Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I ended up watching HxH after playing this, as I watched it became really clear how much Togashi inspired you. There's even a hiatus lol, though I see you drew Bessie content recently so from my perspective you're working on what's most important.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ToastDuck

Apr 7, 2020
i just started the game can some one please!! spoil me :

does dialogue choices matter at all or at some point in the game ?
super thanks in advance

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
the plot is: get 1000 chicks pregnant, If you do what they tell you, you will see pregnancy content in chapter 5
Isnt that the game where the objective is to sent them to his town to fuck the village people? Sounds like shit.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Back on that grind! And great to be here.
1642181263234.png
1642181307235.png

Some exciting things for the next episode:
- Focus on Bessie's character, and her development.
- Three contracts, one misc, one story and one advancement.
- An Elven Princess scene
- A Fairy scene
- New Mythical Weapon Rarity
- 2 Colosseum Battles
- The Foursome Scene
- Alice's reward for 6/12 completed milestones

Noman5527

Dec 29, 2021
Heros Harem Guild has better writing, so unless u care only about gameplay then that's true. Definetly best RPGM game.
The pregnancy content in this game is the huge draw for me. From what I saw it doesn't look like that game has any. I feel like this game implements it well as a part of the story too, and for me that's all I could ask for. It really scratches an itch that few other H games do.

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I have ALOT of games on my follow list, so it's seldom that I return to one as often as this. Monster Girls is hands down my top kink (Especially those that are equal parts frightening and/or disturbing as they are alluring) and Pregnancy is at a number two for me. Having both is definitely a huge draw for this game. So when I saw that it was put on hold my heart sank as usually that means that the dev is losing interest in the game or otherwise unable to continue development which usually leads to a huge hiatus(I.E. Non Monstrum) or the game being completely abandoned. I am elated this title has such a fantastic dev. I will be watching this project even more closely going forward, and if I happen to find some extra funds in the future would be delighted to offer support.

As a sidenote, I'm still looking forward to seeing what kind of 'monstrous' monster girls you can come up with. I, however, have a second request, that doubles a bit of a challenge for your creativity should you accept. Seeing as monstergirls are non-human it would stand to reason that not all would have the typical pregnancy seen in mammals. So maybe some uniquity in the pregnancy's progression?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I have ALOT of games on my follow list, so it's seldom that I return to one as often as this. Monster Girls is hands down my top kink (Especially those that are equal parts frightening and/or disturbing as they are alluring) and Pregnancy is at a number two for me. Having both is definitely a huge draw for this game. So when I saw that it was put on hold my heart sank as usually that means that the dev is losing interest in the game or otherwise unable to continue development which usually leads to a huge hiatus(I.E. Non Monstrum) or the game being completely abandoned. I am elated this title has such a fantastic dev. I will be watching this project even more closely going forward, and if I happen to find some extra funds in the future would be delighted to offer support.

As a sidenote, I'm still looking forward to seeing what kind of 'monstrous' monster girls you can come up with. I, however, have a second request, that doubles a bit of a challenge for your creativity should you accept. Seeing as monstergirls are non-human it would stand to reason that not all would have the typical pregnancy seen in mammals. So maybe some uniquity in the pregnancy's progression?
I would be curious to see some variations on monster girl pregnancy as well. For example, perhaps a wasp girl would M-pregnate MC with her stinger.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes