Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Was the whole Amber silver runes part removed from the game? I remembered it after reading trough the wiki, but I can't access it in game.

Dodobirdonfire

Jul 4, 2020
Okay, seeing a pretty significant and consistent issue. Game gets an exception any time I try to click on a stat, perk, fetish, etc. on Character - Stats Tab.

Basically, clicking anything displayed while that tab is open will case an exception, excluding the other tabs/menus and the "speend unused stat points" button. This includes equiped items, as well as the "virility" button. Those same buttons still work on the other tabs, though.
(Ex. I can unequip runes on the skills tab but not the stats tab)

I am running v23 on Android with a fresh save file, started in this current version.

Notably, an exception also occurs if I exit the app without quiting the game, but again only on the stats tab and nowhere else.
How do you equip the equipments and runes in the android version?

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Was trying to figure out why the mods weren't working for me (trying learn some of the code to maybe start morking on mods in the future) and I went to the traceback file I posted 3 pages ago where it couldn't find the map for Waifupocalypse.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'map/../../Mods/Beach/Images/MGD_Map_Icon_Beach.png'

I had wondered why it couldn't find it until I realized the paths didn't match with the files... when ModLoader was still a thing you unzipped it and placed the specific folder/file in locations so it could be recognized. What I did was straight unzip it to the Mods folder and apparently the Mod filepaths no longer matched. So I moved the folders on every file until they matched and reloaded the game. All three mods (Waifupocalypse/Beach Party/Oneiros) work now.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
This is the best news I've heard ever as a fluffy tail lover, L30 you god
You're welcome, glad to hear that you're excited for the upcoming content. But, the real thanks in this case should go to Threshold given their own affinity for fluff and Kitsunes. Although, I too share such inclinations, but I digress.

I have a problem deleting my save files, I have tried anything: I deleted them from the folder, but it didn't work, so i tried deleting and reinstalling the game itself... but still I found them there. Has anybody found the solution?
The method Volta provided works quite well, thank you very much for that, but there is another way to delete saves directly in game. On PC, if you hover your cursor over a save while in the load menu, just press the delete key on your keyboard and you'll be given a prompt to delete the save. So if you don't want to navigate through folders and such or just want to be certain which save you are deleting, you can use this method to delete saves directly while in game.

I do hope that you find this useful in the future, Shiro260.

How do you equip the equipments and runes in the android version?
Apologies for the delay, work has been a little busy the past few days. On Android you should have a bar along the top with elements like History, Skip, Auto, and Menu. You'll want to click Menu and then go into the Character tab. There you'll be able to access your inventory such as consumables, equipment, and key items. Once you navigate to your equipment, it should be a simple matter of selecting the runes and accessories you wish to use.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that you enjoy this title, Dodobirdonfire.

Now for the general update news, as it appears that all of the major bugs and notable balance issues have been reported and corrected, development focus will shift towards implementing Kotone's art and any new content that will accompany it, such as the planned jumbo tail scene that should have an accompanying massive fluffy tail variant of Kotone's character sprite. This will be a rather involved update even if it may not seem like much as implementing artwork is an intensive process, even more so for a character like Kotone due to the large amount of content she has and the sheer number of expressions and variants for her sprite such as fused or split tail, tail number, hand positions, and so on. It should be quite the treat as Threshold's usage of the sprite variants and expressions should help bring Kotone to life, especially considering how emotive she could potentially be.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
You're welcome, glad to hear that you're excited for the upcoming content. But, the real thanks in this case should go to Threshold given their own affinity for fluff and Kitsunes. Although, I too share such inclinations, but I digress.

The method Volta provided works quite well, thank you very much for that, but there is another way to delete saves directly in game. On PC, if you hover your cursor over a save while in the load menu, just press the delete key on your keyboard and you'll be given a prompt to delete the save. So if you don't want to navigate through folders and such or just want to be certain which save you are deleting, you can use this method to delete saves directly while in game.

I do hope that you find this useful in the future, Shiro260.

Apologies for the delay, work has been a little busy the past few days. On Android you should have a bar along the top with elements like History, Skip, Auto, and Menu. You'll want to click Menu and then go into the Character tab. There you'll be able to access your inventory such as consumables, equipment, and key items. Once you navigate to your equipment, it should be a simple matter of selecting the runes and accessories you wish to use.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that you enjoy this title, Dodobirdonfire.

Now for the general update news, as it appears that all of the major bugs and notable balance issues have been reported and corrected, development focus will shift towards implementing Kotone's art and any new content that will accompany it, such as the planned jumbo tail scene that should have an accompanying massive fluffy tail variant of Kotone's character sprite. This will be a rather involved update even if it may not seem like much as implementing artwork is an intensive process, even more so for a character like Kotone due to the large amount of content she has and the sheer number of expressions and variants for her sprite such as fused or split tail, tail number, hand positions, and so on. It should be quite the treat as Threshold's usage of the sprite variants and expressions should help bring Kotone to life, especially considering how emotive she could potentially be.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.
I never knew about the save deletion in ren'py without going in and cleaning the folder, nice job L30 that will help a lot.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
On Hard Mode, I'm currently Level 26 with a base stat spread of 7P/10T/18I/8A/10W/2L; equipping a Frog Rune allowed me to reach 20 Intelligence and unlocks a ton very useful skills. I started thinking about the balance of skills early in the game; where previously you saw a lot of Technique/Willpower builds months ago due to the way Skill/Stat leveling worked, the rework drastically changed all of that. Now, it's much more important to plan ahead and target which skills you want access to due to the grind of leveling. Of course certain skills at higher levels may be a more attractive target (*COUGH*Sleepat40Int*KOFF*), but I decided to examine the utility of the skills at the 20 Stat level.

Note: Did not list the skills at 5/10/15 of a stat, Level based Skills, or skills found in mods. Also damage = Arousal

20 Power
Breast Knead (can lower Defense)
Lovingly Rough Kiss (Making Out, lower Defense and high crit rate)
Smoldering Seduction (can Charm)
Power Up! (one turn damage buff)
Squeeze Ass (lower Defense)
Pound (Penetration, heavy damage but has recoil, stuns every 3rd hit)

If you go with Power you don't get any group attacks, but you can dominate by lowering your target's defenses and getting crits as well and boosting your damage output tremendously with Power Up!.

20 Technique
Massage Ass (can lower Opponent damage dealt)
Massaging Seduction (can Charm)
Breast Massage (can lower Opponent damage dealt)
Skillfully Passionate Kiss (Making Out, can lower Opponent damage dealt and high crit rate)
Multi-Thrust (Penetration, heavy damage but has recoil)
Sense Weakness
Bondage Net
Whip (small chance to Stun, Sex Toy)
Lewd Bottle

Technique also doesn't give you any AoE attacks but it boasts the most acquirable skills/attacks across all styles, gives access to Bondage Net (the "Pain" version of Magical Binding) and gives you access to another sex toy in Whip.

20 Intelligence
Arousara (Group magic attack)
Numb Self (decreases damage)
Magical Binding
Magic Touch (Boosts damage)
Empowered Thrust (Penetration, can Charm)
Sensitize
Charm Wave (can Charm group)

I went with Intelligence because it's great across the board due to not only Group Magic Attacks (Arousara and Charm Wave), but you have 2 buffs and a debuff plus access to Magical Binding, a great Restraint.

20 Allure
Breast Fondle (can Charm)
Fondle Ass (can Charm)
Tantric Thrust (Penetration, can lower defense but has recoil)
Moxie (buffs Allure)
Mass Seduction (Group Charm attack)
Sensually Seductive Kiss (Making Out, can Charm and high crit rate)
Distract (removes all Stances with a target)

Allure is surprisingly robust and turns you into a walking Charm magnet. Not only does it have a AoE Charm attack, it has a stat buff to increase your damage and a skill to remove all stances from a target (I assume it's more effective that the default ability).

20 Willpower
Endure (greatly decreases damage taken)
Meditation (regains Energy, must be in combat)

Willpower doesn't give you much in selection as it's mainly used for passing checks. Its two skills are decent though.

Luck

What should you target for the skills starting off ? Probably Intelligence or Technique IMHO; Both have a good blend of various skills and a more effective Restraint than Pin. Power and Allure aren't bad secondary choices but whichever skill you didn't get to earlier (Intelligence or Technique) could targeted also. Of course, choosing what stat to level based on your preference is fine also.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Based on my experiences, I did fine without those intelligence or technique skills. Yeah, power and allure don't have group attacks at 20, but they get them at 40. Really, like you said, whatever stat choices work just fine. Well, except picking Luck or Willpower as your first priority, they're more of second or third stats. Great ones but still. My current character is Power/Allure/Willpower oriented and pretty decent overall. Plenty of max arousal due to leveling both Power and Willpower, plus some extra energy from Willpower.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I lost my saved data, just as long ago I was looking for an excuse to start a new game. I think I'm going to do a harem-free game in case Elena has any new content in the future.

enek303

Sep 13, 2019
Was trying to figure out why the mods weren't working for me (trying learn some of the code to maybe start morking on mods in the future) and I went to the traceback file I posted 3 pages ago where it couldn't find the map for Waifupocalypse.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'map/../../Mods/Beach/Images/MGD_Map_Icon_Beach.png'

I had wondered why it couldn't find it until I realized the paths didn't match with the files... when ModLoader was still a thing you unzipped it and placed the specific folder/file in locations so it could be recognized. What I did was straight unzip it to the Mods folder and apparently the Mod filepaths no longer matched. So I moved the folders on every file until they matched and reloaded the game. All three mods (Waifupocalypse/Beach Party/Oneiros) work now.
Can you give a better explanation on what to do? Still confused and have the error rn.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Can you give a better explanation on what to do? Still confused and have the error rn.
When you download the Beach Party mod and unzip it to Mods, the path becomes Mods\BeachParty-3.3\BeachParty-3.3\Beach. That's not the path the mod needs to work as noted by the error messages. You need to cut out the Beach part from the mod folder and copy it into the Mods directory so the path matches.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
lol what the heck sofia is broken now.

anyways hope we can delete, remove , change, or unlearn skills in the future..
seems like i have modded skills that are still in my skill list but i'm no longer using that mod, thus giving me errors.
I thought it would automatically remove if i also remove the mod.

or do we already have that feature that i don't know? maybe also reset stats too for willpower/strength/intelligent/technique/luck/allure/power

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019
Does this update allow you to move past the mountain temple? I downloaded from the free version from patreon a while back, and I've been hoping for more updates.

Dec 3, 2017
anyways hope we can delete, remove , change, or unlearn skills in the future..
seems like i have modded skills that are still in my skill list but i'm no longer using that mod, thus giving me errors.
I thought it would automatically remove if i also remove the mod.

or do we already have that feature that i don't know? maybe also reset stats too for willpower/strength/intelligent/technique/luck/allure/power

Respecs were added in v23, you shouldve picked up a silver ticket upon loading a save with the update. You can turn it in to Elena at the guild to do exactly what you're looking for.

Does this update allow you to move past the mountain temple? I downloaded from the free version from patreon a while back, and I've been hoping for more updates.
The caverns is the next area past the mountain temple with a solid amount of content in there. Just bring stuff to deal with paralysis. (A lot of it). There have also been updates to previous areas, like a new face in the Forest and other goodies too

Reactions: L30 and Fringgs

L30

Dec 20, 2017
This might legitimately kill me
Well given that you're in such a state, you certainly wouldn't want to hear about the latest teaser for even more Kotone art. Such as she will even have an art asset with a change of view that another user in MDG's Discord server aptly described as "POV: you are Kotone's sandals." In the interest of your health, you also would not want to hear about her having temptation images that are focused on certain body parts, such as one focused on her shapely posterior in addition to the previously mentioned image focused on her foot. You almost certainly wouldn't want to know that she has 36 individual expressions, 6 of which could be considered smug expressions, and this is not counting elements such as her blushing, ear position, tail count, hand position, and so on.

You can choose to disregard this information for your safety or give in to temptation and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whichever you decide, I do hope that you find this informative or disregard this in its entirety for the sake of your existence, track989.

There has been a large amount of content added, depending on when you last played. I'll try to summarize in the following spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's possible I have forgotten to mention some elements or not provided enough specifics on others, but I do hope that you find this enlightening, PayNoAttention.

Now for development news, as previously mentioned, a second set of spoiler images for Kotone is available for supporters of the title to enjoy. I highly recommend them if you like Kotone, Kitsune in general, or well-developed figures. Other than this, Kotone's art assets have been split into layers and prepared for implementation into the game. Right now, her art sits at 47 MB split across roughly 170 parts, but this could be trimmed down if not all of the prepared layer components are needed or used. Currently, the closest character in terms of art assets of this nature would be Sofia who has 28 MB of art assets as a point of comparison. So even Sofia, who has her two forms between her usual sheer negligee for sleeping and Arch-Succubus attire for when she starts putting forth a little effort in addition to her own hand position variants, expressions for the two forms, and such, pales in comparison to the amount of art assets Kotone has that could make it into the game.

EDIT: Adding modding news to celebrate the release of a new mod by a great community member.

Now for some modding news, there is a brand new mod for MGD by Oluap, the creator of the Oneiros dream mod and one of the significant contributors to MGD's wiki. The new mod is called Gorgon's Garden and as may be surmised from the title, it adds a new Gorgon Girl to the game in the Mountain area. There isn't much of a changelog, but v1.1 made minor adjustments to the Gorgon's dialogue and added the option to reject her you monster while v1.0 is just the initial release of the mod. If you'd like to try out this mod, it can be with the rest of the mods on MGD's wiki.

I do hope that everyone interested in modding MGD found this at least a little helpful.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes