RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
It took me a little while but I already got the first Sigil, once I have the level to defeat Nara it will start to make it easier for me.

Edit: Ok, I already defeated Nara and arrived at the temple but I still need to improve my character a little so that the bosses there do not eat it for breakfast.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Is there a way to tag an old character to have leg fetish like during chargen?
Apologies for the delay, it has been a busy week. As to this question, yes, it is possible. The code for this is a little more complex but use the following in the console:

Code:
player.setFetish("Legs", player.getFetish("Legs")+25)
The above will read your current Leg fetish level, add 25 to it much like what would happen if you chose Legs as a starting fetish at character creation, and then make that your permanent fetish level. This is to account for any perks that increase Fetish level like Kotone's Hypno series of perks. Just make certain to cleanse your Leg fetish at the Church first otherwise any current temporary levels will be included in this and become part of your permanent Leg fetish levels as well.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Gigger2461.

Hear me out all the way before answering here. I was wondering if more Lillian content is planned. I know its been said there will be no sex scenes for her, but that's not what I mean.

I'm more referring to the idea of a "Total Wholesome Route" where by pursuing her, its all just completely chaste and you get upgrades/new skills for Headpats, Handholding, Platonic Hugging, etc. and an entire "Wholesome Build" becomes a thing. :V
I agree, it adds humour too which is nice, the holy skills for tickling, handholding, hugging and such would potentially make a neat alt. way of dealing with a boss that was a secret romantic or any sort of tsundere type opponent.
It is entirely possible something along those lines could happen in the future as there will very likely be more Holy skills added eventually. Additionally, there is already the precedent of a mini-boss that can be dealt with in an alternate manner thanks to Holy skills given Feng will be automatically defeated if hit by the Holy Headpat in the very first fight with her. So there is a chance that there will be other notable encounters that could be circumvented through Holy skills in the future.

-Lore and Setting Snip-
-Lore and Setting Snip-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are there any shortstacks in the game besides that one scene in the brothel with the electric satyr thing?
No, not yet unfortunately. Galvi the Voltlin is really the only funsized character currently in game. is somewhat close since she is somewhat short while being well-endowed, but she's not quite a shortstack. Never to fear though, there should be a number of Voltins in the Capital given that appears to be where most of them reside as that provides them with ample opportunities to study the relic city and come up with new inventions. While it is not known how many may make a true on-screen appearance, we'll likely meet at least one more.

Given the lore about a certain number of Voltlins growing up to be flat-chested while still having wide hips and an ample bottom and gaining levitation powers, we'll likely meet one with these traits at the very least otherwise that piece of lore would just become fluff and world building. The lore has foreshadowed future characters before like how the Red Matangos of the Forest Dungeon hinted at the Toxic Matangos of the Caverns long before they were added to the game. So yes, I'm fairly certain we'll meet at least one more shortstack in the future, possibly more.

While this may not be what you wanted to hear at the moment, I do hope that you find this informative, MrCrazy123.

Hrrrrnnngh! New Ancilla content when? GodDAMN this looks perfect in-fucking-deed!
Unfortunately, I couldn't say when the next Ancilla update will arrive. All I can say is that she should have more content coming sometime in the future. That is the one unfortunate aspect of having some many great characters in a game still developing, fleshing out the various characters takes time and adding depth to their content has to also be balanced against advancing the overarching plot of the game as well as the breadth of the game itself. The latter portions of course continue the vicious cycle as more wonderful characters appear and are added to the rotation of individuals in need of content expansion and eventual completion as well.

At least with the Labyrinth and the Capital, we'll already know a number of characters given we can already meet and build a rapport with 1 of the 4 Guardians of the Labyrinth. It's Beris the Hellhound you can meet at the Inn for those who are unaware. While in the Capital, we'll go in knowing the trio of Succubus Campers, Mara, and Galvi at the very least, so that's five characters out of however many new ones will appear.

While this may be disappointing, I do hope that you find this enlightening, Cross Zero.

mann this is getting old.... when next update?
The update is planned to be ready for release on Tuesday, July 28th. However, at this point in time, it appears another day or two may be needed to finish the content expansions planned for Kotone. So you can probably expect the update at the end of the month at the latest.

I do hope you find this a satisfactory answer to your query, decker2.

Now for the general update news, yes you read that correctly, the update will soon arrive. It is planned for this coming Tuesday but could be pushed back to Wednesday or Thursday as need be as Kotone still has a few new pieces of content that need to be created and implemented. Kotone's update will soon be upon us and she will be prepared to play with your mind all over again as you finally experience her content complete with expressions as she molds your mind and captures your heart...

As for specifics, all of the expression calls for existing content appears to be done, this includes her dream scene, as well as the implementation of the temptation CGs that Kotone will have with scenes such as one where she uses you as her chair. Other than this, a few scenes have been touched and tweaked up a little here and there, nothing too major apparently. Her major emotional scene has also been revised, so that is a more notable change, but no specifics on how it has changed. Kotone also now has even more expressions, it appears she is up to 43 facial expressions alone without including elements such as blushing, her 5 ear positions, her tail variants, her blue motes of fox fire, and so on. Here's what her foxfire looks like:

Other than work on this update, Threshold has stated a desire to work on the Kulve Taroth inspired Dragon MILF, a dark Kitsune, and a flat Arch-imp, but no ETA on when those will start to be created. Threshold also discussed Bad Ends a little. While there will be a few, they may not be what people are expecting and will be very telegraphed. So they will be easy to avoid unless you're just not paying attention.

I believe this is everything of note that was mentioned or discussed. I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

EDIT: Okay, this post is a little too big, moving a few sections into spoilers to condense its overall size.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I'm a little hesitant, but hopeful about what kind of bad ends there are in the game. My general thoughts are that since there's a precedent that losing in battle, even losing to bosses, doesn't lead to bad ends, that trend isn't gonna be broken outside of a few exceptional circumstances (such as a few specific boss encounters, where the dire consequences are telegraphed like L30 said). Another possibility comes to mind that losing to a specific enemy or enemy type often enough could work, if there were ways to reset the buildup to the bad end. As the game can be grindy at times and or people may want to repeat certain loss scenes cause of course we do.

That's just for defeat centered ones. If they're gonna be in the game at all. My money's on most of them being interactions with some characters potentially leading to bad ends. The characters that have various pet play/ "slave" fetish stuff comes to mind as obvious candidates.

Overall I like the way the game handles fail states, with (almost) none of them carrying lasting consequences. But with the game being tough if you haven't been doing grinding/reading up on enemy stats beforehand. (Actually kinda like Dark Souls in that regard, now that I think about it). So as long as the basic shape of difficulty and failure remains mostly the same. I won't have much reason to bitch about bad ends, especially if there's only a few.

Reactions: L30
Sep 15, 2018
I’m honestly just super hyped for Kotone content. She’s definitely one of my favs and that flat arch imp sounds like a hella cool concept as well, since Vili is also one of my favs and I’m interested to see how the arch imp will try and seduce the player without relying on her massive tits.

Reactions: oysterkeeper

L30

Dec 20, 2017
"Dragon... MILF"?
"Dragon MILF"!!!??

Kulve Taroth inspired DRAGON MILF!!!

I now have a mighty need.
View attachment 747244
She's the character I have referred to on occasion as the "Dragon Queen." She may or may not actually be a Queen Dragon, but she'll certainly have that aura based on the pieces of inspiration art behind her design. She'll be a character that will have her own side quest similar to Jora, but the Dragon Queen will be found in the Caverns. The story is that she is a mature/ancient and powerful dragon who is just awakening from her slumber. Here are a few of the inspiration pieces for her design:

This may not make the wait for the character any more bearable, but I do hope that you enjoy this peek behind the scenes into the inspirational works behind the design of the Dragon Queen, Teleiah. I'll also admit that I am certainly looking forward to when this character makes her eventual debut.

I’m honestly just super hyped for Kotone content. She’s definitely one of my favs and that flat arch imp sounds like a hella cool concept as well, since Vili is also one of my favs and I’m interested to see how the arch imp will try and seduce the player without relying on her massive tits.
Fortunately the wait for Kotone is almost over. As for the flat Arch-imp, that could be quite fun. If she doesn't possess any assets that are immediately captivating and impressive, she could perhaps instead use non-standard temptation tricks or even possess rare, powerful magic. Vili gained a notable bust that also has something of an innate mystical fascination effect when she evolved. She also obtained her Phantasmal magic when she evolved into an Arch-imp and certainly knows how to use it to great effect, even if she doesn't actually understand the inner workings of the magic like if she had actually learned it by studying given she can't really explain how it works.

So if the flat Arch-imp does eventually appear, she could have some unique tricks up her sleeves as well. It could even be a case like the Voltlins, since her body didn't become more developed, she instead obtains even more unique and/or powerful abilities like how flat Voltlins can levitate.

Regardless, we'll just have to wait and see how she develops if Thresh can find a good point to add her into the game.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Just wondering does anyone know what state the bopit mod is in with the new version, it's not listed on the wiki and as i'm fast approaching the caverns in my new start i was wondering if there was a viable version around.

Sep 15, 2018
She's the character I have referred to on occasion as the "Dragon Queen." She may or may not actually be a Queen Dragon, but she'll certainly have that aura based on the pieces of inspiration art behind her design. She'll be a character that will have her own side quest similar to Jora, but the Dragon Queen will be found in the Caverns. The story is that she is a mature/ancient and powerful dragon who is just awakening from her slumber. Here are a few of the inspiration pieces for her design:

This may not make the wait for the character any more bearable, but I do hope that you enjoy this peek behind the scenes into the inspirational works behind the design of the Dragon Queen, Teleiah. I'll also admit that I am certainly looking forward to when this character makes her eventual debut.

Fortunately the wait for Kotone is almost over. As for the flat Arch-imp, that could be quite fun. If she doesn't possess any assets that are immediately captivating and impressive, she could perhaps instead use non-standard temptation tricks or even possess rare, powerful magic. Vili gained a notable bust that also has something of an innate mystical fascination effect when she evolved. She also obtained her Phantasmal magic when she evolved into an Arch-imp and certainly knows how to use it to great effect, even if she doesn't actually understand the inner workings of the magic like if she had actually learned it by studying given she can't really explain how it works.

So if the flat Arch-imp does eventually appear, she could have some unique tricks up her sleeves as well. It could even be a case like the Voltlins, since her body didn't become more developed, she instead obtains even more unique and/or powerful abilities like how flat Voltlins can levitate.

Regardless, we'll just have to wait and see how she develops if Thresh can find a good point to add her into the game.
Yeye, I’m excited for all the future updates to this amazing game but most specifically the capital. Mainly cos of Mara, but also because of more content for the succubus campers and a whole bunch of new things that could be implemented.

Also, thank you for all your continuous, and detailed, updates on the games progress.

Reactions: L30 and Volta
Jan 4, 2020
Just wondering does anyone know what state the bopit mod is in with the new version, it's not listed on the wiki and as i'm fast approaching the caverns in my new start i was wondering if there was a viable version around.
It is currently discontinued till I do a bunch of other stuff I've been prioritizing.

v23 did a lot of things that made a port problematic. Not so much from a technical standpoint, but from the fact the mod's combat encounter is very sensitive to the balance changes that were done. A straight port would give something not representative of original fight I did. It would very much so be a different beast.

To do more would veer me into doing the ever-delayed Bop It Extreme update, which still is some ways away in order of priority right now. I haven't even set aside the time to just actually play v23 to get a full feel for its impacts yet.

And so, out of my value for giving an intentionally crafted experience, and not wanting to make my project scheduling any more hectic than it already is, I've held off on patching it.

Reactions: L30 and Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It is currently discontinued till I do a bunch of other stuff I've been prioritizing.

v23 did a lot of things that made a port problematic. Not so much from a technical standpoint, but from the fact the mod's combat encounter is very sensitive to the balance changes that were done. A straight port would give something not representative of original fight I did. It would very much so be a different beast.

To do more would veer me into doing the ever-delayed Bop It Extreme update, which still is some ways away in order of priority right now. I haven't even set aside the time to just actually play v23 to get a full feel for its impacts yet.

And so, out of my value for giving an intentionally crafted experience, and not wanting to make my project scheduling any more hectic than it already is, I've held off on patching it.
Good to hear you're being realistic about it. The bop it was one of the more interesting fights and i get why you wouldn't want it to change in tone too much, the balance changes and new moves could be a pain for such a context oriented battle as the bopit so i can understand why you'd expect it to take some time to update it.

Thanks though, good to know that the bopit mod is suspended rather than abandoned.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Time for more update news, firstly, this update will most certainly not be released today and tomorrow, Wednesday, will be the earliest the update will be ready. But as previously mentioned, it could potentially take until the end of the month. One of the reasons why is that this update has had a small increase in scope as art unrelated to Kotone was added to the game.

Firstly, the Caverns will have new background art with this update. It may not necessarily be the final background art for the Caverns however. The artist who created it made it for free and did it for fun and learning to practice making better background art. So it is possible it could be touched up in the future or the experience from making this Caverns background could go towards making an even better piece later on.

The second increase in scope for this update can be previewed on Patreon as the Lumiren now has art by ADOPOLICH, the artist responsible for the assets of characters like Aiko and Mimi Bed-chan. If you are not a supporter on Patreon, never fear, as the Lumiren's art has already been included in the upcoming Kotone art update, so you'll be able to see her in the coming days. I will say she is rather cute, has a somewhat more hydrodynamic form rather than the glamorous curves of Aiko or Bed-chan, and has an adorable pouting expression, the latter of which was inspired by a certain troublesome water goddess in another series. To be more specific, the Lumiren's pout used the crying pout of Aqua from KonoSuba as the reference for the expression:

Other than this, Kotone has received a number of small add-ons to her content for consistency or to flesh out certain conversations. For the former, once you have fullly completed her trial, there are now elements in place to prevent her from talking about toying with you like you're her slave when attempting the Willpower Challenges/Tests again. Her past relationship conversation has two new responses added onto the existing two options. One of these responses is only available the first time you have this conversation and it provides another way to break off and end your relationship with Kotone permanently if you decide you don't want to deal with the baggage of her past or find her actions from that era reprehensible. It is apparently a fairly cordial end to the relationship.

While this news may be a little disappointing to those hoping for the update to be released today, I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes