Jul 28, 2021
So just downloaded the modile update and now I cant update the actual game has the game switches to joiplay only or am I missing something

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
M1 Mac? I use crossover with a windows 2000 bottle (important, for some reason it's the only one that works) to get it to work with the pc version. You can find tutorials on the internet which show you how to indefinitely extend the free trial with a plist editor. You have to "install an application" each time instead of running the exe but you can use the same bottle for 15 days (even after the free trial is extended to thousands of days) but then just create a new windows 2000 bottle once the last one complains. Changing bottles doesn't lose saves or anything
I will put this out again for anyone using M1 Mac. Crashes with the mac versions so following this you can get the pc version working on m1

Another thing is if you want to transfer save files then go into the previous version game files and inside a folder labelled www there should be another labeled saves. Just copy paste that into the same location for the new version.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1626016

Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 6.0.0

After a three and a half month break, MG1,000 is back! There are five sex scenes in this update, hope you enjoy 'em!

These updates take a while, so don't rush through the game. Take your time and enjoy it! :D

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Your saves are located in the www/saves folder, transfer them to the new MG1,000 folder in the same place, www/saves.
Let me know if anything doesn't work.
Changelog:
Major:

• 5 New Sex Scenes
  • Advancement Contract - Dark Elves
  • Story Contract - Burning Fever
  • Misc Contract - Fairly Angry Tree
  • Mistral Village: New sex scene accessible from your bedroom. After purchasing the 'Big Bed', engage in a fivesome with some members of your harem!
  • Elysian Colosseum:
  • New Ladder Tournament Match - Level 18 Recommend. Unlocked after beating the previous battle.
  • New Monster Conquest Match - Level 30 Recommended. Unlocked after beating the Elven Kingdom. (Not intended to be beaten yet)
  • New Weapon/Accessory Rarity: Mythic. At the Upgrade Hut, combine three similar items are maximum rarity to create a new beast piece of equipment. (A diamond is required to purchase this upgrade from Wendy)
  • Harem: Yulia can now get pregnant after her defeat in the Training Arena. This changes her outfit to a bikini and skirt instead of a dress.
  • Battles: Character portrait is now visible. Damage numbers and animations will be appear above said portrait. The first fight you get into may cause several numbers to appear, don't worry about it.
  • Removed all sources of confuse and charm from the party's skills, items, and weapons due to crashes.
  • Gallery fully updated
Minor:
  • 5 New Weapons, 1 New Accessory, 3 New Blessings, 18 New Enemies
  • New Item: Chaos Card, dropped by Elven bandits. Use to instantly lose any battle. Can be used to easily end tournament or training battles. Or reach the special game over screen which I bet some people haven't even seen.
  • Armors now include their Tier in their name
  • Nerfs to Poison. Instead of dealing 1% of an enemy's max HP per tick, it now deals 1% of an enemy's current HP. The stat scaling damage has been increased from Power 1 to Power 2 to make up for it.
  • New Gabbi Tip (Although she doesn't technically appear)
  • Updated Hornet monster artwork
  • Updated Drip monster artwork
  • Updated Alraune monster artwork and renamed Dryad
  • Updated Black Drip monster artwork
  • Condensed Bar and Upgrade Hut upgrade shops into one shop for all misc buildings.
  • Paladin's Mace: Buffed. Now gives 5% Attack and +5% Attack to all allies.
  • Ogre Wand: Buffed. Now gives 20% Attack and +5% Attack to all allies.
  • Refined Crossbow: Buffed +3% to +5% Attack
  • Wisdom Staff: Replaced ability with +8% Healing
  • Mechanics: Immortality status now provides 1% HP Regen, allowing you to live when the effect expires.
  • New damage numbers that are more readable.
  • 'EXP' in the menus has been replaced by 'Spirit'. If it wasn't already clear by the narrative, experience points and 'spirit' are synonymous. Items with effects like "+10% Experience gain" are unchanged for clarity purposes.
Misc:
  • You can now correctly upgrade Polishes-Many-Spear's blessing to level 3
  • Ray's level 34 skill, White Wind, now heals instead of damages.
  • Alice's Office and Town Upgrade Menu: Back button returns to previous menu, instead of world map.
  • Fixed Davy/Isadora rematch taking you to Yulia's fight instead.
  • Made it so you can't get into a battle during the Snowy Wilderness cutscene.
  • Fixed several spots where you can walk through walls
  • Fixes to the Sybil, Nana and Olivia fight in Misty Woods.
  • Fixes to final Pumpkin Queen fight
  • Fixed 20 Typos
Yay for the update!

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Need to update the upgrade weapons to legendary like elven long bow and dark elven bow.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I seem to have lost my old save, if it would have even worked, the part i was at was just after the pumpkin queen and rebuilding the town, anyone know what episode i should start a new game at to be close?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I seem to have lost my old save, if it would have even worked, the part i was at was just after the pumpkin queen and rebuilding the town, anyone know what episode i should start a new game at to be close?
Saves don't auto transfer, so your old saves will be in your older Monster Girl 1,000 folder in the www/saves folders. Otherwise, you just finished episode 3, so you should begin episode 4.

So just downloaded the modile update and now I cant update the actual game has the game switches to joiplay only or am I missing something
The android downloads should all be .apks which work immediately upon download once installed. Unless I messed up one of the download links? It's certainly possible to use joiplay to play the windows version on a phone.

HentaiMaster 9000

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Saves don't auto transfer, so your old saves will be in your older Monster Girl 1,000 folder in the www/saves folders. Otherwise, you just finished episode 3, so you should begin episode 4.
thank you, and i know that saves dont autotransfer, i must have deleted my old version of the game.

ILrukiamaxim55

Nov 26, 2017
So whats the progress of this game? Since i see this is version 6 how far in the game are we? And how much is it left cuz i would love to play it when its finished.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes