TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is there a new writer? The writing, mostly the dialogue, seems a little awkward.
Same writer, I'm the only person that develops my games. Could you elaborate what you mean by awkward?

I've been brainstorming with some points brought up here with my Discord, and figured that it's not too late to rethink how the main character operates in this world from the control of the player. A more light roleplaying system where the protagonist can choose their options and dictate the personality of the character may result in a stronger user experience.
I'd need some more feedback before I can make any big decisions.

Any idea if this could be resolved on your end through a future update?
Wish I could help, but I have no experience with Macs. I can only deploy using the default settings of RPGMaker MV and hope for the best.

Great update.
One small inconsistency I've found: When you exit the shopping menu of the weaponsmith in Shores of Easy, you get returned to the town overview (Party, Contracts, ...) unlike with other character, which return you to their individual options (Shop, Talk, Flirt).
Thank you.

Reactions: STkems

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Wish I could help, but I have no experience with Macs. I can only deploy using the default settings of RPGMaker MV and hope for the best.
I understand.
Thank you for your replies.
I managed to make it work on my older Macbook running High Sierra (minus the issue of saving and options causing an error code) so perhaps it's just that RPGMaker MV isn't really compatible with the latest Mac OS, Big Sur.
One thread I read today states something about it being an issue with how Mac OS after Mojave dropped the support for 32 bit apps and RPGMaker MV runs with 32 bit (I'm not an expert here in the slightest, I'm just parroting what I read).
If so, I plan installing a Mojave on another disk (the old Macbook is stuck on High Sierra) and try again (perhaps even try Catalina).
If it works, I'll try to remember letting you know. That way can warn Mac users of potential performance issues on later Mac systems trying to run your game (if you feel so inclined to).

Again, thank you for your time.
Best of luck further!

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Any specific feedback that could go ways to improving the game for you?
I'm not very good at criticism. So anything I say here is "take it or leave it, but either way don't take it seriously." I usually just end up offending people.

The quest system is fine. I don't really see any need to mess with that, personally.

I would say try to give the MC more personality. I get that the role of an MC is self-inserting in most cases, but this MC just doesn't stand out in any way, other than the fact that he is supposedly one of the few males left. The player has absolutely no control over how the MC acts or reacts to anything, so we should at least know more about him. Perhaps don't wait too long to dive into his background. He desperately needs some character development, as does his "sister". A lot of people playing this game are going to be really interested in the relationship between the MC and the "sister" so a heavy portion of development is gonna be crucial.

I felt that the side-quest sex scenes were quite frankly... boring. They're all mostly with random side characters that you'll do a quest for, get the sex scene, and probably never interact with them again. That's ok, in moderation. Try to make a deeper connection with these girls. Add some taboo stuff to make it interesting. Perhaps a milf or two, or twenty. You were on a good track with the crab girl and cucking her husband, but I felt that that sex scene ended up falling flat because he basically never touched her. It took the MC like ten seconds to convince her to cheat on her husband. A long dialogue where the MC slowly seduces & convinces her would have made the scene so much sexier. Don't be afraid to go deeper into the cheating territory. I'm not saying add NTR (Please god, don't, or at least make sure it's optional) but being the bull is always fun. Optional male/female domination during scenes always goes well, and with your skill in writing, I think you could knock this one out of the park. Despite all these girls being "monster girls" every sex scene so far has been quite vanilla. Lastly for this section, it would really help sex scenes go a bit farther if you did more than a single CG per scene. I know it's a lot of work drawing these scenes, but just one extra CG per sex scene will make it vastly more enjoyable. Just like normal sex, people usually change positions. It will also give you the chance to show more of the monster girl's body from different angles. Like, I really wanted to get a look at shark girl's ass and see more of her tail, but I was never given that opportunity during the sex scene.

One last thing that I just thought of: A lot of people here on f95 REALLY love the Daddy/daughter roleplaying during sex. Just to give you a hint to spice up a sex scene or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not very good at criticism. So anything I say here is "take it or leave it, but either way don't take it seriously." I usually just end up offending people.

The quest system is fine. I don't really see any need to mess with that, personally.

I would say try to give the MC more personality. I get that the role of an MC is self-inserting in most cases, but this MC just doesn't stand out in any way, other than the fact that he is supposedly one of the few males left. The player has absolutely no control over how the MC acts or reacts to anything, so we should at least know more about him. Perhaps don't wait too long to dive into his background. He desperately needs some character development, as does his "sister". A lot of people playing this game are going to be really interested in the relationship between the MC and the "sister" so a heavy portion of development is gonna be crucial.

I felt that the side-quest sex scenes were quite frankly... boring. They're all mostly with random side characters that you'll do a quest for, get the sex scene, and probably never interact with them again. That's ok, in moderation. Try to make a deeper connection with these girls. Add some taboo stuff to make it interesting. Perhaps a milf or two, or twenty. You were on a good track with the crab girl and cucking her husband, but I felt that that sex scene ended up falling flat because he basically never touched her. It took the MC like ten seconds to convince her to cheat on her husband. A long dialogue where the MC slowly seduces & convinces her would have made the scene so much sexier. Don't be afraid to go deeper into the cheating territory. I'm not saying add NTR (Please god, don't, or at least make sure it's optional) but being the bull is always fun. Optional male/female domination during scenes always goes well, and with your skill in writing, I think you could knock this one out of the park. Despite all these girls being "monster girls" every sex scene so far has been quite vanilla. Lastly for this section, it would really help sex scenes go a bit farther if you did more than a single CG per scene. I know it's a lot of work drawing these scenes, but just one extra CG per sex scene will make it vastly more enjoyable. Just like normal sex, people usually change positions. It will also give you the chance to show more of the monster girl's body from different angles. Like, I really wanted to get a look at shark girl's ass and see more of her tail, but I was never given that opportunity during the sex scene.

One last thing that I just thought of: A lot of people here on f95 REALLY love the Daddy/daughter roleplaying during sex. Just to give you a hint to spice up a sex scene or two.
I'll see what I can do.

My first game didn't have any choices at first either, and changed a lot in development. MG1,000 is just as flexible.
Adding player choice so the player character can be 'soft roleplayed' can help inject a lot more personality into him, but also make the sex scenes more interesting because the player has an active hand in choosing how they want to seduce the girls.

I'll also throw an early scene of development for the MC and Bessie. I'd always planned for them to get their time to shine, but admittedly I agree that we need a crumb near the beginning to keep things interesting.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Anyway in rpgm to hide the UI? Really annoying having the textbox hiding half the chars and not being able to hide it like renpy.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I'll find a plugin and add it in

Edit: Next update will let you hide the textbox with 'Tab'
Ahh. Lovely. Being a leg/butt guy, rather then the top shelf, having the legs and other lower shelf bits hidden plagues me. >.< I was looking online and all I could find were scripts/apps to be incorporated at compile. (thought there might be keybinds I forgot) I tend to forger rpgm keybinds as I tend to not play rpgm. This makes one of maybe 3 or 4 that I have going, intermittently.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Same writer, I'm the only person that develops my games. Could you elaborate what you mean by awkward?

I've been brainstorming with some points brought up here with my Discord, and figured that it's not too late to rethink how the main character operates in this world from the control of the player. A more light roleplaying system where the protagonist can choose their options and dictate the personality of the character may result in a stronger user experience.
I'd need some more feedback before I can make any big decisions.
Well, when you get back to the inn after meeting Mimi, the discussion in your room feels a little stiff. It could flow better.
I've had to fend for myself ever since I was eight. I was run out my hometown at a young age when it was discovered that I was the illegitimate child between my mother, a maid, and an upperclass man...
They wanted to kill me to restore honor to their bloodline. Because I was a dirty rat
My mother took initiative and stowed me away on a ship to come to this continent, because relations between monster girls and humans are healthier here. Over there monster girls are practically second class citizens, we're blamed for the dwindling population.
So first off is her fending for herself, the sentence is redundant because we can assume that getting run out of town is the reason she was fending for herself, and eight is a young age. Another thing is the monster girl relations, we've already gotten signs that they're good here because we grew up in a monster girl village, and we got our first contract from a monster girl business owner. Things could be rearranged like this:
I've had to fend for myself since I was eight. I was run out of my hometown when it was discovered I was the illegitimate child between my mother and an upperclass man...
They wanted to kill me to restore honor to their bloodline. Hide the "mistake" with the dirty rat maid.
My mother stowed me away on a ship to this continent, because it's supposed to be better here. Over there we were practically second class citizens, since they blame monster girls for the dwindling population.
Tell me what you think, I don't mind if you tell me I'm making a fuss over nothing. I can sometimes just get bothered by something that's not worth worrying about.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Tell me what you think, I don't mind if you tell me I'm making a fuss over nothing. I can sometimes just get bothered by something that's not worth worrying about.
Ah this is good. Your rewrites flow a lot better. I should go over my script again and try to up the quality of the writing. Another draft never hurts. I also realize I made a mistake by not mentioning the parallels of humans hating Mimi in that continent, only for her to come over to this new continent and face the same scrutiny.

I can relate to feeling bothered by small writing inconsistencies. Enough of those can completely take me out of a story.

STkems

Dec 6, 2018
My guess is most scenes will be available again when we can travel back to the home village, so we might not even need a gallery if it can be integrated properly. Although there probably would be some events that won't be suited to this approach, and if the girl doesn't move to the village immediately, or even at all, like for example Eris currently, we'd also have to wait until she does so.

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Some previews of Episode 3 characters
Yulia.png

Name: Yulia

Species: Oni

Specification: Demon Girl

Found: Haunted Mansion

Dislikes: Authority, Girls with bigger boobs.

Fun Facts:

- Likes challenging people to quizzes on a whim. What happens if you win, what happens if you lose?

- She's currently homeless, so joining your harem seems like a possibility.

- While she floats, she's probably just as tiny as Mimi.

- She was at the same Hunter Trial as you, but she didn't pass the combat portion.

Jiangshi (04).png

Species: Jiangshi (Hopping Vampire (Zombie))

Specification: Undead

Likes: Tinkering with Alchemy, Cuddles and Snuggles, Body Contact

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Bullies, Insects/Dirt/Filth

Fun Facts:

- Jiangshi is completely mute, as such a lot of details about her are unknown, including her real name.

- She's very loving and affectionate

- One of the few girls that'll have sex with you immediately.

- Has run the Alchemist store in the Misty Woods village for over 40 years.

- As a zombie, she's very germophobic, and takes good care of her body to ensure it remains functional.

- While her body functions have slowed down severely, some even ceased, she's still somewhat warm to the touch and able to produce body fluids at a slow rate.

Rosaria.png

Name: Rosaria

Species: ???

Specification: ???

Found: Near Misty Woods

Likes: Advancing Science, Cats, Sleeping, Experiments, Facesitting.

Dislikes: Insomnia, Excitable/Eccentric people, Mornings, Light mode.

Fun Facts:

- Apparently hides a killer set of lingerie underwear. Allegedly it's the comfiest to wear.

- Is the head scientist of the Hunter's Association.

- She's a mysterious character, and I can't tell you too much about her.

- Is nocturnal through habit.

- Would beat you at video games if they existed in this fantasy world.

- Great friends with Gabbi

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 1145907

Fun Facts:

- Likes challenging people to quizzes on a whim. What happens if you win, what happens if you lose?

- She was at the same Hunter Trial as you, but she didn't pass the combat portion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Rosaria's easily my new favorite character. Those thighs... 11/10

foxesandhounds

Dec 28, 2019
TwistedScarlett,
I am really enjoying your game so far the visuals and dialogues are beautiful to the eyes and entertaining. Thank you for the work that you have put in thus far. I am wondering if completing the contracts is the only way to gain experience and leveling up or if I am missing a key piece of the game. My level 3 party members always seem to get wiped out by the time I have defeated one of the Chaos Serpents in the Chaos Control story quest of the town of Shores of Easy. I am a bit old school when it comes to gaming in the sense that I have always seen level grinding as essential part of the over all experience. Either way I will continue to watch this game's future progressions closely.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Good eye! A lot of the waifus in this game are just a messy menagerie of cute girl concepts I want an excuse to lewd.

1 "wondering if completing the contracts is the only way to gain experience and leveling up or if I am missing a key piece of the game."
2 "My level 3 party members always seem to get wiped out by the time I have defeated one of the Chaos Serpents in the Chaos Control story quest of the town of Shores of Easy."
3 "always seen level grinding as essential part of the over all experience."
1. There is no way to gain experience outside of the contracts so far. The amount of exp you can gain is fixed like Monster Girl quest.
2. Make sure you have the right equipment for the job, check the information broker and Eris's skills. Any battle so far in this game can be made a joke with the right preparation. That's only going to become more apparent later when more options become available for the player.
3. This game has been designed with the philosophy of cutting all filler. No giant maps to needlessly explore full of endless random encounters. I never want the player to run into a battle that is just mindless attacking beyond the very first few.

D

Deleted member 3478761

I see TwistedScarlett60 as the developer, and I download it!

I loved FWB and bought it on Steam. I never thought that I could get emotionally attached to cute horse girls doing all sorts of lewd stuff. I expect no less from your new game! BTW, Moxie is the best girl.

As always, great story and art. I love the choice of fetishes. Who needs NTR, ugly bastard, and MTL-poetry if you can have some vanilla, wholesome and cute monster girls; getting bred like a bakery? Also, will there be a Steam release for MoGi 1,000? Will there really be 1,000 monster girls in the final version of the game? If so, that's an ambitious goal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaymando

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 1145907

Fun Facts:

View attachment 1145909

Species: Jiangshi (Hopping Vampire (Zombie))

Specification: Undead

Likes: Tinkering with Alchemy, Cuddles and Snuggles, Body Contact

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Bullies, Insects/Dirt/Filth

Fun Facts:

- Jiangshi is completely mute, as such a lot of details about her are unknown, including her real name.

- She's very loving and affectionate

- One of the few girls that'll have sex with you immediately.

- Has run the Alchemist store in the Misty Woods village for over 40 years.

- As a zombie, she's very germophobic, and takes good care of her body to ensure it remains functional.

- While her body functions have slowed down severely, some even ceased, she's still somewhat warm to the touch and able to produce body fluids at a slow rate.

View attachment 1145910

Name: Rosaria

Species: ???

Specification: ???

Found: Near Misty Woods

Likes: Advancing Science, Cats, Sleeping, Experiments, Facesitting.

Dislikes: Insomnia, Excitable/Eccentric people, Mornings, Light mode.

Fun Facts:

- Apparently hides a killer set of lingerie underwear. Allegedly it's the comfiest to wear.

- Is the head scientist of the Hunter's Association.

- She's a mysterious character, and I can't tell you too much about her.

- Is nocturnal through habit.

- Would beat you at video games if they existed in this fantasy world.

- Great friends with Gabbi

Am I the only one that Rosaria makes me reminding of someone?
80_stein_st01.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James Eveleth

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
I see TwistedScarlett60 as the developer, and I download it!

I loved FWB and bought it on Steam. I never thought that I could get emotionally attached to cute horse girls doing all sorts of lewd stuff. I expect no less from your new game! BTW, Moxxie is the best girl.

As always, great story and art. I love the choice of fetishes. Who needs NTR, ugly bastard, and MTL-poetry if you can have some vanilla, wholesome and cute monster girls; getting bred like a bakery? Also, will there be a Steam release for MoGi 1,000? Will there really be 1,000 monster girls in the final version of the game? If so, that's an ambitious goal.
Hey now, I loved FWB and Moxxie is indeed best girl, gunna play this when more episodes comes out cause hell yeah, but don't hate on NTR, a man's gotta have some degeneracy in his repertoire

4.50 star(s) 101 Votes