altl

Jan 12, 2020
Oh yeah, bugs I noticed:

Ray's White Wind spell (heals all allies 50% hp) is bugged and actually damages the whole party instead

After the Davy/Iso training fight is done and if you try to rematch, for some reason Yulia's rematch comes up instead so once you beat them you can't fight them again.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Before I forget it again, Ray's and Bessie's portraits do not represent their current fashion choice after receiving new clothing from Fiona in Mistral Village.

altl

Jan 12, 2020
So the very first then... damn it.
you can replay the quest when you level up enough to beat her and still get it (pumpkin slayer)
just go back to misty woods

oh yeah you also get like 3000 gold per replay of that quest so it's good for farming gold if you need more

Reactions: Daddums

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
If you want some help beating her, then my recommendation is to Use focus 5 times, then hit her with Mental Break until her Hp was just above half, then Ray's Fury Flare kills her. Also my party's level was 13.
I'll give it a shot, thanks.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Any tips for the Hides-In-Barrels Training arena fight? Keke’s the same level as her and I beat her easily enough but I’ve lost to barrels like 3 times and it wasn’t close.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
This episode's findings may not be as conclusive as the former's because it was not as linear and thus it's hard to say how much I actually read/saw but it is what it is. Not much at all; one of them is art related.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been trying to play version 5.0.3 under Windows, but every time the game crashes very early on in the prologue. No error message - its window just disappears. It seems to happen right after I've clicked or hit Enter in response to the game asking me to do so after it's told me what its controls are. I've played a number of other games that use this version of RPGM successfully (or at least the game icon is the same, so I assume it's the same version of RPGM.)

Reactions: Aman2001

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
After having played until i finished the tornament and punched a maine guy in the face
I can say.

Ray is best girl and it's a hill i will die on

also batgirl dimitrescu got a great laugh outta me when i got to the misty woods

Reactions: BlueDovah
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes