Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Couple of bugs to report:

1.after talking to the training dummy and passing on the fight, the dummy's srpite dissapeared, it can still be interacted with, but you have to guess which empty tile to talk to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. after finishing the troll contract, returning to the abandoned barracks triggers the conversation about the contract being done again, allowing to return to gabbi for rewards without starting the contract (or fighting the battle) again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Well FUCK, if you visit the World Map before you visit one of these checks in the Snowy Wilderness, Colosseum Foyer and Mistral Village town menu, it fucks everything up. Naturally it's almost impossible to do this, but still needs fixing regardless.
Due to the highly unlikely nature of this bug occurring, I'll wait a while before fixing it to see if anything else comes up.
This bug hit me since I had a save game on the world map itself. However, I was able to load a twenty minutes earlier save that was in the town itself.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
- Added Episode 5 to the Episode Select screen, it's an almost 100% save with all Ep. 4 Contracts complete. No resources have been collected, but are available at '5', representating the completion of every single Mistral Village contract. No buildings or upgrades have been bought.
- Added 9 new upgrades for MC, Bessie and Ray's homes.
- All House upgrades have been merged into one shop
- Fixed a pretty big issue where old save characters wouldn't sync up to the new class system properly.
- Dialogue for the trolls quest now only appears if you've activated the quest.
- Added some extra chest loot in the Snowy Wilderness 2 and Abandoned Barracks maps.
- The Gravestones on Snowy Wilderness 2 now have easter eggs on them
- Ambience correctly stops at the Information Broker and after Dimple's sex scene
- Gabbi has a new fluff chat line for The Reach
- Gabbi can no longer refer to the Pumpkin Queen before you're made aware of her. Her second dialogue is pretty rare, as it now only appears between meeting Historia and beating the Abomination contract.
- The Training Dummy can no longer disappear on you

Reactions: kratoscar2008

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Anyone know where you get the new contracts? Are they only available after finishing the tournament?

Edit: Nevermind, the info broker became available after finishing the division placement test.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I started a new playthrough on hard difficulty, and I noticed a minor discrepancy, the first contract in misty woods triggers a cutscene in which ray goes into demon form and the party unlocks their first limit breaks (and comes with a TP tutorial), the thing is, while in normal mode the party does indeed hit level 5 to unlock these at that time, with the increased exp they had already unlocked said limit breaks after the kraken fight, before even leaving the shores of easy.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
There seems to be lag when I enter the room in the coliseum where Nurse is. That includes dialogue and battles that are initiated there. There isn't lag anywhere else in the game as far as I can tell.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Too bad the sex scenes aren't animated I hate still image sex scenes so much.
Unfortunately, animation takes a lot of work, so you'll just have to deal with it :) (Ever tried animating? yeah, now it's one thing to be an artist and also code your own game, but asking to draw and redraw a picture for hundreds or thousands of frames to make a animation....would take months, if not years)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Unfortunately, animation takes a lot of work, so you'll just have to deal with it :) (Ever tried animating? yeah, now it's one thing to be an artist and also code your own game, but asking to draw and redraw a picture for hundreds or thousands of frames to make a animation....would take months, if not years)
Yeah animations take so much work I sometimes wonder if it's even worth it. I waited one entire year for a single Sinistar level that had one hour of content, and one entire year for a single Castle of Temptation level with about two hours of content. It takes so much time and effort to animate that it literally slows development down by like 1200%

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yeah animations take so much work I sometimes wonder if it's even worth it. I waited one entire year for a single Sinistar level that had one hour of content, and one entire year for a single Castle of Temptation level with about two hours of content. It takes so much time and effort to animate that it literally slows development down by like 1200%
Sadly seems that animatioms ar rather popular.
Some people genuinely dont care to slow development to a crawl for the sake of them.
Glad you wont cave in, the steady progress of your games is the highlight of this site.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Copying a 4.3 save to 5.03 lead to all the skills disappearing, meaning the game is pretty tough to do without cure, the weaken effect and so on

Any way to fix it before getting to Mistral or do I just suck it up?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Copying a 4.3 save to 5.03 lead to all the skills disappearing, meaning the game is pretty tough to do without cure, the weaken effect and so on

Any way to fix it before getting to Mistral or do I just suck it up?
Pretty sure this fixes itself if you just visit Mistral, the Colosseum Foyer, or the Snowy Wilderness. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't? If it didn't work more people would let me know, that's for sure. Maybe you just found a very niche case.

Edit : Ah, I see, you didn't move a 100% ep 4 save to ep 5, the sync kinda assumed you'd finished all the content in your version before updating. (no way to really fix it otherwise)

Last edited:
May 7, 2017
Doesn't mean I have to like it

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
Live2D seems to be the preferred method these days since it doesn't take quite as long. I've seen people pumping out Live2D scenes twice a month, plus the scenes you're working on will probably only need loops until the final text paragraph triggers the orgasm. I think you can even reuse the models in new scenes which should save time, but I'm not sure.

Of course if you haven't spent the time learning it that will take some time and probably is something you should look into for future projects.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Live2D seems to be the preferred method these days since it doesn't take quite as long. I've seen people pumping out Live2D scenes twice a month, plus the scenes you're working on will probably only need loops until the final text paragraph triggers the orgasm. I think you can even reuse the models in new scenes which should save time, but I'm not sure.

Of course if you haven't spent the time learning it that will take some time and probably is something you should look into for future projects.
I can't stand Live2D, I'd rather just look at still images.

Reactions: 4de64r3esa64sa

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I played this game yesterday, it was really cute I enjoyed it alot! (I played through using the easy story-mode difficulty)

I hope we can woo bessie soon!! :3

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes