loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
ThresholdMGD I had another exception error during a battle with Ancilla, when she used the Sudden Mattress. Sorry, I didn't copy the traceback, but there seems to be an overall theme. All these errors happened when getting caught by a grapple you have to struggle your way out (Mika: pinned against the wall; Elf ambush; Ancilla: Sudden Mattress).

I have the mod Ilveria installed, which also has this sort of grapple, but I get no error here. Might help finding out what's causing the error.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hey, L30, feel free not to answer but i was just curious which person you are on the discord?
I do not mind and it is already answered on Discord, but I'll respond here as well. I'm Leo on Discord. Of course, my activity there has diminished as of late for the same reasons why my activity here has decreased, work is busy due to current events.

I do hope that this is an acceptable amount of information, starvoyager.

Caverns is the last available location? If yes, When there will be more?
Volta already provided an answer, but to elaborate further, there is no exact ETA on when the next main story location, the Labyrinth will arrive. There is a more than fair chance that it will be the v24 major update, but first the remainder of the v23.X mini-updates will happen such as the Kotone art update and content expansion that will be v23.1. Additional other potential mini-updates for v23 include the Belle content expansion that was delayed from being a mini-update for v22 and rounding out Venefica's content with her romance path.

Of course, plans are always subject to change and there are also side quest and side story locations such as the Elf Village side story location, Harpy Village side story location, and Dragon Queen side quest for the Caverns, but given the time since the Caverns have been implemented, a main story location update does seem probable for v24.

I do hope that you find this is a satisfactory answer to your query, Lex3rd2.

Now as for update news, nothing really to report other than work is currently progressing on the update and it could still arrive today. If not, then tomorrow or Friday are the other potential release dates for v23.1, assuming nothing goes wrong and that there are no unexpected events.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Goddamit it's hard to follow this thread...

L30 : Errr, didn't expect a reply, but thanks. I just crave more opportunity to make sheep girl smile preciously.

"Dragon... MILF"?
"Dragon MILF"!!!??

Kulve Taroth inspired DRAGON MILF!!!

I now have a mighty need.
View attachment 747244
A MILF... that is a Dragon...? Ohhhh nooooo I'll be stuck for a while with her...

P.S.: That picture...

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I see this is tagged text base, but I also see a couple character CG, are the CG only character sprites or are there scenes ?

D

Deleted member 1816908

The Kotone foot scene is something else. Love it. Hope to see more content like this in the game, though of course its a lot of work!

Incredible job, thresh!

Reactions: GearlessJoe and L30

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I see this is tagged text base, but I also see a couple character CG, are the CG only character sprites or are there scenes ?
Standing images only (at least for now). You get some various different expressions and state of dress, and some of the characters they play around with zoom to make "animations". But no real ero CG as of now. I'd still give this game a try though, it's top tier in terms of in-dev stuff on this site imo.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Where's my Sofia content?
Sofia's next fight was slated to be after the Capital, that is once the Capital and its dungeon were cleared. However, now that the Capital will have both the dungeon for the Luck Sigil and the dungeon for the Intelligence Sigil, this plan could potentially change and her next fight and round of content for succeeding in her next challenge could happen after one of those dungeons have been implemented and cleared instead. It's too early to say for certain, but at the latest, Sofia's next fight and content addition is currently planned as post-Capital content.

I do hope that you find this a satisfactory answer, JenusKudo.

Haven't played it for more than a year but I see there's new Kotone content. It might be a good time to try it again maybe with a new game. :love:
Now would be a great time to start up a new game, both to experience Kotone's storyline with the changes and some of the new dialogue options that better reflect her new character but also to go through the new balance and updates to the system's mechanics. There's also plenty of new content to enjoy and the Town NPCs had their systems revised as well which also would have reset your progress with those NPCs in Town, any debt paid off, and any donations made to the Church.

There was another player who returned recently and last played when the Temple was the last story location. I listed all, or almost all, of the new content since then in this post. So this may be of interest to you as well and may help show you some of the content added since you last played.

If you decide to start up and play again, I do hope that you enjoy all of the new content, Impatient666.

This was originally a text based game but art assets are slowly being added. The vast majority of characters in game currently have character sprites with the exceptions being Galvi the Voltlin, Beris the Hellhound, Stella the Bag Mimic, Selena the Nymph, Nova the Lava Girl, and Tabitha the Bat Girl. Other than character sprites, a few characters notably Sofia, Vivian, and Kotone, have some visual effects for some of their content, hypnosis related VFX for Sofia and Kotone, kiss mark VFX for Sofia and Kotone, and breast training VFX for Vivian.

Finally, with Kotone's latest update, there are a few CGs in game now, but these are temptation CGs rather than the usual CGs for sex scenes one would expect. Here's an example of a temptation CG for Kotone stepping on you as an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I wouldn't expect the majority of characters in the future to be as emotive and lively as Kotone is with her sprite nor even have numerous CGs. Certain major characters like Sofia and Kotone do have a large number of expressions, but most characters will have a more moderate amount. This great a level of expressions and sprite movement requires a fair budget, a great deal of time on the part of the artist, and a notable number of developer hours to implement.

Other CGs are likely going to come eventually, but the priority for artwork will always be ensuring every character has a sprite and some accompanying expressions first. New characters do make their way into the game on a regular basis, so the vicious cycle of requiring more character sprites continues relentlessly. More backgrounds are needed as well and that could also potentially take precedence over the CGs. Kotone may have a few temptation CGs now, but this could be viewed as a special case as well as a test of the mechanic much like Sofia was used to test the VFX and related systems.

As a quick aside, looks like you have Remilia Scarlet as your avatar. While there are no vampires in game yet, an incredibly powerful and ancient around 2,000 years old Arch-succubus named Sofia does mention having one as an acquaintance/friend. So it is fairly likely that we'll meet this vampire in the future given how foreshadowing is typically used in this game.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your query, pejman.

Is the damage now increasing with the level of the fetish or it's value?
Fetishes have a number of effects such as decreasing your evasion by 10% of the current fetish level, so 100 in Breast Fetish will decrease your evasion by 10 when an attack utilizes the enemy's breasts. As for damage, both recoil damage and normal damage are increased by 1% per a level in a fetish, so a level 50 Sex Fetish will be a 1.5 times multiplier to both recoil damage and normal damage received from Sex stances based attacks.

Yo, anyone else getting broken standing images in Kotones titjob scene? Also, the background doesn't stop "pulsing" with the pictures of her tits, no matter what I do.
Yes, those both appear to be bugs that have been reported. Thank you for reporting here as well. Those should be fixed in an upcoming bugfix patch.

I do hope that this answers your questions, Cross Zero.

Now as for update news, with Kotone's art update complete there will be one or more bug fix patches to address any issues introduced in the latest build. Once those are finished and no new bugs appear, focus will very likely shift towards Venefica and Elly with the former likely receiving her romance content while the quest turn in and any associated content will occur for the latter at the very least. This is not set in stone yet, but were the plans mentioned recently after the Kotone art update was released.

As for Kotone, she is not finished yet and will still have more content in the future, both for herself and for resolving plotlines with characters like Feng. If you're curious about what may await Kotone in later updates if you pursue a relationship with her, then the following spoiler may be of interest to you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Remirezsaurus

Jun 11, 2017
There is an exploit with the Respec system. If you have boons like Succubus Sex Toy & Nymph's Blessing, the negative effects of those boons will be removed because Respec sets sensitivity back to 100%

Kalifax

Jan 12, 2019
Handholding? Wew lad, we're getting freaky up in here.
When will this depravity end? What's next? Seeing a girl stuck in a wall, and actually help her out instead of raping her? A quest-line turning Arch-Hikikomori Sofia into a Lesser Succubus so she can enjoy sex again and not suffer from depression?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
v23.1 is now out with art for Kotone, more content for Kotone, art for the lumiren, and more.
i have an idea how about an option to buy and give presents to increase affection?

also i really like the kotone art especially the nude paizuri:love:
we need that for vili to:p

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I think we finally got all the art work from current maps beside the forest goddess/nymph yeh?
So we will finally get a new map next update? is it the capital.? please be the capital... lel

Rapahel

Aug 6, 2017
I think we finally got all the art work from current maps beside the forest goddess/nymph yeh?
So we will finally get a new map next update? is it the capital.? please be the capital... lel
If I recall correctly it was the labyrinth (which leads to the capital)
Also there are a few lacking art (2 in the cavern and beris that is planed to have a role in the next area) but maybe they ll be implemented after the labyrinth

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes