TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
everybody knows I hate Haram

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it is optional

but it feels like the game has been forcing it down my throat
but right now I think people are more concerned with the broken continuity

and the choices that don't seem to matter

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly that's probably a case of mistakes in the code, fucking up variable assignments and calls is a thing that happens to experienced devs, and a LOT of avn devs were not experienced coders before they started their games.

There's been plenty of furor about the issue, I'm sure the dev's working on it.
I hope you're right brother he hasn't been here in a while

give it some time if he doesn't show up I'll have to message him directly as soon as I figure out how to articulate it

Reactions: Brannon

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
to be honest because of my reading disability I was kind of hoping one of you message him on Discord and explain

I'm really not good at explaining myself and I tend to ramble one of you can do it better

and last time something like this happened and we explained it he agreed and changed it

trust me as long as somebody explains why it doesn't make sense he will change it
I don't think we need to go to his Discord. The dev himself is the one who uploads the game on this page, I imagine he has some interest in knowing what people think here.
Anyway, for me it's not nice to go to someone's Discord (I consider it as his home) and tell him that I don't like the way he's doing the paths, at the end it's his story to tell, if we like it fine and if not we'll find another game.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't think we need to go to his Discord. The dev himself is the one who uploads the game on this page, I imagine he has some interest in knowing what people think here.
Anyway, for me it's not nice to go to someone's Discord (I consider it as his home) and tell him that I don't like the way he's doing the paths, at the end it's his story to tell, if we like it fine and if not we'll find another game.
that's funny I know a lot of developers that want us to message them on Discord when we find a mistake
I know actual developers that would be like why didn't you tell me

anyway brother it's not as simple as we just don't like it it also feels like a mistake it breaks games continuity

if he gets our message and responds with that's how it's supposed to be fine

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
to be honest because of my reading disability I was kind of hoping one of you message him on Discord and explain

I'm really not good at explaining myself and I tend to ramble one of you can do it better

and last time something like this happened and we explained it he agreed and changed it

trust me as long as somebody explains why it doesn't make sense he will change it
In this case you should upload your save file here as well, cause it's the first thing he might ask in order to check the problem.
I checked discord server and nobody described the problem in support chat yet, i will do it, the more feedback he gets about bug, the better
that's the purpose of support line in the first place and he actually responds there.

Sep 3, 2020
In this case you should upload your save file here as well, cause it's the first thing he might ask in order to check the problem.
I checked discord server and nobody described the problem in support chat yet, i will do it, the more feedback he gets about bug, the better
that's the purpose of support line in the first place and he actually responds there.
okay brother I will
View attachment MonsterCollege-1680008752.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
that's funny I know a lot of developers that want us to message them on Discord when we find a mistake
I know actual developers that would be like why didn't you tell me

anyway brother it's not as simple as we just don't like it it also feels like a mistake it breaks games continuity

if he gets our message and responds with that's how it's supposed to be fine
I understand what you are saying, but for me it is a design flaw not a bug, I could be wrong.
I can consider this as a bug, I don't know if there is a way to select the first option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He shared it here and I leave my opinion where I got it. Because on Steam he uploads the full chapters only.
I don't have any problem to leave my feedback, but to enter a discord without being patreon and start saying that this or that is not right. I don't think it's right.
When I've been patreon, I've told the dev what I think, you didn't see how the scene where you kill Selena's sister in Nephilim was before it was made public and he changed it when some subs commented on it (although he still fell short with the change in my opinion).

Sep 3, 2020
I understand what you are saying, but for me it is a design flaw not a bug, I could be wrong.
I can consider this as a bug, I don't know if there is a way to select the first option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He shared it here and I leave my opinion where I got it. Because on Steam he uploads the full chapters only.
I don't have any problem to leave my feedback, but to enter a discord without being patreon and start saying that this or that is not right. I don't think it's right.
When I've been patreon, I've told the dev what I think, you didn't see how the scene where you kill Selena's sister in Nephilim was before it was made public and he changed it when some subs commented on it (although he still fell short with the change in my opinion).
if we're saying that only people who support them on patreon have a right to give the complaints and feedback

well by that logic I can never give my complaint/ feedback because I don't own a credit card because I'm so poor

it's one of the reasons I can't read because I couldn't afford the education

Nov 9, 2023
everybody knows I hate Haram

but I don't mind if a game has it as long as it is optional

but it feels like the game has been forcing it down my throat
but right now I think people are more concerned with the broken continuity

and the choices that don't seem to matter

I mean I literally got punished for choices I never made that is a big deal in my opinion
As long as that's the only thing being forced down your throat, you're doing good!

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
if we're saying that only people who support them on patreon have a right to give the complaints and feedback

well by that logic I can never give my complaint/ feedback because I don't own a credit card because I'm so poor

it's one of the reasons I can't read because I couldn't afford the education
No Vidal, it has nothing to do with whether you have the right to do it or not, I just don't like to do it when there are other means to achieve the same thing, I don't judge others.

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
So I can only choose I love Anne if I choose I only love rachel, nina or sophia options. Can't select it if I choose I don't love any of them.

Reactions: Vasy

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So I can only choose I love Anne if I choose I only love rachel, nina or sophia options. Can't select it if I choose I don't love any of them.
Yeah, something weird happening with whatever variables are blocking that choice.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is there a harem route for this game
Well I believe there was a harem tag when this title first came out. But it was later removed, and why I put a hold on continuing with this story. (I'm just regularly checking after each update, to see if the dev has made any recent changes to their project's path direction. As I'm not a fan of the forced single path story.)

As well, for me at it's present state...this title will definitely need a regularly updated walk through. As it's very easy to miss important early choices, that can later lock out players desired paths, if not careful.

For me...later seeing the red or grayed out choices...means the player will have to go back and find out where wrong choices were made. Which makes this title not enjoyable to play for me. So, I'll wait and see where this title's path(s) direction will end up, as well if the harem tag will return again. I feel this project might end up going through some kind of story rewrite at some point...or maybe not. I guess I'll keep watching to see if that happens. :unsure:

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
To be honest a game like this makes sense to have a harem. Not only because the setting is more campy and fun, the overall plot is not too serious. Our MC is a wolf... he can be an alpha wolf of his own harem that's perfectly fine. Dev should have just thought about that from the start, before we had that huge controversy a month or how long ago at this point...

Anyway the important thing is that we are on the right path now, time to build up that harem.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
To be honest a game like this makes sense to have a harem. Not only because the setting is more campy and fun, the overall plot is not too serious. Our MC is a wolf... he can be an alpha wolf of his own harem that's perfectly fine. Dev should have just thought about that from the start, before we had that huge controversy a month or how long ago at this point...

Anyway the important thing is that we are on the right path now, time to build up that harem.
Yes, he said from the start - that you can end up in semi-harems (micro-harems), it's 2-3 girls, definitely not of them.
I don't think he would jeopardize his own game just for the sake of making it a harem, it will be against his own plot and lore - making some races who hated each others for decades members of one harem... nah.
Unless he couldn't bear with harems-whiners bugging him all the time, who doesn't give a shit about plot/story and just want the game to be a harem. That would be a pity.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes