• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
D

Deleted member 3478761

Hey now, I loved FWB, and Moxxie is indeed the best girl, going to play this when more episodes come out cause, hell yeah, but I don't hate on NTR; a man's gotta have some degeneration in his repertoire
Nah fuck NTR in nonNTR games.
Games about it are fair game, though.
I agree with both of you. Don't worry; I don't kink shame. The diversity of people is reflected in the variety of fetishes. Everyone has a particular fetish they enjoy. Why not embrace it?

We can all agree that TwistedScarlett60 makes excellent games. The "Leonardo da Vinci" of drawing cute and lewd monster girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
I agree with both of you. Don't worry; I don't kink shame. The diversity of people is reflected in the variety of fetishes. Everyone has a particular fetish they enjoy. Why not embrace it?

At least we can all agree that TwistedScarlett60 makes excellent games. The "Leonardo da Vinci" of drawing cute and lewd monster girls.
I guess NTR should stay in its lane I agree. Let us all Hail good old TwistedScarlett for their work, as always.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
Changelog says n/a, which is a shame, because there are actually some pretty important changes:

- 9 Romanceable Girls (+6 New!)
- 9 Sex Scenes (+6 New!)
- 2 Event CG (+2 New!)
- ~4-5 hours of content (+2-3 New!)
- Selecting new game and saying it's not your first time playing lets you go into an episode select menu and skip content you've already seen. I'll be sure to make save transferring work for the next episodes, but they don't seem to work for ep 1 -> ep 2. Players that have already played episode 1 and want to jump straight into episode 2 should use the episode select.
- You can access the menu from any text box using 'Esc' or 'X'. This lets you change equipment and save anywhere.
- Changed the town menu to merge 'Menu' and 'Chat' into 'Party' which also lets you rest to pass the day. Currently has no function, but will add to a hidden 'day' variable that tracks how many days have passed.

Thank you for playing Monster Girl 1,000.
I have played episode 2 on windows and it crashes constantly. Surprisingly it crashes less when played on the android Joiplay app. Look into it and fixing the windows version. The game is awesome though.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I have played episode 2 on windows and it crashes constantly. Surprisingly it crashes less when played on the android Joiplay app. Look into it and fixing the windows version. The game is awesome though.
You're definitely the first person to tell me you're experiencing crashes. It's an RPGMaker MV game, which in my experiences are temperamental on whether they want to work or not on my PC. But it's usually my PC, not the game itself, that's the problem.
The problems are more often fixable than not.

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
You're definitely the first person to tell me you're experiencing crashes. It's an RPGMaker MV game, which in my experiences are temperamental on whether they want to work or not on my PC. But it's usually my PC, not the game itself, that's the problem.
The problems are more often fixable than not.
Well in any event it works better on Joiplay so you should consider porting your game to android. It ran a lot smoother. Also love the idea of your game.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone, glad the reception to what's here is positive so far, it's essentially only a short demo at this point.
There's a lot more coming, with currently about 20 episodes planned at the very least. (At least ~2 years of development ahead of us. But episodic releases will keep things coming)

Each episode will take you to a new town with a different theme and selection of monster girls, some of which will come back to Mistral Village to join your harem.

Episode 4 will reintroduce Mistral Village, and it will become a hub where you can invest resources to build and upgrade it. Among that is the harem system which'll let you interact with every girl so far. You can talk to them, have sex with them, and give them gifts to raise their affection. Once their affection has been raised high enough they will have a side quest that needs completing to continue, and this'll unlock their final sex scene and 'blessing'.

Pregnancy, breeding and more is absolutely planned. But episode 1 only represents a very small introduction to the world so far. I hope you look forward to what comes next.

For those not too interested in the harem elements, I've added some other themes to hopefully hook you, like a slow burning relationship with Ray, an interesting story and hopefully engaging combat.

Here are some character designs for Episode 2 which I'm already working on:
View attachment 1045322 View attachment 1045323 View attachment 1045324
There will be five sex scenes in Episode 2 as well.
Looks like Mero the Mermaid from Monster Musume in the middle. Nice.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I noticed this thread just hasn't updated over a month, resulting in the 2.1 update which was inspired by critique brought up in this thread being skipped over.

With Episode 3 Part 1 out, I'd quite like to hear what more people have to say. Is there any way I can help get this thread updated? I could even take ownership of the thread if that'd help.

Edit: I have a PixelDrain upload of the Windows version here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I noticed this thread just hasn't updated over a month, resulting in the 2.1 update which was inspired by critique brought up in this thread being skipped over.

With Episode 3 Part 1 out, I'd quite like to hear what more people have to say. Is there any way I can help get this thread updated? I could even take ownership of the thread if that'd help.
As the game dev I think you can contact a mod to ask ownership of the thread, the other way to get a thread updated is if someone (developer or otherwise) posts a download link (which no one has I think)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
As the game dev I think you can contact a mod to ask ownership of the thread, the other way to get a thread updated is if someone (developer or otherwise) posts a download link (which no one has I think)
I did report the thread as having an update, so I'll wait a day before contacting a mod.

Hope it gets updated soon so people can meet Bat Mommy:

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
AhShitLinux.jpg

is my unofficial Linux build for this game, Ep3.

I have not fully tested it all so if there are any issues let me know and I will see if I can fix them.

I did start up the game and it worked without errors so you should be fine. Hope you guys enjoy.

TwistedScarlett60 I hope you don't mind. You can also add it to the OP if you'd like for Linux users that might be interested, it's up to you of course.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone, glad the reception to what's here is positive so far, it's essentially only a short demo at this point.
There's a lot more coming, with currently about 20 episodes planned at the very least. (At least ~2 years of development ahead of us. But episodic releases will keep things coming)

Each episode will take you to a new town with a different theme and selection of monster girls, some of which will come back to Mistral Village to join your harem.

Episode 4 will reintroduce Mistral Village, and it will become a hub where you can invest resources to build and upgrade it. Among that is the harem system which'll let you interact with every girl so far. You can talk to them, have sex with them, and give them gifts to raise their affection. Once their affection has been raised high enough they will have a side quest that needs completing to continue, and this'll unlock their final sex scene and 'blessing'.

Pregnancy, breeding and more is absolutely planned. But episode 1 only represents a very small introduction to the world so far. I hope you look forward to what comes next.

For those not too interested in the harem elements, I've added some other themes to hopefully hook you, like a slow burning relationship with Ray, an interesting story and hopefully engaging combat.

Here are some character designs for Episode 2 which I'm already working on:
View attachment 1045322 View attachment 1045323 View attachment 1045324
There will be five sex scenes in Episode 2 as well.
Nice some actual monster girls instead of cosplayers.

D

Deleted member 3478761

Thanks, TwistedScarlett60, for breaking the perpetual circle of horniness people on the internet were experiencing due to quarantine by finally being able to do lewd stuff to their favorite 3m tall vampire/bat lady milf with huge boobs, some serious honkers, a real set of badonkers, packing some dobonhonkeros, massive dohoonkabhankoloos, big old tonhingerekoogers.

Honestly, I love the game. Since Lady D. is in the game, I'm hoping we might be seeing characters like Miruko? You can never have enough rabbit/bunny girls, lol. Tho, Alice already fulfills that role, doesn't she.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019

Here is my unofficial Linux build for this game, Ep3.

I have not fully tested it all so if there are any issues let me know and I will see if I can fix them.

I did start up the game and it worked without errors so you should be fine. Hope you guys enjoy.

TwistedScarlett60 I hope you don't mind. You can also add it to the OP if you'd like for Linux users that might be interested, it's up to you of course.
That's awesome, thank you!

I'm also working on an android port.

1621804521921.png

I have no idea how it'll work on a phone. I imagine the buttons will be tiny. But it's worth testing it, and if it's successful I'll keep it up.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
That's awesome, thank you!

I'm also working on an android port.

View attachment 1209312

I have no idea how it'll work on a phone. I imagine the buttons will be tiny. But it's worth testing it, and if it's successful I'll keep it up.
yeah you're welcome!
I always make Linux port of RPGM games I like and this one looked really good so decided to make one as well.

I'm gonna test it out more in depth later tonight, I have some other work I need to take care of first, if I find any issues I'll fix and re-upload.

If anybody tries out the Linux port and reports any issues let me know and I'll try to fix it.

I don't usually game on Android but I know it is possible but I have never tried any RPGM game on an Android, best of luck with it though!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Any saves or other ways to skip the fights? i am simply too retarded to make any progress in the game
There is a measure put in place that makes the game a tiny bit easier if you repeatedly game over. I haven't fully tested it myself, so I apologize if it's not working.

do i have all previous ep 1-2 save or the ver contain all ep 1-3?
If you're asking if the download includes every episode: yes, every update contains all episodes. The episodes are essentially like version numbers, (0.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc), but since this is a linear story with vertical slice updates, episodes made more sense.

If you're asking if you need a ep 1-2 save to play episode 3, no. You can start playing at any time you want. In fact, episode 3 corrupted old saves.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes