f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Two things I noticed, "Optimize" (equipment) no longer affects blessings and conversations in the wilderness should probably freeze time to avoid battles from interrupting them (see screenshot).
1634253263883.png

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Discorde

Jan 21, 2021
Since the time that this project is updated, can someone tell me if he has put something that is close to a pony or not?

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Will Bessie get any scenes with Dante soon? I know it's been hinted, but the bestgirl definitely deserves her chance to join the harem officially.

Also where's the best place to level? Some of the fights being Level 40, and even with Ray using Triple Elementas on every attack, you aren't beating that at Level 14 on hard.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Will Bessie get any scenes with Dante soon? I know it's been hinted, but the bestgirl definitely deserves her chance to join the harem officially.

Also where's the best place to level? Some of the fights being Level 40, and even with Ray using Triple Elementas on every attack, you aren't beating that at Level 14 on hard.
Don't think the level 40 ones should technically be beaten yet, but once you get to a certain level (which I believe is 20), you can run into enemies in the wilderness to beat them automatically (no battle initiation needed, they just explode and you get XP and drops that you normally get if you beat them in a battle).

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Don't think the level 40 ones should technically be beaten yet, but once you get to a certain level (which I believe is 20), you can run into enemies in the wilderness to beat them automatically (no battle initiation needed, they just explode and you get XP and drops that you normally get if you beat them in a battle).
it's do-able at lvl 14 but the strategy is rng depend and you need some expensive armor

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes