monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Yeah- still not selling it. :p I suspect MG 1000 will never have that sort of content.

If you haven't played TiTs or CoSII there is content like that you can enjoy there.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
No reason not to have a bully wasp gf. I have yet to play the game myself, but from what I've gleaned from screenshots so far, I just don't think her stinger would become a part of the horizontal mambo, if it's portrayed at all. Though it might fit the MC's bottom end, I doubt it would fit the general theme of the game.

shiro_

Jun 15, 2020
when i press "change equipment" in the middle of a battle, the turn order in the top right always goes away - is this intentional or just a bug?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
when i press "change equipment" in the middle of a battle, the turn order in the top right always goes away - is this intentional or just a bug?
It's a bug that I have no idea how to fix. I've had the question out for the solution for a while but haven't found anything yet.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
TwistedScarlett60 Your game has been great so far, especially for rpgm. My only complaint is the field area with the wondering enemies and tilemap or whatever you want to call it. Basically the parts where you can actually explore the map. From my POV your game is more enjoyable without that part in it. I'm still looking forward to more updates to the overall game can only hope you won't put too much of the explorable map into it.

The explorable map for me and I can only assume other people is one of the main reasons I usually don't consider rpgm games.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 Your game has been great so far, especially for rpgm. My only complaint is the field area with the wondering enemies and tilemap or whatever you want to call it. Basically the parts where you can actually explore the map. From my POV your game is more enjoyable without that part in it. I'm still looking forward to more updates to the overall game can only hope you won't put too much of the explorable map into it.

The explorable map for me and I can only assume other people is one of the main reasons I usually don't consider rpgm games.
That area is just unique because it's a completely optional area that was too complicated to do it any other way. I'm not interested in making a typical RPGmaker game.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Is there any way to go back and view the sex scenes without having to go through the contracts again?
If this has been answered before I would appreciate a link to the comment. Thanks in advance.

Aug 22, 2021
Is there any way to go back and view the sex scenes without having to go through the contracts again?
If this has been answered before I would appreciate a link to the comment. Thanks in advance.
If you play far enough into the game there will be a gallery location you can visit.

Reactions: Prezcot

hoxjumbo

Aug 1, 2019
Where precisely? Exactly after the fight before the text box? In the post-battle rewards menu?
Quite after the 2 pirates, saying `` we don´t have time for this, the Kraken will escape´´, after I defeated them the bug froze the game. Don´t remenber the names now.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Quite after the 2 pirates, saying `` we don´t have time for this, the Kraken will escape´´, after I defeated them the bug froze the game. Don´t remenber the names now.
I've been unable to replicate the bug. Are you getting it consistently?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Are you planning on adding alternate dialogs for the characters once they're pregnant? I've returned to Mistral village for the first time and gotten all the girls pregnant that I can (I feel like there's a few I should be able to but they just refuse, is it really only 4?) and finished all the missions for the village, and am ready to go north. It's kind of disappointing that they say the same things as before, and after their first greeting to inform you of their pregnancy, only Tali has a new line referencing her pregnancy, but still nothing during the sex scenes. It didn't bother me much in My Tuition Academia, but given that reproduction is the goal of our hero, it seems odd that it hasn't received that much attention.

Reactions: syh653

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Are you planning on adding alternate dialogs for the characters once they're pregnant? I've returned to Mistral village for the first time and gotten all the girls pregnant that I can (I feel like there's a few I should be able to but they just refuse, is it really only 4?) and finished all the missions for the village, and am ready to go north. It's kind of disappointing that they say the same things as before, and after their first greeting to inform you of their pregnancy, only Tali has a new line referencing her pregnancy, but still nothing during the sex scenes. It didn't bother me much in My Tuition Academia, but given that reproduction is the goal of our hero, it seems odd that it hasn't received that much attention.
Yeah, that's a good idea. I won't put it in the next episode, because the update is coming out VERY SOON! But the episode after that.
You can only get girls pregnant once you've beaten them in the Training Arena, since I thought beating up pregnant girls was kinda sus. You can get Mary, Tali, Davy, Isadora, Dobbi, Moona, Mimi, Yuilia, Keke, and Alraune pregnant, currently.

Edit: Yulia can't get pregnant yet, I'll add that next update.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes