"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Monster Girl 1,000 [Ep. 3] [TwistedScarlett] compressed

Original Size Win: 799 MB

Compressed Size Win: 218 MB
Monster_Girl_1000_Episode_3_Part_1_Win-crunched.7z: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: UltraFast adult games compressor v0.6 (megalol@f95zone)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'd like to take the opportunity to open a dialogue for anyone that has any ideas, or suggestions moving forward. Perhaps just a type of monster girl you'd like to see, or a different set of ideas for how the game, story or combat is presented and played.

This includes anything that already exists that you'd like to change, or feels particularly bad.

Lans90

Dec 2, 2017
I'd like to take the opportunity to open a dialogue for anyone that has any ideas, or suggestions moving forward. Perhaps just a type of monster girl you'd like to see, or a different set of ideas for how the game, story or combat is presented and played.

This includes anything that already exists that you'd like to change, or feels particularly bad.
I am really looking forward to the continuation and hope that with the opening of Mistral Village we will get new opportunities (probably many of them are already planned). For example:
Interaction with girls added to the harem. Scene replay and even new scenes. And I also think it would be great if they could either join the group or, for example, be able to teach new opportunities/skills or give any passive bonuses.
Evolution. This applies to both skills, for example, and monster girls?
Repeatable quests / contracts - small reward, opportunity (optional to grind a little). It is also possible - optional missions of increased complexity, for which you will need to improve the heroes and it is possible to return to this region later.
Perhaps - getting some kind of specialization / class for the MC. Since it is mentioned that he learned some spells from his father, and his mother is the Dragon, it is obvious that he also has magical potential.
Also, the main characters went out into the world not only with an epic mission to support the birth rate, but also to establish trade with their village, improving the economy. Perhaps some element of the management of the Village with a Harem?
A certain Arena was also mentioned. Gladiator fights, trials, duels with other Hunters, etc.
Also, what we saw in the last update ... perhaps the introduction of a change in the time of day? Including this can add various new features. For example, some actions, scenes, contracts or meeting with opponents is possible only during the day or at night.
A nice bonus would be something like a player with melodies from the game, because I really like your choice of soundtrack.

Perhaps I would like to have the possibility of some replayability. So that while I'm waiting for a new update with a new area, plot and girls - I could do something in the game, including in the zones already visited.

Of the monster girls ... there are really a lot of them and I like a lot of them. I would like to see for example: Frog, Bee, Praying Mantis, Mushroom, Nereid + various Birds, Plants, Animals/Beasts.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There's honestly not much. I have a bit of a problem with the whole "super-expensive stuff in armorer shops" since you wouldn't be able to use any of it without giving up on a lot of other useful stuff, but once you get to the point of being able to fast travel, and have a bit more money to spare, perhaps you could come back to them to buy some with useful special abilities you didn't get from dropped stuff, so I'll have to wait until the game gets to that point to see whether that works out or not.

One thing I do think would be nice is some more TP using abilities, instead of just the limit break.

In terms of monster girls, it's a bit sad that you've already introduced a slimegirl, because otherwise I would ask for one of the rare type capable of shaping their slime to mimic clothing and stuff. I'm also waiting for the promised fairies to appear.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Whats a man got to do for a centaur girl?

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018

OMG. I have been a fan of your art for a while but this is just amazing. So before anything else I need to say WOW THANK YOU!

One possible problem I noticed. When Ray gets silenced and she has the wisdom staff she can't use any skill or attack (because of pray replacing attack) luckily she can still use items and her limit break, but if you have no useable items and her limit isn't full it will soft lock your game and her turn just won't be able to end. I didn't think about it but you can change back to her starting weapon (I think its unsellable) but maybe make her self buff skill work while silenced or add a pass/defend option?

The story is great, I love the interaction between the characters and it feels alive. Bessie plays an amazing wingwoman and that leads to some hilarity, and its nice to see the girls are willing to share so far (Except maybe Eris but that seems important to plot from the intro). It is nice having dialogue options that let us flirt and play though I am not sure if these do anything outside of text differences since I managed to bang all the girls and had an amazing time doing it. It is also great that not everyone falls immediately into the main characters lap, or at least not completely, Mimi needs some more convincing and other characters say no til conditions are met. I've enjoyed it and hope to see more of both.

Combat is easy. I never really felt pressed in battle. I used a revive item once because Ray got critical hit by a mantis. And I used a mini potion once (due to the pray thing I mentioned above). I play a lot of rpgs, including ff10 which this system seems to heavily be based on, so maybe I can attribute it to that, and I understand that since battles are (so far) a one time deal that we can't really farm to level up, but I don't think it would hurt to make them slightly harder or punish us more for not using preparing correctly. An example I thought of was the Heart of the Sea. It lets the wearer breathe underwater and also offers water resist. I wore it for the kraken battle expecting water attacks and to possibly be pulled under, but neither happened (at least there was never a water symbol in attacks so I assume all damage was physical). A hard fail might not be fun to some players, but forcing the main character to be wearing before the fight could set up the game so the player needs to be more attentive. Also Bessie seems broken good (so was Wakka though) since Blind and Silence are both ridiculously good at dealing with a specific type of enemy, you just need to know which is which. I do think some characters were immune or resistant to them though, but never used the broker to check.

I think the game needs a gallery. I assumed it had one or that all scenes were repeatable somehow so I only kept two saves (one at very beginning when leaving so I could replay and one up to date), but there are many scenes that just weren't repeatable that would be very nice to see again (OMG the werewolf scene and as an aside could we please see Bessie naked during and after werewolf scene it was just crazy sexy on her). A gallery could even show off character models and let us see dressed/nude sprites. And I bet a lot of people will ask you for one to be implemented.

As for content I would like to see... Well I mentioned above that it would've been even more amazing to see Bessie naked in both full and partial werewolf forms. For story reasons not having her panties off though makes sense. You've realistically done an excellent job so far though and knowing your past works I truly believe you'll create content everyone can love. My own personal tastes lean into mammal like girls, cats, foxes, dogs, etc. Ears and a tail just do it for me. I'm sure we will see them all as time goes on though. And even seeing the same thing multiple times can be fun when its set up different. I don't know if you intended to lean into the things you've already done, but you have a large amount of horsegirl art already from your other game and a nice supply of pokemon stuff that I absolutely love. I can't imagine any fans would be mad at you for incorporating that art and throwing some story on top of it to give it a new life (like with the edited scenes I know the BJ with doll/ghost I recognized right away as a remake of another piece you did). I know I would be into it.

As for story ideas I am sure we are going to have sexual tensions rising with Bessie, and it might be nice to let the main character set one out and watch her get some attention. It was teased a few times but it would be nice for it to actually happen, even if we only "see" the event from her perspective with the protagonist not invited. I know some guys will see that as being cockblocked by her or playing cuck or something, but in a world where men are so scarce it makes sense for girls to be getting together more and I think Bessie needs some loving. Hell maybe the main character is nearby and happens to see it and can have another girl (Mimi) take care of him while he watches, that should please everyone.

I want to say thank you one more time for making this game cause its just amazing! And I can't wait to see you do more!

D

Deleted member 3478761

TwistedScarlett60 I second Centaur-Girl!

Bear-Girl? Cute and fuzzy bear with an Ushanka? She could be a local weapon or armor merchant as well.

Oni-Girl? You know, muscular, big club, can crush your head with her thighs... At this point, we can turn every mythological creature into a cute girl.

Harpy, Fox, Sloth, Orc, or Goblin girl would be dope too.

Last edited by a moderator:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

I want to see how you handle a Cerberus girl.

Aug 13, 2018

harpy?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019

Dragon girl when?

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019

Hmm....Harpy, centaur, lamia, oni, cyclops, etc etc etc.... In short pretty much all of them:ROFLMAO:

stasiswielder

Feb 22, 2021
Can we get a rewind/back feature like in Friendship with Benefits? It was a great addition and I personally miss it a lot.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I've been reading the suggestions and I think I'll be able to add every suggested monster girl before the game's finished. I've forwarded a Harpy for the next episode, and I'll see what I can do about adding a dragon girl and a centaur for episode 5. I have a town later that's planned to be full of snake/lizard/kobold people, so I'll leave the lamias for then.

Can we get a rewind/back feature like in Friendship with Benefits? It was a great addition and I personally miss it a lot.
I agree, the back feature is one of my favourites in Ren'Py. I'm not sure if there's a script to do that for RPGmaker, though.

Instead I have tried to replicate the back feature using the history window which can be accessed by pressing shift.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019

Are there any plans to introduce the ability to farm or grind monsters for currency? Like creating a Hunt tab where you get a randomized mob based on the location and loot you can sell?

Reactions: User1230

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Its looks cool, is there an android version?
Yeah, I was doing some testing with an android version and after a few updates I think it might be ready. I'm away right now, but when I get home in a few days I'll post it here along with a mac update.

Are there any plans to introduce the ability to farm or grind monsters for currency? Like creating a Hunt tab where you get a randomized mob based on the location and loot you can sell?
Is that something you feel like the game is missing? This RPG was made with the idea that no grinding or time wasting is necessary. More born from myself having played RPGmaker games as research and getting bored of the endless repeated random encounters. I asked myself "What if there was only one unique encounter instead of multiple throw-away ones", and moved ahead from there.

This game design philosophy also has its own benefits because I can tailor a tighter experience for the end user in terms of the level and resources they'll have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oidem
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes