sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Sorry for the dumbass question, but is there any animation in this game or movement in scenes?
No, there are only static images and text blocks.
This isn't right, as Sofia's fight is an exception. You need to unlock her hypno move first, though. Spoiler: brace yourself for much kissing and more breasts. Mesmer style.

It's likely Threshold will, at some point, implement a simple RPGM-like skill animation system. But MGD is first and foremost, a VN-esque RPG; emphasis will probably remain on character building and ambience/immersion.
However, facial expressions are already dynamic, and will likely be a point to be further honed in the future.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
By the by L30
Is there any content planed for Elly or Elena?
They do have more content planned. Originally, they were going to receive more content before v23 along with Belle, but Venefica's content increasing in scope and time required forced a readjustment to development focus. Belle will likely have a mini v23.X update dedicated to her and Elly and Elena may receive a v23.Y update as well for the rest of the content that was planned for v22.Z. Venefica's romance content may be finished off as well during this series of mini-updates which would also include resolving the related quest for Elly.

That said, the primary Town NPCs, Elly, Elena, Vivian, Amber, and Lillian are slow burn character so they should slowly receive more content as the game goes on. So you can look forward to more Elly and Elena content as the story progresses and we clear each dungeon. Apologies that I could not provide more in the way of specifics, but there are not much in the way of details to share and development predictions have become a little more nebulous given the interrupted plans and changes caused by scope creep, which could very well occur again.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory response for the moment, Rapahel.

Reactions: nope01
Dec 3, 2017
Can we expect any more slime girl content down the line? I know we have Perpetua show up every now and again, along with the generic slime girl in the forest, but I'm kinda hoping for one like Erubetie from MGQ to join the harem we're amassing

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Can we expect any more slime girl content down the line? I know we have Perpetua show up every now and again, along with the generic slime girl in the forest, but I'm kinda hoping for one like Erubetie from MGQ to join the harem we're amassing
Other than Perpetua, I could not say for certain. That said, there is a slime related flag you can set that could have a future impact. Convincing Ancilla to allow that one Blue Slime to remain in and work for the Forest Dungeon does set a flag, and given that the management does want a Slime Queen to help organize and direct the slimes entering the dungeon to help make them useful rather than just distracting invaders, this could possibly be setting the stage for a future Slime Queen character who may be favorably predisposed towards us given our role in securing her employment and evolution from Blue Slime to Queen Slime. Of course, this is merely speculation and is not definitive.

Other than this, there have been jokes about a variety of slimes that could appear such as a coffee slime, a slime bartender in the Capital who mixes and prepare drinks within her body, or even a quicksand slime for the Desert, but these are all idle thoughts and ideas at the moment that may never materialize. So take these as interesting maybes or what ifs for the moment that could eventually take form or may forever be consigned to the status of an intriguing possibility.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this an acceptable answer at this point in time, thrownawayburger.

Dec 3, 2017
While this is not much, I do hope that you find this an acceptable answer at this point in time, thrownawayburger.
God, L30 this is why MGD is one of the best H-games out there. Thanks for answering my question man, you guys rock with all the stuff you're doing. The thing you mentioned in the spoiler tag is certainly something I'll be sure to keep in mind! Also, that slime bartender character in particular sounds like such a fun idea.

Reactions: L30

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
<trimmed>
I do hope that this adequately addresses your questions, ririmudev.
I appreciate the thorough response; my questions have been addressed more than adequately.

1. Thanks; if the debt is just end-game stuff, I won't worry about it until the game is done. Just for example/context, "Slave Matrix" uses the debt actively, so it can be hard to guess what's implemented/not implemented/will be/won't be.
2. It's good I don't technically have to worry about my char's image; just a bit harder to RP as a straight-laced hero (which is my fault for doing that in H-games, but let's just ignore that).
3. The fetish/sensitivity system is indeed impressive, and I'd be happy to see it expanded. I'd say I was mostly complaining playfully. Although, it might be nice if both fetish and sensitivity weren't both debuffs in battle. E.g. player's only fetish is "sex" fetish, so that might affect enemy moves. However, only "cock" sensitivity debuffs the player. In that case, I'd happily pay church to reduce sensitivity, but I'd leave the "sex" fetish alone. This example is purely hypothetical. Anyway, it's probably too late to change, and I'm probably fine with that.

4. Bug when accessing menu after mushroom stuff:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5. One new item, as hopefully constructive feedback: it was a bit disappointing to work the bar, do this-and-that with Elena, go to the guild the next day, and then there's no new options to talk about it. I totally get it, because there's thousands of those types of permutations, and I know I'd get the same complaints if I ever made something. So I'll just say the more things like that can be accounted for, the better, and I'll leave it at that.

And 6: I've been talking about Elena, but I've also been a Kyra fan this whole time. Life is hard.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Hear me out all the way before answering here. I was wondering if more Lillian content is planned. I know its been said there will be no sex scenes for her, but that's not what I mean.

I'm more referring to the idea of a "Total Wholesome Route" where by pursuing her, its all just completely chaste and you get upgrades/new skills for Headpats, Handholding, Platonic Hugging, etc. and an entire "Wholesome Build" becomes a thing. :V

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Hear me out all the way before answering here. I was wondering if more Lillian content is planned. I know its been said there will be no sex scenes for her, but that's not what I mean.

I'm more referring to the idea of a "Total Wholesome Route" where by pursuing her, its all just completely chaste and you get upgrades/new skills for Headpats, Handholding, Platonic Hugging, etc. and an entire "Wholesome Build" becomes a thing. :V
I agree, it adds humour too which is nice, the holy skills for tickling, handholding, hugging and such would potentially make a neat alt. way of dealing with a boss that was a secret romantic or any sort of tsundere type opponent.

Reactions: Taisha and L30

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
As someone that's played through various updates and has three different characters higher than level 80, the only suggestion/want I have is a two on one battle against Ancilla and Bed-Chan. Sucks it won't happen because Bed-Chan doesn't have a move set...

...but that would be epic.

I'll still keep on dreaming for it though!

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
... Bed-Chan doesn't have a move set...
Yet, who knows since there are plenty of characters with partial content right now, i'm fairly sure Venifica is intended to be a post game boss and she a big word count, a level in the RPY files and no combat encounter right now so who knows, perhaps there is a combat encounter for Bed-Chan in the works, it's far from impossible, though i wouldn't consider it highly likely either.

Reactions: L30 and ita1ian

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
i'm fairly sure Venifica is intended to be a post game boss
I'm pretty sure there was the mention of an arena in the world's capital. I can't remember where I heard that, maybe Sofia? Anyways, if that is true (and I haven't lost my mind completely), I think that could/would be a fun way of entertaining different match ups. Given the setting, I really hope it isn't a gladiatorial arena and more boudoir-esque with a crowd.

Regardless, I think that would be great for certain pairings that may not exist in the regular exploration. I mean, let's be honest, if there's a combo that's maybe definitely going to happen at some point, it's going to be Sofia and Kotone. Also, a fight/spar with Vivian is down the line.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure there was the mention of an arena in the world's capital. I can't remember where I heard that, maybe Sofia? Anyways, if that is true (and I haven't lost my mind completely), I think that could/would be a fun way of entertaining different match ups. Given the setting, I really hope it isn't a gladiatorial arena and more boudoir-esque with a crowd.

Regardless, I think that would be great for certain pairings that may not exist in the regular exploration. I mean, let's be honest, if there's a combo that's maybe definitely going to happen at some point, it's going to be Sofia and Kotone. Also, a fight/spar with Vivian is down the line.
Reasonable guess on the speculation, i still think that a certain red gelatinous girl may have some significance Re: the demon queen, there is also the black knight to consider, she broke the lift when you and perpetua where trying to climb the mountain, she is also the only girl to have a level displayed in her name thus far and as such i suspect a perpetua fight with significantly higher levels is coming down the line.

IMO the name Perpetua is significant, perpetua = perpetual, now that could be a joke playing on the fact that she keeps coming back or it could be a little nod to something else. A wild theory of mine is that Perpetua is the new/next demon queen, perhaps a reincarnation, hence Perpetua, perpetual lives, alternatively she is an Alice style depowered version of the demon queen or by some other means the demon queen's heir, the reasoning for this is the idea that Perpetua, much like the rival in a pokemon game is going on a parallel quest to the player, she is following the same path for a reason, perhaps in some way to prove her worth/earn her inheritance ect. and taking the lift would be cheating in this quest, hence the black knight stopped her using it, the black night by that reasoning wouldn't care at all about the player and was only interested in Perpetua and enforcing the rules of her quest.

I'm not going to say it's likely but i have a feeling i'm not a million miles away, Perpetua is important and the black knight is too, how important remains to be seen

Of course i'm willing to bet we've met the demon queen by now, using the Agatha Christie whodunnit rules we have to see the villain by the end of the first act, we're approaching 25% completion so i'd say that's nearly the first act done, so here is my suspect list and who i'm excluding and why:

I could be wrong, Vivian and Perpetua may be irrelevant, i doubt it, Vivian knows something important and Perpetua is someone important, that's just my best guess.

Edit: dear god, text block ahoy, spoilers implemented

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah, I thought the idea of an entire wholesome build would be hilarious. I also just disagree with the idea that you can't have a heroine route without sex scenes or other racy things. I don't see why we can't have one route that's totally Christian-Family-Friendly. :V Especially since Lillian has some of the best dialogue/narration in the whole thing.

Last edited:

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Been a while since I played so I'll try another playthrough with the new content compaired to back then.

Quick question though; is anal on Mc still as scarce as before? I remember that only slimes (who are pretty much harmless either way) and rarely the lamia-dragon girl on the mountains used anal attacks, so boosting anal sensitivity with the advantage of lowering everything else was just game breakingly op, so I'm wondering if this is still the case. If some others got added, could someone tell where they are?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Been a while since I played so I'll try another playthrough with the new content compaired to back then.

Quick question though; is anal on Mc still as scarce as before? I remember that only slimes (who are pretty much harmless either way) and rarely the lamia-dragon girl on the mountains used anal attacks, so boosting anal sensitivity with the advantage of lowering everything else was just game breakingly op, so I'm wondering if this is still the case. If some others got added, could someone tell where they are?
yeah, it's not the most popular fetish. One of the succubus campers has some tailpegging, Gren will rim you, and Venefica can use some toys on you, but I believe that just about sums up all of that content, besides maybe the occasional sneaky finger being mentioned.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes