Mar 18, 2019
Gotta say this kerfuffle around harem actually made the game infinitely more interesting for me.

It's kind of a thrill not knowing what will happen and if the choices I make will backfire spectacularly or be rewarded spectacularly. Christ, so many games with so many choices and I find the Schrödingers tag to be one of the most interesting events yet.

Also, the quest for Maxine's is starting to get real sketchy. Not sure if selling your soul, or something even worse, will be worth it. Guess it will depend on if she allows anal or not.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Monster College [v0.7.3.2] Unofficial Android Port + zinacke's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 647Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm getting mixed signals here people are talking about a harem even though it's not in the tags?

And I have read our choices are being ignored
Is this true?

I was eventually going to try this
But not if it's basically a kinetic novel
With no options on who we bang because I wouldn't want a harem
There's no harem tag because the game won't have the necessary requirement as defined in this site. Most you'll have is 2-3 girls.
I mean the dev purposefully ignored the term "harem" in previous versions.
No, he claimed to not know how many girls required to be considered as harem here.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
There's no harem tag because the game won't have the necessary requirement as defined in this site. Most you'll have is 2-3 girls.

No, he claimed to not know how many girls required to be considered as harem here.
Yes.
Originally the harem tag that this thread spawned with was simply false as he did not understand what the requirements were.
Shortly after the removal of that falsely added tag he explained that it was in fact falsely added and the player "only" gets a throuple at max.

Albeit in this update the MC doubled down on the harem idea he got in his head last update when Nina mentioned it.
He straight can tell Anne that he wants her in his harem. All girls that ambushed him do so because of the harem he tried to build.
(Even if the player did not engage sexually or romantically with any of them, mind you.)

Thing is with this update apparently he went back on this promises to give the whiners what they wanted.

And might I remind you over the course of this thread the official tags (the ones above, not the ones in the genre spoiler) included "netorare".
I'm relatively astonished those tags (which are set by the moderators) do not include "harem" again but instead now sport "humor".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Meaning apparently the whiners got to him and he either is shoehorning harem in now or is making fun of them by making it look as such only to pull the rug from under their feet in the next update.
:rolleyes:
Do you realize that the biggest whiner in this thread is you?

Half of the comments about harem in this thread are yours, every time I visited this thread I saw 4 or 5 posts of you whining about harem, whenever someone mentioned harem you appeared like a watchdog in this thread to criticize and exclaim that the game wasn't harem, and look, the game is harem, and it even seems to be focused on harem.

The game is still under development, it is natural for the dev to change the game based on the players' opinions, accept that the game is harem, and be grateful for the fact that harem is optional, stop criticizing others because they have preferences different from yours.

The best part of seeing the game focus on harem is seeing this slap in the face, and now that I've discovered how incredible the function of ignoring members of this forum is, I won't see you whining anymore.

And before you try to accuse me about wanting a harem, I'll let you know that no, the only character that interested me in this game was Grace, all the others are ugly and irritating, I've been refusing them whenever possible, a harem with these girls would be too stressful to be worth.

I will end my rant here.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And before you try to accuse me about wanting a harem, I'll let you know that no, the only character that interested me in this game was Grace, all the others are ugly and irritating, I've been refusing them whenever possible, a harem with these girls would be too stressful to be worth.
Same. Just Grace. But I don't think the other girls are ugly. Some are irritating yes, not ugly. My opinion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So this is a not a harem game? sorry I am new here.
now it is...tomorrow it might not be...the day after tomorrow? who knows...could be something completely diff, just name it - ntr, futas-paradise... :BootyTime:

it was planned as a harem game, yet not as a full harem aka when mc gets all chicks.
instead of that he could have 3-4 chicks top (partial harem).
then in the latest update a sudden twist aka change of plans with introduction of happyhappyfappy harem, wher multiple chicks are more than happy to take part in...so as it was pointed above, strange things happen in this game and with this dev (which is ,btw, one of the nicest devs around).

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022

Half of the comments about harem in this thread are yours, every time I visited this thread I saw 4 or 5 posts of you whining about harem, whenever someone mentioned harem you appeared like a watchdog in this thread to criticize and exclaim that the game wasn't harem, and look, the game is harem, and it even seems to be focused on harem.

The game is still under development, it is natural for the dev to change the game based on the players' opinions, accept that the game is harem, and be grateful for the fact that harem is optional, stop criticizing others because they have preferences different from yours.
Nice position you took.
I don't remember you, defending Developer, when harem-whinners came out after almost every update - harassing and demanding harem in a game with screams like "i play game only one time - i want all the girls in one playthrough", but now, when Dev possibly gave in (hope not) - and now you are like "oh no, stop criticizing, it's develope's decisoon, game is sill under development and jada jada"

Personally I just got tired - almost every time when really cool game comes out, due to some loud number of whinners this game turns into shitty fuckfest called "harem", it would not be the first time and sure not the last time, unfortunately.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
Nice position you took.
I don't remember you, defending Developer, when harem-whinners came out after almost every update - harassing and demanding harem in a game with screams like "i play game only one time - i want all the girls in one playthrough", but now, when Dev possibly gave in (hope not) - and now you are like "oh no, stop criticizing, it's develope's decisoon, game is sill under development and jada jada"

Personally I just got tired - almost every time when really cool game comes out, due to some loud number of whinners this game turns into shitty fuckfest called "harem", it would not be the first time and sure not the last time, unfortunately.
I just asked a question I thought was a legitimate question. I do not whine i have played plenty of non-harem games. BAD, Leap of Faith, Twists of My Life, City of Broken Dreamers, there are others as well. So don't include in your whine list. OK?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017

The best part of seeing the game focus on harem is seeing this slap in the face, and now that I've discovered how incredible the function of ignoring members of this forum is, I won't see you whining anymore.

I will end my rant here.
It is interesting how you tried to turn explanations that this game is(was) not harem and in turn explanations about why certain types of girls are never OK with being in a harem with the other one into a "THIS GAME IS NOT HAREM AND I HATE IT!!!" whining.

Either you are in need of one or more ocular surgeries or you are a plain troll.

My money is on a combination of the two ...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just asked a question I thought was a legitimate question. I do not whine i have played plenty of non-harem games. BAD, Leap of Faith, Twists of My Life, City of Broken Dreamers, there are others as well. So don't include in your whine list. OK?
:WaitWhat:
he said nothing to you, why did you took offense..unless there were some deleted posts/edits i didnt see ofc.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, the betas here still can fail, the harem is only for alphas ^^
However, both is a downgrade in my opinion...we already saw the losers of this pack, including its former alpha. I would prefer to form a new pack and be picky about the wolves i allow to join...

P.S: Games need some basic realism to be entertaining. Picking a single girl is a waste of time, i am poly, i play poly...i just dont liked the whole lies and secrets, such things should be said right away.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
now it is...tomorrow it might not be...the day after tomorrow? who knows...could be something completely diff, just name it - ntr, futas-paradise... :BootyTime:

it was planned as a harem game, yet not as a full harem aka when mc gets all chicks.
instead of that he could have 3-4 chicks top (partial harem).
then in the latest update a sudden twist aka change of plans with introduction of happyhappyfappy harem, wher multiple chicks are more than happy to take part in...so as it was pointed above, strange things happen in this game and with this dev (which is ,btw, one of the nicest devs around).
Harem or no harem
It's never a good idea for devs to let other people dictate what happens in their game

I saw some of the inconsistencies Vidal posted
And that is either due to poor writing or just winging the story as he goes

All this is just my opinion of course

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Harem or no harem
It's never a good idea for devs to let other people dictate what happens in their game

I saw some of the inconsistencies Vidal posted
And that is either due to poor writing or just winging the story as he goes

All this is just my opinion of course
Indeed, turning the game into smth it wasn't meant to be - means altering it's original story and plot. Which also means bringing a lot of inconsistencies, absolutely abrupt and illogical character's behavior which probably already happened considering recent comments after last update. And it never ends well, at least for those who appreciates game not only for lewd scenes but also for it's storytelling.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes