hence the whole scene where they surround MC and basically call him out: like you said, only choosing one or all or none gives them their opening to get into your head. Be happy you made it alive outta that
pack of ravaging girls.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
Do none a y”all upstanding ... -stick up yours so deep you are delusional- gamers,
ever heard of GOSSIP in any place where many people have to work or live
togehter? In those places, LOVE IS MOCKED and the MC who is craved most is
covetted to the point of made up in their talks as the gigolo of the college
just to spite him, you hear !?
what is your middle signature?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
game is updated to 7.3.2; is the mod still compatible?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The mod won't work with the new content, and i can't update it as the thread is not updated

It's right here, the thread hasn't been updated yet.

New release for you here:

Changelog:

- 3 new Ch07 scenes added
- 180+ new images
- 7000+ words

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I am with you brother I've only been with Rachel in the entire game and

and I made sure to always reject the other girls

so it makes no sense why the other girls would be angry with me at all

MonsterEyeGames

I don't know if that's a continuity mistake but my MC has no reason to apologize to any of them

it would make sense for the mc to call them out and say what are you talking about I only have one girlfriend

and also this dialogue makes no sense because in the previous update I already said I don't want a harem

there's even an option for it in the previous update so he should have said no

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't agree with you more.
I think the worst thing you can do in a game is to give useless choices.
If you don't want to bother doing it right, don't give me those choices in the first place.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
seems as haremers at the end have got the dev by their relentless boombing...if that is true, as it seems with this latest happyfappyharem update, perhaps it would be the time to forget this shgame and move on.

or perhaps better to start boombing him for any shit we might wanna...he is "flexible" and ready to listen/adjust:unsure::KEK:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
seems as haremers at the end have got the dev by their relentless boombing...if that is true, as it seems with this latest happyfappyharem update, perhaps it would be the time to forget this shgame and move on.

or perhaps better to start boombing him for any shit we might wanna...he is "flexible" and ready to listen/adjust:unsure::KEK:
I mostly check on discord and I didn't notice that much harassment. And I didn't play the update either yet.
I hope it's not true, the harem doesn't suit the game, it goes against game's lore and logic lol. Game is amazing as it is right now, pity if it will turn into shitty mindless fuckfest.

Sep 3, 2020
I mostly check on discord and I didn't notice that much harassment. And I didn't play the update either yet.
I hope it's not true, the harem doesn't suit the game, it goes against game's lore and logic lol. Game is amazing as it is right now, pity if it will turn into shitty mindless fuckfest.
everybody knows I hate Haram

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it is optional

but it feels like the game has been forcing it down my throat
but right now I think people are more concerned with the broken continuity

and the choices that don't seem to matter

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I check here every day to see if MonsterEyeGames responded to our feedback
I don't think it will change much. there are several similar details during the game, like for example when you turn Emily down, the mc when he's in bed thinking afterwards, he thinks he's missed a chance with her. Why the fuck would he turn her down if he wanted something with her? She may have missed the chance by being rejected, but if you chose to reject her, there's a reason.

To be honest, if I'm not mistaken the dev always said it was going to have a harem path. And he hasn't really changed anything from the previous chapters. But now with the excuse that the alpha wolf often has several female companions, And how they continue to throw themselves into the mc despite having rejected them repeatedly and for me more importantly the mc still thinks about them as if he likes them after having rejected them several times, the monogamous paths feel very empty or uncared for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai
Sep 3, 2020
I don't think it will change much. there are several similar details during the game, like for example when you turn Emily down, the mc when he's in bed thinking afterwards, he thinks he's missed a chance with her. Why the fuck would he turn her down if he wanted something with her? She may have missed the chance by being rejected, but if you chose to reject her, there's a reason.

To be honest, if I'm not mistaken the dev always said it was going to have a harem path. And he hasn't really changed anything from the previous chapters. But now with the excuse that the alpha wolf often has several female companions, and how despite what they do and for me more importantly the mc still thinks about them as if he likes them after having rejected them several times, the monogamous paths feel very empty or uncared for.
to be honest because of my reading disability I was kind of hoping one of you message him on Discord and explain

I'm really not good at explaining myself and I tend to ramble one of you can do it better

and last time something like this happened and we explained it he agreed and changed it

trust me as long as somebody explains why it doesn't make sense he will change it

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
everybody knows I hate Haram

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it is optional

but it feels like the game has been forcing it down my throat
but right now I think people are more concerned with the broken continuity

and the choices that don't seem to matter

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes