Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I swear every other update getting released recently is giving me this stupid error causing me to have to restart games. I don't know what the hell is happening with developers but it's so frustrating. I'm not using any mods, or walkthroughs in the games either which I know sometimes causes incompatibilities. It's getting to the point that if this continues I'm going to abandon games and move on to others instead of countlessly restarting game after game.
Try loading a few saves before your last save. That usually works

Reactions: Pinsel

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Being unaware that he fucks them behind their backs and be agreed to be in a harem together - are two different things, so it DOES make sense.
Dunno which version you are playing, but in the current release they become very aware of it. Well, most of them, the gorgon and the fish were not in the floor. However, they all agreed to be part of the harem...

Maybe i was to spoiled when i started the game with .6 and continuted with .7, but this update felt very short...maybe i should have waited for .8 ^^
Could you make the save pages scrollable? I'm in page 48 and only see the first 9, auto- and quicksave.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Porque me da la real gana (Because I want)
You simultaneously want to ignore something and NOT ignore the same thing?

What are you, Schroedingers Troll?

yay, yet another college AVN. Why couldn't it be Monster Middle School? That has a better ring to it.
I'd guess because middle schoolers unless they are extremely bad and needed to repeat multiple years are not of legal age.

Just a thought, though.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
We talk about wolves, vampires, gorgons, witches, fishes, ...the legal age is irrelevant since no law considers these species at all ^^
Yes.

But "Middle School" implies that the students are literally children.
In human years that is roughly between the ages of 10 and 14 ...

I'm not a legal expert but I'm inclined to think that would be a tiny problem ...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thats the logic bug, human years dont matter in a monster school ^^

Well, all the legal stuff is bound to humans and even then its bullshit to compare humans with art and text...but whatever, i think monster based lolis should be saver then human based lolis.

Reactions: Where'sTheLolis?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes.

I'm not a legal expert but I'm inclined to think that would be a tiny problem ...
Just think an elf going there...she just 84 human years old (or could be a lot more depending of the lore) but still a kid.

Being unaware that he fucks them behind their backs and be agreed to be in a harem together - are two different things, so it DOES make sense.
Even in the last version, most of them (that he is current fucking) know....so yeah...don't make sense...

Nov 23, 2023
You simultaneously want to ignore something and NOT ignore the same thing?

What are you, Schroedingers Troll?

I'd guess because middle schoolers unless they are extremely bad and needed to repeat multiple years are not of legal age.

Just a thought, though.
You do realize alot of (maybe most?) countries don't care about ages of imaginary rendered characters or cartoons, right? As long as the dev is not in China, North Korea, Australia, UK, Canada, Singapore, other mentally ill country that can't tell the difference between real and imaginary there is no such thing as illegal cartoons (and for those and to appease rule 7 here there's loli patches). Makes sense to me, since in sane countries that can tell the difference between cartoon and real it's imaginary , so where's the victim those other countries are trying to protect?

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thats the logic bug, human years dont matter in a monster school ^^

Well, all the legal stuff is bound to humans and even then its bullshit to compare humans with art and text...but whatever, i think monster based lolis should be saver then human based lolis.
Explain that to the governments around the world, especially the Aussie government. See how far you get with that.

Nov 23, 2023
Yes.

It depends on the country. In the US it's 100% legal protected speech (other than perhaps an obscenity case, good luck with that as even attempts at prosecuting under that law are rare these days, even rarer that the prosecution wins).

Nov 23, 2023
Explain that to the governments around the world, especially the Aussie government. See how far you get with that.
Yeah, sadly there's still a few countries that are psychotic and can't tell the difference between real and imaginary. Australia is a prime example, where as an example Bart Simpson has been legally considered 10 for CP possession purposes since 2008 (no shit, you can literally be sent to prison for having a lewd of Bart Simpson naked on your PC there, total insanity). Thankfully the majority of the world is still sane and legally don't care about the ages of imaginary cartoons you make. The way I see it as long as there's no real victims if you don't like it then don't look at it or dl it, same as for NTR or anything else.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm getting mixed signals here people are talking about a harem even though it's not in the tags?

And I have read our choices are being ignored
Is this true?

I was eventually going to try this
But not if it's basically a kinetic novel
With no options on who we bang because I wouldn't want a harem

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes