TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1643620176134.png

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 6.0.0

After a three and a half month break, MG1,000 is back! There are five sex scenes in this update, hope you enjoy 'em!

These updates take a while, so don't rush through the game. Take your time and enjoy it! :D

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Your saves are located in the www/saves folder, transfer them to the new MG1,000 folder in the same place, www/saves.
Let me know if anything doesn't work.
Changelog:
Major:

• 5 New Sex Scenes
  • Advancement Contract - Dark Elves
  • Story Contract - Burning Fever
  • Misc Contract - Fairly Angry Tree
  • Mistral Village: New sex scene accessible from your bedroom. After purchasing the 'Big Bed', engage in a fivesome with some members of your harem!
  • Elysian Colosseum:
  • New Ladder Tournament Match - Level 18 Recommend. Unlocked after beating the previous battle.
  • New Monster Conquest Match - Level 30 Recommended. Unlocked after beating the Elven Kingdom. (Not intended to be beaten yet)
  • New Weapon/Accessory Rarity: Mythic. At the Upgrade Hut, combine three similar items are maximum rarity to create a new beast piece of equipment. (A diamond is required to purchase this upgrade from Wendy)
  • Harem: Yulia can now get pregnant after her defeat in the Training Arena. This changes her outfit to a bikini and skirt instead of a dress.
  • Battles: Character portrait is now visible. Damage numbers and animations will be appear above said portrait. The first fight you get into may cause several numbers to appear, don't worry about it.
  • Removed all sources of confuse and charm from the party's skills, items, and weapons due to crashes.
  • Gallery fully updated
Minor:
  • 5 New Weapons, 1 New Accessory, 3 New Blessings, 18 New Enemies
  • New Item: Chaos Card, dropped by Elven bandits. Use to instantly lose any battle. Can be used to easily end tournament or training battles. Or reach the special game over screen which I bet some people haven't even seen.
  • Armors now include their Tier in their name
  • Nerfs to Poison. Instead of dealing 1% of an enemy's max HP per tick, it now deals 1% of an enemy's current HP. The stat scaling damage has been increased from Power 1 to Power 2 to make up for it.
  • New Gabbi Tip (Although she doesn't technically appear)
  • Updated Hornet monster artwork
  • Updated Drip monster artwork
  • Updated Alraune monster artwork and renamed Dryad
  • Updated Black Drip monster artwork
  • Condensed Bar and Upgrade Hut upgrade shops into one shop for all misc buildings.
  • Paladin's Mace: Buffed. Now gives 5% Attack and +5% Attack to all allies.
  • Ogre Wand: Buffed. Now gives 20% Attack and +5% Attack to all allies.
  • Refined Crossbow: Buffed +3% to +5% Attack
  • Wisdom Staff: Replaced ability with +8% Healing
  • Mechanics: Immortality status now provides 1% HP Regen, allowing you to live when the effect expires.
  • New damage numbers that are more readable.
  • 'EXP' in the menus has been replaced by 'Spirit'. If it wasn't already clear by the narrative, experience points and 'spirit' are synonymous. Items with effects like "+10% Experience gain" are unchanged for clarity purposes.
Misc:
  • You can now correctly upgrade Polishes-Many-Spear's blessing to level 3
  • Ray's level 34 skill, White Wind, now heals instead of damages.
  • Alice's Office and Town Upgrade Menu: Back button returns to previous menu, instead of world map.
  • Fixed Davy/Isadora rematch taking you to Yulia's fight instead.
  • Made it so you can't get into a battle during the Snowy Wilderness cutscene.
  • Fixed several spots where you can walk through walls
  • Fixes to the Sybil, Nana and Olivia fight in Misty Woods.
  • Fixes to final Pumpkin Queen fight
  • Fixed 20 Typos

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
Oh my I didn't knew you were working on two new games after Friendship with Benefit (still astonished you didn't get copyright striked for selling it on steam, its amazing), gonna follow this game closely!

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Yes! finally! Honestly expected you to finish My Tuition Acadamia first so this is a great suprise!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why do so many devs feel the need to blast ingame music at a billion decibel?
That's just applications being louder than the stuff in browers. The game already runs all sounds at 50% volume. I highly recommend you lower it another 50% in the sound mixer.

I hope that answers the question of "Why so many devs feel the need to blast ingame music", because apparently even putting the default volume at 50% isn't enough. What can I realistically do except let people choose the volume they want in the options menu lol.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hope taboo can be broken sister is kinda hot LOL but with some of the dialog options doesnt look like its gonna happen
such a waste if it doesnt happen

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hey TwistedScarlett60 ! I decide to try out your game but I have one question. I guess this is a harem game (which is my favourite genre of all time) but is there romance-love in the game or it's just a mindless fuckfest with no emotions? I mean are there girls mc is or will be in a romantic loving relationship rather than just sex? For me I think romance-love has a important part of the harem games that's why I asked. I don't mind if there are not much romance-love but if there is none whatsoever and it's fuckfest where evey girl and mc are basically fuckbuddies with no love, I usually avoid those titles

Last edited:

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
That's just applications being louder than the stuff in browers. The game already runs all sounds at 50% volume. I highly recommend you lower it another 50% in the sound mixer.

I hope that answers the question of "Why so many devs feel the need to blast ingame music", because apparently even putting the default volume at 50% isn't enough. What can I realistically do except let people choose the volume they want in the options menu lol.
Ok, sorry for sounding a bit harsh, it was written right after it blasted into my ears

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
hope taboo can be broken sister is kinda hot LOL but with some of the dialog options doesnt look like its gonna happen
such a waste if it doesnt happen
Really? Based on what I read it's gonna happen, just a matter of time and overcoming the fears they both have. Though I imagine both her and Ray will be late game options due to the hero's objective and the complications that would come from party members being temporarily unable to fight.

Reactions: jahall and str8up

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hey TwistedScarlett60 ! I decide to try out your game but I have one question. I guess this is a harem game (which is my favourite genre of all time) but is there romance-love in the game or it's just a mindless fuckfest with no emotions? I mean are there girls mc is or will be in a romantic loving relationship rather than just sex? For me I think romance-love has a important part of the harem games that's why I asked. I don't mind if there are not much romance-love but if there is none whatsoever and it's fuckfest where evey girl and mc are basically fuckbuddies with no love, I usually avoid those titles
Making you care about the characters and developing meaningful relationships and dynamics is my priority when it comes to these games.

My eyes tend to glaze over when I'm playing a game and it's just a fuckfest, like you say. While the protagonist does indeed have sex with a lot of girls in Monster Girl 1,000, I try to characterize the girls and make your interactions meaningful with them. Especially the main characters, Bessie and Ray, who are the two main love interests.

• Red Heart
Reactions: preskerd

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Making you care about the characters and developing meaningful relationships and dynamics is my priority when it comes to these games.

My eyes tend to glaze over when I'm playing a game and it's just a fuckfest, like you say. While the protagonist does indeed have sex with a lot of girls in Monster Girl 1,000, I try to characterize the girls and make your interactions meaningful with them. Especially the main characters, Bessie and Ray, who are the two main love interests.
Oh then this my type of game! Harem game with meaniningfull romance-love content and also has two main love intests! Sign me in! Definetly will try this out and I'm hyped about it after your words

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Twisted Dreamer Also you should add romance tag to the thread. It's a really popular tag and it will boost your game's visibilty because of the filter option. I don't see a reason not tagging it when the game has that content

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes