Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Got a problem, here, and I'm new so I'm pretty sure I can't attach the traceback.

I've gotten to the last trial of the Trials of Power in the Will/Power temple, and the game can't find 'Monsters/Feng/Tail_Feng_Limber.png' for some reason. I had a second, untouched copy of the game ready to go, but when I copied my 'save' and 'list' folders over, some other problem popped up, and so I reverted the changes to preserve the copy's integrity.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I'm running version 22.5. I have an untouched version 23. Not sure if that makes any difference, but there you have it.

Also, shoutouts to the artist and writer who worked on the kunoichi trainee--those win scenes? Juicy.

Last edited:

ShrekTheOgre

Apr 29, 2019
When I save after update my fetish levels gone crazy, all of them are either 10 or 15 (except feet which is 45? wtf)

Is there any way to solve this or do I have to use console?

clockwinding

Nov 10, 2019
Got a problem, here, and I'm new so I'm pretty sure I can't attach the traceback.

I've gotten to the last trial of the Trials of Power in the Will/Power temple, and the game can't find 'Monsters/Feng/Tail_Feng_Limber.png' for some reason. I had a second, untouched copy of the game ready to go, but when I copied my 'save' and 'list' folders over, some other problem popped up, and so I reverted the changes to preserve the copy's integrity.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I'm running version 22.5. I have an untouched version 23. Not sure if that makes any difference, but there you have it.

Also, shoutouts to the artist and writer who worked on the kunoichi trainee--those win scenes? Juicy.
You have to update the game in town, and patch the save through options menu as soon as you do. THere may or may not be some problems considering the size of the update. You'll also want to respec your character (go see Adv guild) to account for new stats and perks.

When I save after update my fetish levels gone crazy, all of them are either 10 or 15 (except feet which is 45? wtf)

Is there any way to solve this or do I have to use console?
Have you not read the patch notes, or is this a real bug? Fetishes now range 0-100 with increments of 5, and the thresholds to begin getting negative effects are 25/50/75.

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
Found two typos: Breast Fondle has 'Is' written as 'IS' and has 'foreplay' spelled as 'forplay' in its description.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
With the many updates and new code there are/have been tons is spelling/grammar/tense errors. Just keep everything on a file you can attach here or you guys will be posting a lot.

Feb 25, 2020
Got a weird bug updating from v23b to v23c. My stats somehow got jumbled. Notably, Intelligence went down to 4. This is all without any equipment. Not ensure exactly what happened. Last thing I recall doing is fighting Feng in her room.
Best I can tell, one of the points I had in Int from the start somehow got moved to AP, since I had 10 more AP then I should have had.

I was able to recover my progress from an earlier save, so I'm good there. Just confused at how this glitch could happen.

Also, I noticed that on the Level-Up/Spend Stat Points screen, AP and MP still show their values with boosts equipment/perks. I was wondering if that was going to be changed just to be consistent with the other stats.

Also, the Character Tab is still broken, and raises an error if you click anywhere.

I'm on Android v23c

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
Lurker here. Love the game so far!
But for some reason I can't find where to respec at. Is there a certain thing I have to do to unlock it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
But for some reason I can't find where to respec at. Is there a certain thing I have to do to unlock it?
You respec by going to Elena at the Guild Hall. Afaik you don't have to do anything to unlock it.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Talk to Elena at the Guild. If you've just loaded in the newest update, walking anywhere within the Town will give you a free respec ticket.

Edit: Damn, too late!

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Hitting 6 of every stat except Luck should be a very important goal for new players also because it unlocks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry, but I'm not seeing it? Maybe I have to be further in the story? (currently in the middle of working my way through the temple on the mountain)
Once you update the save the next screen should have been something like "you find a respec ticket on the ground". You didn't get that?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes