TB2024466

Nov 18, 2019
Why isn't this tagged as "Mobile game" if there's an android version?I almost missed this one because I had my search to search the Mobile Game tag only, the only reason I found this was from Friendship with benefits that had a link to this.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Update. I vaguely remember this was something that was fixed when the game was updated to the latest android version.
Ugh. I re-downloaded and re-installed the game and now it won't even go to the main menu. It's a good game but it's riddled with bugs, disappointing. Time for me to move on. Good luck to the devs.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ugh. I re-downloaded and re-installed the game and now it won't even go to the main menu. It's a good game but it's riddled with bugs, disappointing. Time for me to move on. Good luck to the devs.
Just RPGmaker being trash on android. I already fixed one big black screen on launch bug, and it works fine on my device. I'll still support the android version because the current build seems to work fine, but I highly recommend that anyone just play this game on PC, it'll be a much better experience.

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
Just RPGmaker being trash on android. I already fixed one big black screen on launch bug, and it works fine on my device. I'll still support the android version because the current build seems to work fine, but I highly recommend that anyone just play this game on PC, it'll be a much better experience.
Yeah, it's not your fault. I've had several other RPGmaker games just play horrible on my Android as well.

cadeyrn6969

Sep 9, 2020
I'm playing on PC and this game is one of the great ones. Only thing I've had trouble with is finding a proper walkthrough, and I've seen a "harem menu" mentioned and haven't been able to find it--unless it's just the mistral village city map, but a faster way to see and visit all of the girls would make sense.
Edit: I'm also really excited that there's an area for grinding extra gold/items/xp from mobs now, but I seeing that saves from the last update were incompatible I'm gonna temper that excitement until the continuity is a little more stable lol. But this game could easily surpass Peasant's Quest, and that's the only other genuinely good game like this that I've been able to find. (y)
Edit: Oh, and while it's fresh in my memory--the "talk" options for the characters that are "temporarily available" weren't showing up with the rest of the party in my playthrough. I could still only chat with bessie and ray.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 5.0.2
1633688750742.png
Biggest update yet!

Bessie, Ray and You enter the biggest colosseum in the world, and this time winning or losing is completely up to you. The difference between winning 10,000 G and 0 G. With everything on the line, can you beat the hardest challenge yet?

Content:
- 31 Romanceable Girls (+5 New!)
- 34 Sex Scenes (+5 New!)
- 43 Event CG (+5 New!)
- 14 hours of content (+2 New!)

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -
Mac: -
Android: -

5.0.2:
Major:
  • 5 New Sex Scenes + a new spin on an old one
  • 14,500+ Words of Content
  • A colosseum tournament with a winners and losers bracket you take part in, with a prize that scales based on your performance.
  • One additional mini-tournament after the main one.
  • A Challenge Ladder with harder battles as you climb it, two fights so far.
  • A Monster Arena with powerful bosses based on each area you complete.
  • Two new contracts, one is repeatable.
  • 12 Maps with Easter eggs, NPCs, chests and more.
Huge Skill Overhaul:
Dante(/MC):
  • Evade and Counter has been split into two spells.
  • New Spell: Sentinel - Allows you to substitute yourself for attacks against allies with low HP, and increases damage resistance by 25%
Bessie:
  • Almost all bolt spells have been split into a weaker and stronger variants.
  • Buffed Bessie's Max MP.
  • New Limit Break at level 35
Ray:
  • Second tier elemental spells have been overhauled to reduce redundancy
  • Four new spells. Cura, White Wind, Regen and Buffsuna.
  • New Limit Break at level 35.
Everyone:
  • New Passives for all characters at level 5, 15, and 25.
  • All characters can now equip two accessories at once
  • Various other fixes/changes, too many to list.
When starting the game with an old save, all of your skills with be messed up. I've set-up a check at Mistral Village and the Colosseum Foyer to sync your old characters to the new skills. Your characters will be set to level 11 which is roughly the expected level to enter Episode 5. If you were a high level and want to restore your levels, press 'page-up' at Mistral Village to open a debug menu.
  • Difficulty Select: There are three difficulties: These can be changed at any time at the Hunter's Centre party menu, and at your room in Mistral Village.
Normal: The intended experience.
Story Mode: Auto-battle ON, beat any fight easily and automatically.
RPG Master: For RPG Vets! Much harder but doubles item and gold drops.
  • Training Arena Overhaul, and New Yulia fight.
  • Added a chest in Mistral Village that allows you to collect all resources from the Farm, Mines, Fishery and Shop simultaneously.
  • New Bar Upgrade: You can upgrade the Bar to sell stat buffing soups.
  • New Upgrade Hut Upgrade: You can upgrade the Hut to level up blessings.
  • Updated the intro slightly to better prepare the player for what to expect.
  • If you're a high enough level (typically 5 levels higher than the recommendation), random encounters will automatically be defeated. You will receive the exp and item drops on the map.
  • Improvements to the Mistral Village map menu, new buildings now only appear when you build them.
Minor:
  • 5 new blessings, 8 new weapons, 3 new accessories, 2 new items.
  • Added in-battle dialogue to several old fights against Monster Girls to give the battles some more personality. Including all the training arena battles.
  • Added a new weapon type, 'Unique'. Unique rewards will have this.
  • The Lich's Enchanted Emporium now sells Blessed Essence for 850 G, and the Mistral VIllage shop sells them for 750 G. Blessed Cores are only available by beating Area Conquest matches.
  • You can no longer soft lock yourself in the shop tutorial by failing basic money management.
  • Fixed Upgrading Mimi's Dagger to Legendary
  • Added some more consistency with attack modifier weapons applying status effects from other items. Ray's normal attack spells can now inflict status effects.
  • Fixed Alraune's Luster not giving the Sleep Spell.
  • Guarding now protects against physical and magical damage at a rate of 50%.
  • Fixed A recent issue where enemies with set attack patterns wouldn't follow their patterns.
  • Teleport Stone now appears in your inventory
  • Buffed Potato; the most important change.

====================================================
I'll be spending some time finishing up my other game, My Tuition Academia, before I return for Episode 6.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Having the Mac version crash on start up again using a M1 Mac (but I can still play PC version). I could write up a quick guide on how to get it running on M1 with crossover and the PC version for anyone else with the same issue if you wanted to link to it on the front page. Only thing is it requires a trial version of crossover (which is quite easy to indefinitely extent with a plist editor) and I'm not sure if doing that counts as piracy.

Then again I could just tell them how to use the trial exclusively and allude to the fact that you can find ways to extend it elsewhere.

Last edited:

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
DOWNLOAD
Win
Just one thing, the links are backwards: anonfile is linking to pixeldrain and vice versa.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Encountered a bug
Were you by chance using an ability to confuse or charm Hides-in-Barrels? This has been known to cause a crash.

Encountered bug when about doing contract (playing on android and use old save)
I'll upload a fix in a few minutes.

Edit: A new version is up, hopefully that doesn't crash when trying to take contracts at The Reach.

Last edited:

lp456

May 24, 2018
Were you by chance using an ability to confuse or charm Hides-in-Barrels? This has been known to cause a crash.

I'll upload a fix in a few minutes.

Edit: A new version is up, hopefully that doesn't crash when trying to take contracts at The Reach.
Ok

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
When starting the game with an old save, all of your skills with be messed up. I've set-up a check at Mistral Village and the Colosseum Foyer to sync your old characters to the new skills. Your characters will be set to level 11 which is roughly the expected level to enter Episode 5. If you were a high level and want to restore your levels, press 'page-up' at Mistral Village to open a debug menu.
I just tried this, I'm pretty sure this is not working as intended, my characters all went from lvl 13 to 23, and skills are definitely still messed up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 5, 2020
Just a quick question when updating. Do I just unzip and save over all the files I currently have, or should I start a new directory? Also, do saves stay intact or should I expect to start over?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Just a quick question when updating. Do I just unzip and save over all the files I currently have, or should I start a new directory? Also, do saves stay intact or should I expect to start over?
don't overwrite, just extract the new version using a new folder, and then transfer saves by copying over the "www/save" folder in the old one (though hold off on doing that right now, since this version changes things affecting old saves, dev added a check that should fix things, but as I said in the comment above yours, said check currently just messes them up further)

Reactions: Vampire_Breton

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I just tried this, I'm pretty sure this is not working as intended, my characters all went from lvl 13 to 23, and skills are definitely still messed up:
Well FUCK, if you visit the World Map before you visit one of these checks in the Snowy Wilderness, Colosseum Foyer and Mistral Village town menu, it fucks everything up. Naturally it's almost impossible to do this, but still needs fixing regardless.
Due to the highly unlikely nature of this bug occurring, I'll wait a while before fixing it to see if anything else comes up.

Reactions: Drakan47

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 5.0.2
View attachment 1442571
Biggest update yet!

Bessie, Ray and You enter the biggest colosseum in the world, and this time winning or losing is completely up to you. The difference between winning 10,000 G and 0 G. With everything on the line, can you beat the hardest challenge yet?

Content:
- 31 Romanceable Girls (+5 New!)
- 34 Sex Scenes (+5 New!)
- 43 Event CG (+5 New!)
- 14 hours of content (+2 New!)

DOWNLOAD
Win

5.0.2:
Major:
  • 5 New Sex Scenes + a new spin on an old one
  • 14,500+ Words of Content
  • A colosseum tournament with a winners and losers bracket you take part in, with a prize that scales based on your performance.
  • One additional mini-tournament after the main one.
  • A Challenge Ladder with harder battles as you climb it, two fights so far.
  • A Monster Arena with powerful bosses based on each area you complete.
  • Two new contracts, one is repeatable.
  • 12 Maps with Easter eggs, NPCs, chests and more.
Huge Skill Overhaul:
Dante(/MC):
  • Evade and Counter has been split into two spells.
  • New Spell: Sentinel - Allows you to substitute yourself for attacks against allies with low HP, and increases damage resistance by 25%
Bessie:
  • Almost all bolt spells have been split into a weaker and stronger variants.
  • Buffed Bessie's Max MP.
  • New Limit Break at level 35
Ray:
  • Second tier elemental spells have been overhauled to reduce redundancy
  • Four new spells. Cura, White Wind, Regen and Buffsuna.
  • New Limit Break at level 35.
Everyone:
  • New Passives for all characters at level 5, 15, and 25.
  • All characters can now equip two accessories at once
  • Various other fixes/changes, too many to list.
  • Difficulty Select: There are three difficulties: These can be changed at any time at the Hunter's Centre party menu, and at your room in Mistral Village.
Normal: The intended experience.
Story Mode: Auto-battle ON, beat any fight easily and automatically.
RPG Master: For RPG Vets! Much harder but doubles item and gold drops.
  • Training Arena Overhaul, and New Yulia fight.
  • Added a chest in Mistral Village that allows you to collect all resources from the Farm, Mines, Fishery and Shop simultaneously.
  • New Bar Upgrade: You can upgrade the Bar to sell stat buffing soups.
  • New Upgrade Hut Upgrade: You can upgrade the Hut to level up blessings.
  • Updated the intro slightly to better prepare the player for what to expect.
  • If you're a high enough level (typically 5 levels higher than the recommendation), random encounters will automatically be defeated. You will receive the exp and item drops on the map.
  • Improvements to the Mistral Village map menu, new buildings now only appear when you build them.
Minor:
  • 5 new blessings, 8 new weapons, 3 new accessories, 2 new items.
  • Added in-battle dialogue to several old fights against Monster Girls to give the battles some more personality. Including all the training arena battles.
  • Added a new weapon type, 'Unique'. Unique rewards will have this.
  • The Lich's Enchanted Emporium now sells Blessed Essence for 850 G, and the Mistral VIllage shop sells them for 750 G. Blessed Cores are only available by beating Area Conquest matches.
  • You can no longer soft lock yourself in the shop tutorial by failing basic money management.
  • Fixed Upgrading Mimi's Dagger to Legendary
  • Added some more consistency with attack modifier weapons applying status effects from other items. Ray's normal attack spells can now inflict status effects.
  • Fixed Alraune's Luster not giving the Sleep Spell.
  • Guarding now protects against physical and magical damage at a rate of 50%.
  • Fixed A recent issue where enemies with set attack patterns wouldn't follow their patterns.
  • Teleport Stone now appears in your inventory
  • Buffed Potato; the most important change.

====================================================
I'll be spending some time finishing up my other game, My Tuition Academia, before I return for Episode 6.
Nice. We dont deserve such a nice developer.

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
Looks like I ran into a bug fighting at the colosseum . I was using the Story Mode difficulty and got through the first half of the final match (I think) before the error happened.

Update: I managed to get passed it after the third try. It must have been some specific attack or something that was triggering the error.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Looks like I ran into a bug fighting at the colosseum . I was using the Story Mode difficulty and got through the first half of the final match (I think) before the error happened.

Update: I managed to get passed it after the third try. It must have been some specific attack or something that was triggering the error.
I tried this battle 3 times with a regular party in story-mode and was unable to get a crash, so I'm hoping this is a very niche thing, could you tell me what equipment you were using?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes