Ruiji_Hinai

Dec 18, 2020
For now i had quite fun but i was wondering, the game actually goes up to crazy levels like 30 35, After colosseum there isn't anything so how you can Level up so fast ? The Mobs in Snowfield don't give as much EXP...soooo did i skip something or there isn't an Effective way to level up fast (also is it possible to reach 800 rank ? I've finished all the current contracts, am i expected to lower it by doing repetitive quest (like the troll one)

Windmillman69

Oct 11, 2021
I don't know why im stuck at the colosseum. Should the nurse say something else than wait? And for how long should i wait?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
For now i had quite fun but i was wondering, the game actually goes up to crazy levels like 30 35, After colosseum there isn't anything so how you can Level up so fast ? The Mobs in Snowfield don't give as much EXP...soooo did i skip something or there isn't an Effective way to level up fast (also is it possible to reach 800 rank ? I've finished all the current contracts, am i expected to lower it by doing repetitive quest (like the troll one)
Those things aren't meant to be beaten yet. The game is still in development.

I don't know why im stuck at the colosseum. Should the nurse say something else than wait? And for how long should i wait?
If the Nurse needs you to wait, that's usually an implication that you need to leave her room for the story to progress. Pretty sure you can go right back in after the scenes with Francesca.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Pretty sure this fixes itself if you just visit Mistral, the Colosseum Foyer, or the Snowy Wilderness. I'd be very surprised if it doesn't? If it didn't work more people would let me know, that's for sure. Maybe you just found a very niche case.

Edit : Ah, I see, you didn't move a 100% ep 4 save to ep 5, the sync kinda assumed you'd finished all the content in your version before updating. (no way to really fix it otherwise)
I crutched the limit breaks to get to Mistral, do you still not get the physical debuff skill for the MC or am I just misremembering the old version?

Also, XP gain boosts kinda screw up the whole "no random encounters or grinding" deal. I'll also try and do an in-depth post when I've finished all available content

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
do you still not get the physical debuff skill for the MC or am I just misremembering the old version?
Power break? You definitely should get that, if not there's some issue.
Also, XP gain boosts
This, again, was purely designed to sync up a completed save. Since that is roughly the level you'd have been if you beat all the content in ep 4. It's just a band-aid fix because of RPGmaker's lazy coding.

Sorry that you had a rocky and unusual experience. I wish there was a better way than just starting a new save and skipping ahead with episode select.

jayx304

Feb 14, 2020
Hi All
Anyone help with this error after install of 5.0.3 after copying only the saves from Episode 3 Part 2 (version 3.03)
I hope its not a start from scratch job. Do i need to install earlier version to convert?
TIA
monster1000error.PNG

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi All
Anyone help with this error after install of 5.0.3 after copying only the saves from Episode 3 Part 2 (version 3.03)
I hope its not a start from scratch job. Do i need to install earlier version to convert?
TIA
View attachment 1449294
Episode 3 saves aren't compatible with Episode 4/5, it was an absolutely necessary change, and episode select is available when starting a new game so you don't have to start from the beginning.

Reactions: jayx304

Leecher97

Jul 10, 2018
A bit confused. Level 4, 13 Def with no equipment. Tough Shield +3% Def brings me to 14 Def.
A Kraken Shield(common) is +3% Def and +3% M.Def but wearing just this keeps me at 13 Def and M,Def.
Wearing both brings me 15. Why are they different?

VirgilSteam

Jul 11, 2017
I tried this battle 3 times with a regular party in story-mode and was unable to get a crash, so I'm hoping this is a very niche thing, could you tell me what equipment you were using?
Sorry for the long delay, honestly I'm not sure what equipment I had. I don't have the information saved since I was able to get through the issue. Since I was able to brute-force my way through it then the problem was probably some hang-up with my machine not playing nicely with the game or RPG Maker.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
A bit confused. Level 4, 13 Def with no equipment. Tough Shield +3% Def brings me to 14 Def.
A Kraken Shield(common) is +3% Def and +3% M.Def but wearing just this keeps me at 13 Def and M,Def.
Wearing both brings me 15. Why are they different?
That'll be because equipment also has stats attached to them too. Common equipment is +0, Rare is +1, and Legendary is +2. The Tough Shield you get at the start has +1 Defense. The common Kraken Shield has +0 defense.

jayx304

Feb 14, 2020
Episode 3 saves aren't compatible with Episode 4/5, it was an absolutely necessary change, and episode select is available when starting a new game so you don't have to start from the beginning.
Ahh no worries - I liked some of the earlier parts so will start again. Thanks for reply.

fakename4337

Aug 17, 2018
Wisdom Staff's heal skill ID is desynced, and instead applies Null Shock.
I'm not sure if this is fixed, but Dual Shields also used to apply Guard to the enemy as a status when attacking, not yourself.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
first things first i really like the game its fun to play and fun to read :)
2. is it in any way possible to get a "hint" what to do next -
u sometimes get stuck not knowing what to do im also now kinda confused if i've seen all or not :'D
P.S. : the "end of current version" is missing :p

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes