Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Harem or no harem
It's never a good idea for devs to let other people dictate what happens in their game

I saw some of the inconsistencies Vidal posted
And that is either due to poor writing or just winging the story as he goes

All this is just my opinion of course
Indeed, turning the game into smth it wasn't meant to be - means altering it's original story and plot. Which also means bringing a lot of inconsistencies, absolutely abrupt and illogical character's behavior which probably already happened considering recent comments after last update. And it never ends well, at least for those who appreciates game not only for lewd scenes but also for it's storytelling.
That scene feels like he's become frustrated and is lashing out and the people like me and Vidal the king of Pervert who are only romancing one girl got caught in the drive by.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Dark and Vidal, out of curiosity since I've never done a solo LI route if it's avoidable. Does it matter if there is a harem as long as you can do solo routes as well?
Doesn't matter to me. I'll play both. Just sometimes in a harem, there are girls I don't like for whatever reasons.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dark and Vidal, out of curiosity since I've never done a solo LI route if it's avoidable. Does it matter if there is a harem as long as you can do solo routes as well?
I know you didn't ask me, but I'll jump in with my opinion anyway.

I don't mind what's in a game really as long as its avoidable
But what does annoy me is if I'm focusing on one girl but then the mc will start lusting after another one even if I have already turned her down multiple times
Or if he starts flirting with other girls

Stuff like that makes choices feel meaningless to me

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

But what does annoy me is if I'm focusing on one girl but then the mc will start lusting after another one even if I have already turned her down multiple times

As I said above, someplace, I think the dev got frustrated and in doing so, bitch slapped everyone.

Sep 3, 2020
like I said before I absolutely hate harem

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it's optional/avoidable

in fact one of the most romantic games that I have played in my life had a harem as an option

and all I asked if a game has a solo route

put some actual effort into it and it doesn't feel like it was added on at the last minute

I don't like it when I'm in a girl solo route and we're having a romantic moment and she brings up a harem

it kind of ruins the moment for us monogamy players

Sep 3, 2020

691e42af0502ebff35bd376ea6e46d1c.gif

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it's optional/avoidable
Why are you complaining then?
You CAN choose to only date one of the girls in the floor or none of them, wich most likely leads to the missing girls of this encounter. You just have to not choose the harem option to get what you want while we polys or the polygamers get their harem.

___

That sidetopic aside, will the vampy become colorful again? I like the gothic style, but since our witch already wears it to perfection our vampy could become "normal" again ^^

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You CAN choose to only date one of the girls in the floor or none of them, wich most likely leads to the missing girls of this encounter. You just have to not choose the harem option to get what you want while we polys or the polygamers get their harem.

___

That sidetopic aside, will the vampy become colorful again? I like the gothic style, but since our witch already wears it to perfection our vampy could become "normal" again ^^
If you don't know wtf is actually being discussed, how about you keep out of the convo about it.?

Sep 3, 2020

___

brother we are not just talking about harems

there is a problem with the newest update it messing up continuity and previous choices

it will take me a long time to explain everything with my reading disability try looking up my previous post

we basically get in trouble for choices we never made

Reactions: Brannon

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
My MC wants to have a harem of his own, a harem filled with lusty MILFs, bonus if they got husbands back home oblivious to them getting their twats filled, legs jellied and preggoed by my MC. The vamp mommy, the dean,the professors, anyone who seems elder to my MC can make it to the list, My MC calls anyone aged like fine wine a MILF. My MC would rather want to expand on his Oedipus complex than go for silly little girls, old farts can have them. I guess that's a win-win for all

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And might I remind you over the course of this thread the official tags (the ones above, not the ones in the genre spoiler) included "netorare".
That was for shits and giggles. Some other users and I called it out when folks got absolutely ass-blasted by the tag.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That was for shits and giggles. Some other users and I called it out when folks got absolutely ass-blasted by the tag.
First: I was one of those "other users".

Second: The EXCUSE was that it was for shits and giggles.
Moderators usually don't play the games hosted here and rely on reports by users for missing tags. There are simply to many games and to few moderators.
Plus it is better if they are ... well moderating the forum.
One or more trolls reported that this thread was missing the NTR tag and a moderator added it without even so much as looking in the thread.

That we did not hear anything from the developer even remotely talking about that topic, the missing tags (both official and searchable) and previous answers from the developer are strengthening my impression that he likely is "giving them what they want" now and is planning to pull the rug under the harem whiners feet the next update.

At least I hope so. The game definitely would not benefit from a harem in it's current form. Meaning to shoehorn harem in he would need to make serious changes to some characters and the story.
As bad as it sounds listening to much to fans is detrimental to a development.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes