OZB!

Dec 5, 2020
So I noticed I only have 1 girl in the harem according to the save menu. I just finished the serpent mission with Eris. Is the number meant to be higher than that? Also I didnt receive a blessing from the shark-girl, but I did from the mermaid and crab-girl. Does the shark-girl have a blessing also? Thanks for the help.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
After having played until i finished the tornament and punched a maine guy in the face
I can say.

Ray is best girl and it's a hill i will die on

also batgirl dimitrescu got a great laugh outta me when i got to the misty woods
That sounds like an awesome easter egg. Does she sit on MC's face FOR JUSTICE?

Reactions: bluefish69

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is TwistedScarlett60 okay?
Been absent from the thread for a while.
Guess that hectic workload catched up with her.
I'm finishing up my other game first, https://f95zone.to/threads/my-tuition-academia-v0-6-3-twistedscarlett.87796/, check it out!

But don't worry, I won't forget MG1,000. It's just on a bit of a break.

So I noticed I only have 1 girl in the harem according to the save menu. I just finished the serpent mission with Eris. Is the number meant to be higher than that? Also I didnt receive a blessing from the shark-girl, but I did from the mermaid and crab-girl. Does the shark-girl have a blessing also? Thanks for the help.
You only have one girl in the harem at that point. But give it a little longer and you'll make that number bloom. The shark-girl's blessing comes later. Blessings aren't just a reward system for having sex with a character for the first time, they're a story-mechanic that shows a lover is fully committed to you.

westcoast2161

Oct 7, 2021
I'm finishing up my other game first, https://f95zone.to/threads/my-tuition-academia-v0-6-3-twistedscarlett.87796/, check it out!

Thanks for the update!
I’ve played through the whole game with each update so far and this is definitely my favorite game to keep up on. Monster girl is the best and your game does it so well. (Any more kemonomimi content planned? :) )
Thank you for all your incredible effort with each update like it’s actually insane.
(Btw I think I saw a comment that you were talking about your patreon? Where can I find that to support you?)

Reactions: monk_56

Farhan124

Feb 18, 2020
when I was playing ,it said that MC opened an skill called berserker.but no skill was added.
did I see it right ,or did my eyes played tricks on me?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

You only have one girl in the harem at that point. But give it a little longer and you'll make that number bloom. The shark-girl's blessing comes later. Blessings aren't just a reward system for having sex with a character for the first time, they're a story-mechanic that shows a lover is fully committed to you.
Good your still fine. Just wondering were you went to.
And sorry, I don't like female MC stuff.

Reactions: monk_56

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So been trying to play the game but each time I try to progress with the story quest in Shores of Easy with the two pirates once I beat them the game screen turns black and then the game just closes down. Any solution to this?

Edit: Couldn't find any solution to this with the save but tried starting a new game and I could pass that point for some reason. Guess that playthrough got corrupt somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaguaRR

MiyamotoUsagi

Nov 17, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am a current Monster Girl 1000 player and am having trouble with defeating the Pumpkin Queen. Is there an easier way to defeat her? What are her elemental weaknesses as the information broker has nothing on her?

Appreciate your replies and suggestions.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a current Monster Girl 1000 player and am having trouble with defeating the Pumpkin Queen. Is there an easier way to defeat her? What are her elemental weaknesses as the information broker has nothing on her?

Appreciate your replies and suggestions.
you kinda lose until you keep getting people jumping in and powering you up. as long as you leveled yourself to max this battle kinda plays itself.

Mar 5, 2020
Guessing that extra protag blessing got removed, and you actually need to make the choice between the blessing or the buff eh?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a difference or incentive playing different difficulty settings, in the beginning?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Onhold? Guess there really was something amiss with TwistedScarlett.
Shame, but at least isnt abandoned.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes