Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That was for shits and giggles. Some other users and I called it out when folks got absolutely ass-blasted by the tag.
First: I was one of those "other users".

Second: The EXCUSE was that it was for shits and giggles.
Moderators usually don't play the games hosted here and rely on reports by users for missing tags. There are simply to many games and to few moderators.
Plus it is better if they are ... well moderating the forum.
One or more trolls reported that this thread was missing the NTR tag and a moderator added it without even so much as looking in the thread.

That we did not hear anything from the developer even remotely talking about that topic, the missing tags (both official and searchable) and previous answers from the developer are strengthening my impression that he likely is "giving them what they want" now and is planning to pull the rug under the harem whiners feet the next update.

At least I hope so. The game definitely would not benefit from a harem in it's current form. Meaning to shoehorn harem in he would need to make serious changes to some characters and the story.
As bad as it sounds listening to much to fans is detrimental to a development.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I have a question for this Harem tag debate, this VN would only be harem if the character stays with all the female characters he meets or if in the end he ends up with, let's say, 4 girls, is that enough?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sirpedro7

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is an English only forum as per the rules if you post in another language, you have to provide an English translation.

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Jul 8, 2022
The game is not in French it is in Spanish
Hi ! Indeed there are rules here and therefore you have to write in English buddy.

So, the game is good in French but it bugs a lot when putting this language in at least at the beginning but you just have to ignore it and the game follows its good in French. I haven't completed update 7.3.2 if everything is good in FR, but I played the game with VN Translator.

--------------

Screen :

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
To be honest a game like this makes sense to have a harem. Not only because the setting is more campy and fun, the overall plot is not too serious. Our MC is a wolf... he can be an alpha wolf of his own harem that's perfectly fine. Dev should have just thought about that from the start, before we had that huge controversy a month or how long ago at this point...

Anyway the important thing is that we are on the right path now, time to build up that harem.
Exactly

Reactions: eltharion83

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...example for the type of woman i dont care about.
(you should finish your sentences ^^)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...example for the type of woman i dont care about.
(you should finish your sentences ^^)
if you grow more mature, perhaps you will change your preferences...towards proper values.
( ^^ didnt say "when" nor "older", (can you) guess why?)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Sherm29

Mar 3, 2022
I'm so confused, is the Nina-Sofia romance conflict meant to happen as a part of the game because no matter what I do the game somehow always ends up forcing me into Nina's path. I chose every option to not end up in a relationship with her, didn't use sight or pheromone control, refused sex in the forest, even cheered and talked to Maxine instead of her and I still somehow always end up in her route. Seems like the only possible way to dodge the Nina-Sofia conflict is if I reject Sofia and I don't really want to do that, she is far better than that bitch Nina. Like what's going on here? this is a very punishing non harem game built like a harem game.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I'm so confused, is the Nina-Sofia romance conflict meant to happen as a part of the game because no matter what I do the game somehow always ends up forcing me into Nina's path. I chose every option to not end up in a relationship with her, didn't use sight or pheromone control, refused sex in the forest, even cheered and talked to Maxine instead of her and I still somehow always end up in her route. Like what's going on here, this is an extremely punishing non harem game built like a harem game.
Recently the "completely not harem game" got a "110% harem route and harem conversion to the whole game" and some users suspect several flags are set incorrectly. Others are over the moon that this changed happened.
There is an ambush of most girls that basically accuse MC of being unfaithful to them even if the MC barely talked to those girls.
I myself am rather convinced this update will turn out to be a fever dream and MC wakes up in the infirmary after a blow to the head. Maybe it was the shock of seeing Anne and MC fainted or something.

Reasons I believe that are:
#1 The harem tag is missing in the searchable tag list on top AND in the official tags in the genre spoiler even a week after the update
#2 Instead of a harem tag there is a humor tag.
#3 The developer did not say anything definitive about harem at all. Neither here nor on discord.
#4 Instead it was previously established that this game will feature not a harem but a "throuple" at max.

Basically as of the current state of affairs:

Yes the conflict is set to happen and yes it is serious enough to be completely ignored by the game.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes