Niccodem

Nov 18, 2017
Got a problem with android version's performance.

After starting it runs great, flawlessly, but gradually after few mins fps drops to 10ish, then it goes to 2-3 fps.

First 2-3 times after installing game was running smoothly, then mentioned problem started to occur.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is why it always sucks a little when devs work on two games, inevitably it seems one always ends up the priority. At least it seems its coming back to this one soonish.

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
This is why it always sucks a little when devs work on two games, inevitably it seems one always ends up the priority. At least it seems its coming back to this one soonish.
It kind of sucks but this dev has update basically monthly so twisted deserves a nice vacation.
Can't say the same of the average 2D dev.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It kind of sucks but this dev has update basically monthly so twisted deserves a nice vacation.
Can't say the same of the average 2D dev.
I mean can you really call it a vacation when its just working on something else? I mean I guess it is maybe a creative vacation, it can be hard to work on a project for a long time, so I can get working on something else to avoid burn out, but I wouldn't call it a vacation lol. And yeah your right, man does pump out content like a machine, I just hope once hes done with that other game he finishes this one before starting another.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I mean can you really call it a vacation when its just working on something else? I mean I guess it is maybe a creative vacation, it can be hard to work on a project for a long time, so I can get working on something else to avoid burn out, but I wouldn't call it a vacation lol. And yeah your right, man does pump out content like a machine, I just hope once hes done with that other game he finishes this one before starting another.
I imagine Twisted still works on commissions as well so the game updating monthly wss nothing short of amazing.
Lets see how things fare after the holidays.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

CosmicShadow

Nov 28, 2021
So I'm currently trying to do the pumpkin queen contract in misty village but it wont allow me to without completing the abomination contract but whenever I try to do it it says that it failed to load the png but I've closed the game out and opened it back up multiple times and yet I get the same error but I see that other people have gone past it so does anyone know what to do

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So I'm currently trying to do the pumpkin queen contract in misty village but it wont allow me to without completing the abomination contract but whenever I try to do it it says that it failed to load the png but I've closed the game out and opened it back up multiple times and yet I get the same error but I see that other people have gone past it so does anyone know what to do
That sounds like a bug I've fixed, could you check you're playing on the most up to date version? You may also be able to fix this by simply adding in a file with the name if you're on PC.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I love, love, loved my hero academia. TwistedScarlett is a beast at game production. I would really like to play this but I can't get the mac versions to open. They always crash on launch. Does anyone have any solutions or working versions for mac?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I love, love, loved my hero academia. TwistedScarlett is a beast at game production. I would really like to play this but I can't get the mac versions to open. They always crash on launch. Does anyone have any solutions or working versions for mac?
Have you tried using the patcher in the OP? It might need some tinkering with.

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
i seem to be stuck on the nurse, i've left the area entirely and gone to other locations and come back and she still says she needs a moment to prepare. also some of the contracts in mistral are swapped, the training montage and the manticore ones i think have the rewards flipped from the listing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
i seem to be stuck on the nurse, i've left the area entirely and gone to other locations and come back and she still says she needs a moment to prepare. also some of the contracts in mistral are swapped, the training montage and the manticore ones i think have the rewards flipped from the listing
What stage of the quest were you at? Was it before the tournament started?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes