NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yes, he said from the start - that you can end up in semi-harems (micro-harems), it's 2-3 girls, definitely not of them.
I don't think he would jeopardize his own game just for the sake of making it a harem, it will be against his own plot and lore - making some races who hated each others for decades members of one harem... nah.
Unless he couldn't bear with harems-whiners bugging him all the time, who doesn't give a shit about plot/story and just want the game to be a harem. That would be a pity.
There is no such thing as semi-harems or micro-harems. There are just harems big and small. I dont need him to make a harem game where the MC ends with 20 girls by the end, but having 3-4-5 girls end with the MC in the end is fine, especially if those girls are not some kind of mortal enemies or something.

Anyway lets all calm down, this isn't game of thrones, i really like this game but the plot is not blowing my mind or anything, it's just a regular MC goes to college game except instead of regular girls it's all monster girls. The games plot will survive whatever the dev decides to do in the end.

Also where is my Dragomira content.... been dying for the vampire MILF over here...

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
There is no such thing as semi-harems or micro-harems. There are just harems big and small. I dont need him to make a harem game where the MC ends with 20 girls by the end, but having 3-4-5 girls end with the MC in the end is fine, especially if those girls are not some kind of mortal enemies or something.

Anyway lets all calm down, this isn't game of thrones, i really like this game but the plot is not blowing my mind or anything, it's just a regular MC goes to college game except instead of regular girls it's all monster girls. The games plot will survive whatever the dev decides to do in the end.

Also where is my Dragomira content.... been dying for the vampire MILF over here...
Agree and agree.
And.. agree about Dragomira, she and Rachel are my favs. What a coincidence - both are vampires)

Reactions: NeroZee and MikeOG

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.
this doesn't seem to be the case, in the script folder we have the 4 parts of the update named :

-Anne Felvia ufficio
-Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile
-Olga Biblioteca
-Dragomira storia

so it' seems that no matter what, that confrontation with them is inevitable.
I don't understand italian so for the details of the script i can't say but the names of the different parts speak for themselves.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
It is a shame that we play as a lowly werewolf (commoner(peasant actually) of WoD) instead of a vampire (nobles of WoD). Well, IDK why but some people love to humiliate themselves for some weird reason.

Don't worry about races that hate each other for generations. We will enforce peace with all of them... under the sheets... with MC's peace pipe.

Pipe.jpg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It is a shame that we play as a lowly werewolf (commoner(peasant actually) of WoD) instead of a vampire (nobles of WoD). Well, IDK why but some people love to humiliate themselves for some weird reason.

Don't worry about races that hate each other for generations. We will enforce peace with all of them... under the sheets... with MC's peace pipe.

View attachment 3127623
Starting as an underdog is storytelling 101...........

Besides, it's up to the dev how powerful he wanna make the MC.

DrakyDarky

Jan 4, 2019

View attachment 3127623
I mean, this is mostly just a personal opinion, but werewolves are just cooler? In erotic games(and a lot of other media, not all), vampires are depicted as humans with big teeth, nothing monstrous about them. With a werewolf character you can get a bit more: human, demi-human, humanoid wolf or just go full bestiality and just make it an oversized wolf. Werewolves also have more internal conflicts(as they are usually not in control while transformed), so it is easier for writers to give them character arcs and develop them, I'm not saying vampires can't have these, but it is a bit harder for beginner writers to implement them in an organic way.

As a side note, are there any erotic scenes with the MC in his werewolf form(if he even has one)? Because if not, then it feels like a missed opportunity, why even make him a "monster" in the first place if all he has are some oversized canines.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, there is a variable called:
Code:
VarGreatWolf
So, I would think it's planned for the MC to become powerful af.
Of course he will, we wanna feel that we are powerful when we bang the girls don't we? ;) At least I wanna when we conquer Dragomira :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean, this is mostly just a personal opinion, but werewolves are just cooler? In erotic games(and a lot of other media, not all), vampires are depicted as humans with big teeth, nothing monstrous about them. With a werewolf character you can get a bit more: human, demi-human, humanoid wolf or just go full bestiality and just make it an oversized wolf. Werewolves also have more internal conflicts(as they are usually not in control while transformed), so it is easier for writers to give them character arcs and develop them, I'm not saying vampires can't have these, but it is a bit harder for beginner writers to implement them in an organic way.

As a side note, are there any erotic scenes with the MC in his werewolf form(if he even has one)? Because if not, then it feels like a missed opportunity, why even make him a "monster" in the first place if all he has are some oversized canines.
We saw him in his were form in the beginning, didn't we? My memory is a little fuzzy.......

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There's one scene where you can Unleash the Beast.

Reactions: DrakyDarky

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
"The werewolves are likely to win almost every battle, but the vampires would likely win any war." -a wise person

"Vampire Elders are more powerful than the most powerful Werewolves." -another wise person

Reactions: scannatore

Sinki

Nov 9, 2017
'game'-breaking bug? All options greyed out. Help :) View attachment 3127702
just scroll once to be before this choice scene, in the console put:
Emily_04_09=4
Emily_04_09_Rachel=0

by clicking once you will be able to see choices again and do About Rachel, then answer "She's just a friend" and scene should continue
worked for me after checking the code to see that next scene require Emily_04_09==5

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes