Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm getting mixed signals here people are talking about a harem even though it's not in the tags?

And I have read our choices are being ignored
Is this true?

I was eventually going to try this
But not if it's basically a kinetic novel
With no options on who we bang because I wouldn't want a harem
I'm not sure you'll like this game anyway. There's no cucked or NTR in it for you. :sneaky:

Nov 9, 2023
I'm getting mixed signals here people are talking about a harem even though it's not in the tags?

And I have read our choices are being ignored
Is this true?

I was eventually going to try this
But not if it's basically a kinetic novel
With no options on who we bang because I wouldn't want a harem
I know I just told a bunch of angry girls I wanted them all in my harem and completely without killing me several agreed they'd be open to the concept.....so I'm going to count that as a "yes" for harem. (y)

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I know of one game that had an ending where the MC wound up with four women. Despite this, the game did not have a harem tag. It could be the same case with this game. You will have endings that have you with multiple women, just not one with all the women.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I know of one game that had an ending where the MC wound up with four women. Despite this, the game did not have a harem tag. It could be the same case with this game. You will have endings that have you with multiple women, just not one with all the women.
I'm not greedy. I just want one.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
can anyone tell me how to link my save file here? I get to the point where MC is in library talking to Maxine on the phone and afterwards, it loops all the way back to the pool party

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure you'll like this game anyway. There's no cucked or NTR in it for you. :sneaky:
Yet™

I mean the dev purposefully ignored the term "harem" in previous versions.
Last version the term was mentioned and in this one it is hammered in, including a scene where the MC was ganged on by almost all previously even MET girls. It was kind of astonishing to not see Sharpe, Essentia, Dragomira or Olga in that huddle.

Meaning apparently the whiners got to him and he either is shoehorning harem in now or is making fun of them by making it look as such only to pull the rug from under their feet in the next update.

The dev apparently is open to ... negotiations.
:rolleyes:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Yet™

I mean the dev purposefully ignored the term "harem" in previous versions.
Last version the term was mentioned and in this one it is hammered in, including a scene where the MC was ganged on by almost all previously even MET girls. It was kind of astonishing to not see Sharpe, Essentia, Dragomira or Olga in that huddle.

Meaning apparently the whiners got to him and he either is shoehorning harem in now or is making fun of them by making it look as such only to pull the rug from under their feet in the next update.

The dev apparently is open to ... negotiations.
:rolleyes:
you forgot everyone's favorite Mermaid and Ghost

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes