indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.3.2

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
so this game is made by fellon italian?? good

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
No, I am just not stupid. Check the tags it has "multiple endings". So, correlation with main ending and characters ending is practically impossible. Also, Dev already confirmed that this is "choose a girl" kind of game so yeah which proves my point.
i've heard of mini harem options...hope it's true..if not it will end like Where the hearth is , and i will be a bit sad\pissed by not being able to choose mom and her daughter after spending 10+ chapters in pursuing every girls outhere...

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Yes, he said from the start - that you can end up in semi-harems (micro-harems), it's 2-3 girls, definitely not of them.
I don't think he would jeopardize his own game just for the sake of making it a harem, it will be against his own plot and lore - making some races who hated each others for decades members of one harem... nah.
Unless he couldn't bear with harems-whiners bugging him all the time, who doesn't give a shit about plot/story and just want the game to be a harem. That would be a pity.
1701286739685.gif

Reactions: Kitchentable

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hrm, seems the rollback function has been completely disabled for this build.

Edit : And...now it's working again. That's just weird. :unsure:

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.3.2

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Using your mod after the phone call with Maxine the game jumps back to the pool scene.

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I swear every other update getting released recently is giving me this stupid error causing me to have to restart games. I don't know what the hell is happening with developers but it's so frustrating. I'm not using any mods, or walkthroughs in the games either which I know sometimes causes incompatibilities. It's getting to the point that if this continues I'm going to abandon games and move on to others instead of countlessly restarting game after game.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Right...and we, a werewolf, is fucking vampires and in the future we will fuck one in particular that hate werewolves...what you said don't make sense for our mc...
Being unaware that he fucks them behind their backs and be agreed to be in a harem together - are two different things, so it DOES make sense.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes