L30

Dec 20, 2017
I like this new version, and the stat changes don't seem bad. But there appears to be a translation issue with some of the new content.
The sections where Gren speaks in French are completely intentional on the part of her author. While it could potentially be jarring considering the rest of MGD is in English, Gren was originally a mod made by one of the guest writers, Valentin Cognito, that has now become official content as of v23. So she is the MGD equivalent to a French Frog-girl.

I do hope that this is enlightening, Frank01.

So no save files? hahahha :D
I have an outdated cheat start save attached to a few posts here. It will be around level 100 with stat points unallocated as well as a few million Eros so that you may pay off your debt, obtain the various blessings at the Church, work through Mika's content, shop at Venefica's place, and so on.

If you have any specific name in mind for your character, I could update it appropriately and change the name of the character to the name you desire. No content will be complete though, so while you'll still have to play through the game, you also will not be in any relationships you may not desire assuming you have any qualms with any particular character in game. At least you'll have the potential to crush most of the enemies with relative ease, depending on how effective your build is.

Just reply with your desired character name if this save sounds like something that would interest you, LeonOne994.

As for update news, another bugfix in the form of v23d is on the way correcting more issues that have been found. Once v23 is sound, development can proceed to implementing Kotone's art as well as possibly including new content such as her jumbo tail scene. While this is not much, I do hope that everyone finds this a little useful.

Reactions: fanboi and dd777

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
The sections where Gren speaks in French are completely intentional on the part of her author. While it could potentially be jarring considering the rest of MGD is in English, Gren was originally a mod made by one of the guest writers, Valentin Cognito, that has now become official content as of v23. So she is the MGD equivalent to a French Frog-girl.

I do hope that this is enlightening, Frank01.

I have an outdated cheat start save attached to a few posts here. It will be around level 100 with stat points unallocated as well as a few million Eros so that you may pay off your debt, obtain the various blessings at the Church, work through Mika's content, shop at Venefica's place, and so on.

If you have any specific name in mind for your character, I could update it appropriately and change the name of the character to the name you desire. No content will be complete though, so while you'll still have to play through the game, you also will not be in any relationships you may not desire assuming you have any qualms with any particular character in game. At least you'll have the potential to crush most of the enemies with relative ease, depending on how effective your build is.

Just reply with your desired character name if this save sounds like something that would interest you, LeonOne994.

As for update news, another bugfix in the form of v23d is on the way correcting more issues that have been found. Once v23 is sound, development can proceed to implementing Kotone's art as well as possibly including new content such as her jumbo tail scene. While this is not much, I do hope that everyone finds this a little useful.
Leon hahahah and thanks so much <3 I would love that save!

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Leon hahahah and thanks so much <3 I would love that save!
Okay, name is Leon, level is 110, 5 million Eros to use as you wish, and no stats allocated beyond those spent during character creation when this save was first made. This save will use slot 1, so if you have a save there you'd like to preserve, best save it in some other slot first.

I do hope that you find this helpful, LeonOne994.

EDIT: Old cheat start file appears to have a bug that appears after saving the file as it cannot allocate points once loaded. Replacing old cheat start file with a new functional cheat start in the event anyone else wants to try and download this to use.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Okay, name is Leon, level is 110, 5 million Eros to use as you wish, and no stats allocated beyond those spent during character creation when this save was first made. This save will use slot 1, so if you have a save there you'd like to preserve, best save it in some other slot first.

I do hope that you find this helpful, LeonOne994.
I love you <3

Reactions: L30

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Hmm i just tried to respec in 23.d everything went fine. Then i finished respecing and then i can't click character the issue rises from the fact before respec it worked fine no issues at all. I know there is a crash when you first try to do before updating so i updated the save still no good.

EDIT:What heck i didn't know you can post previous pages....

UPDATE: So apparently the bug fix itself somehow. The only thing i did is a did a Willpower Temple run for fun. A was able to open the character menu there for some reason.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Is beachparty up to date? Anytime i have it installed it crashes my game. I'm on 23.d btw
As far as I know Beach Party still has that map glitch where once you leave town it crashes because it can't load/find the Beach image.

Shiro260

Jul 28, 2018
I have a problem deleting my save files, I have tried anything: I deleted them from the folder, but it didn't work, so i tried deleting and reinstalling the game itself... but still I found them there. Has anybody found the solution?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I have a problem deleting my save files, I have tried anything: I deleted them from the folder, but it didn't work, so i tried deleting and reinstalling the game itself... but still I found them there. Has anybody found the solution?
Try the local files, should be something like C:/users/you/Appdata/Roaming/Ren'py/MonGirl(some numbers) Which should be a folder of Ren'py saves, going by the number of them i'm pretty sure that's where my MGD saves are since i haven't got that many saves for anything else.r.

Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes