tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How many % chance to impregnate all of the girls in this game?
Since this game doesn't have somekind of ovulation drug

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
But you have equipment that Juliet drops equipped, so you must have beaten her before to get that drop?
I'm not sure, it's the regular story progression where the city is hit by a meteor and I have to fight her after going through a couple smaller fights. I left it sitting on auto resolve for a half hour one time and it was still looping through combat, her in the air and my party either healing after being hit by the meteor attack she uses or hitting the nothing because she's still "in the air". However I close the game and reload my save when I try it

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
How many % chance to impregnate all of the girls in this game?
Since this game doesn't have somekind of ovulation drug
All are progression based. For most, do practice battle in village and then they are pregnant if you creampied even once.

Mar 7, 2019
which Mythic is it that makes her casts multi-casting?

Also for Dante should i give him gear that helps to tank the party? and use Buff skills to Tank and enchance partys battel power?
The mythic is called Elemental dancer, it's one of the one's you have to build.

Focus on using haste/slow spells and buffs, it tends to help more than using his turn to deal damage. Also, have Dante be the one to use items for the most part (don't waste Bessie's turn to use a mega-potion or phoenix feather unless you have to).

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
All are progression based. For most, do practice battle in village and then they are pregnant if you creampied even once.
I already tried with mimi but she did not get pregnant
Already beat her in the arena, give her gift, fuck her but the result is she is not pregnant
What's inhibiting herbs?

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 I hope the development scope of this suggestion isn't too much in the current game's state, but I'll understand if it is since it seems to be almost finished - a "Girls" section, with a brief description of who they are and what they did/how you met in the story.

I'm revisiting Misty Woods and I realized that I don't remember Quistis at all. I have no idea who she is or what her story was. This dialogue between her and the MC unfortunately means nothing to me. I can only guess what's happening as a confused passenger. I find myself wishing I could look her up somewhere to see how I know her.

There's soooo many girls in this game. The depths of their stories ranges anywhere from "puddle" to "ocean", and it would be nice to refer back to them somehow to refresh our memories, especially if it takes several weeks or even months to complete the game.

I considered a new section to the Encyclopedia might be optimum, but there's a problem - you need to physically walk there in order to access it, so it can't be referenced mid-conversation like I would have wanted with Quistis. I think something in the right-click menu would be even better, which can be accessed at any time and during conversations. Either that, or add it to the Encyclopedia and then also allow the Encyclopedia to be accessible in the right-click menu.

If you're unwilling to do this for the current game, I hope you at least consider it for future games. Thank you (y)

Last edited:

Shahzar97

Aug 12, 2022
You can scroll up a couple spots to see where I said this once before. However sexing the shadow hunters is not feasible due to them gaining access to Mistral Village. These people have proven they are not above murdering pregnant women to potentially defeat their enemies. As for bringing them back afterwards Scarlett has made clear they do not wish to bring back any of the big bads in a prior post. The shadow hunters will likely remain simply part of the group you had to kill to save your loved ones.
No i mean like only available in gallery

evesie

May 8, 2018
its a good game well thought out looking forward to more quick question how do you max out the shop level in your town i seem to cant find whatever gem you need to do it ?

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
I am still having a bug where switching from Story mode to Normal doesn't give me full party control. It is better than 18.1 where I couldn't control anyone, now I can only control Bessie. I tried switching from normal to hard mode, changed my party order, changed items. No matter the difficulty or map I could always only Control Bessie

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
No i mean like only available in gallery
I'm not even certain how you would implement such a thing lore-wise. In the gallery, I'm fairly certain Tali states that it is a magical memory viewer. You cannot view a magical memory of Dante sexing a character he didn't actually have sex with in the story. That just wouldn't be how this worked. Also and I cannot state this clearly enough: It is plain that Scarlet very likely never had any intention of you sexing Eden, Michella, Juggernaut, Furnace Knight, Cixtol, or Slime God. They were it seems to me designed with being the bad guys you had to kill in mind. You can make your plea to Scarlet if this explanation isn't good enough for you but don't be surprised if your answer is no or if you just get ignored.

Reactions: MrFingers

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I am still having a bug where switching from Story mode to Normal doesn't give me full party control. It is better than 18.1 where I couldn't control anyone, now I can only control Bessie. I tried switching from normal to hard mode, changed my party order, changed items. No matter the difficulty or map I could always only Control Bessie
Are you using "Sybil's Blessing" on anyone, by chance? Since it gives such a large stat buff, pressing "optimize" without thinking would very likely equip it automatically.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
I must be missing something very simple. Is there a way to switch between characters in the Equip menu without having to back completely out of the menu and selecting Equip again?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Sentinel Suit & Ultima Blessing may conflict.
(They both change the Counter Attack function.)

If they don't, then that's probably what's causing my Counter to bug out and insta-kill almost everything.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes