ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Elena reminds me, when are we getting scenes for the chick we have to work with to see drunken elena? One of the prettiest girls in the game

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Foxes are tricky beings.
No fluffy tail cuz it takes a lot of the signature's background space.

And, yes... those are love hotel bgs.

Signature's main post: Here
Great work as always, and yeah her massive fluffy tail was too big to use in signatures like those. Also, don't mean to step on your toes or anything, but I wanted something a little special for myself. So I made these:

MGD - Kotone in the Garden; Midday - Forum Signature.gif MGD - Kotone in the Garden; Midnight - Forum Signature.gif

I also made this out of consideration for the not-insignificant number of foot fetishists around. Not entirely happy with this one, but figured someone may enjoy it:

MGD - Kotone Midnight Stepping - Forum Signature.gif

Feel free to add these to your master post with the rest of the signatures if you'd like. It'd at least keep them all together and easier to find in the event there is any interest in these.

Thank you very much for your hard work and efforts on making signatures for MGD, Teleiah.

Nice, started going through Kotone's stuff now and fuck it's heavy, but damn if she ain't 10/10. Can't wait for more romance stuff from the other girls cause fuck I came for the boners but now I can't help but actually care about the characters.

Actually your profile pic does make me wonder if Shizu will have a romance option later in the game. I imagine they'll give some to some of the major characters no?
It is very likely that most, if not all, of the named characters will have some sort of romance arc somewhere down the line. It is just a very gradual process considering the number of characters in game and then balancing that against advancing the main story, the side quest areas, game mechanics, system features, and so on. For Shizu, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to eventually start sneaking into your room at the Inn or breaking into your house once the housing system is implemented and then either invading your dreams or taking advantage of you in your sleep, perhaps with the option for reversal and punishing her instead with regards to the latter. At least there will be plenty to look forward to in the future given the general quality of the writing, the characterization, the world building, and so on.

While this is not much of an answer, I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Emperor_Arcturus.

Has there been any expansion or movement towards more hardcore content with Shizu? Feet or pegging?
loGic21 and Teleiah already answered, so thank you very much for that. But yes, Shizu already came equipped with Feet related content, both in battle and as a part of her loss scenes. For future reference, qualifying as having a foot fetish, that is having the Feet Fetish at level 25 or greater will activate the majority of the foot related content in game. A few enemies and scenes may use it without the fetish, but the majority are dependent upon it given how relatively niche a fetish it is. On that note, you can also enable and potentially view a dream about Succubi Kunoichi using their feet on you while sleeping in your room at the Inn if you qualify as having a foot fetish.

As for pegging, Shizu does not have any and may not necessarily feature it in the future. That is relatively rare content in this title that only a few characters cater to like the generic Blue Slimes, Jora if you decide to fight her or spar with her after becoming her friend and/or lover, and Catherine of the Succubi Campers. If your Ass Sensitivity is at normal or lower levels, the Blue Slimes will actually ask before pegging you and will respect your wishes and not do so if you tell them no. However, if you Ass Sensitivity is at a higher level, the Blue Slimes will assume you enjoy such activities and peg you without asking. So, to maximize your chances of viewing such content, it may be wise to make certain you have a weakness for such attacks to signal that you enjoy such activities and enable any such hidden content in the future much like how most feet content is enabled by qualifying for the fetish. Pegging will likely remain rarer content, but you'll have a few characters that will certainly indulge the fetish at the very least and more may appear in the future.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your query, KnowledgeAlfa.

I have a minor problem. I currently have a level 5 fetish for Feet, but I don't remember how I got it, and it doesn't show up in the menu to purge unclean thoughts. I tried raising my foot fetish by losing to something that raised it, but the prayer only reduces it back down to level 5. I've never willingly given myself a foot fetish unless I didn't know it. Am I missing something, or is it a glitch?

Oh yeah, that's true. I think I just wish she was harder because she was added recently and my level was in the high 20s at the time. She'd probably be tougher if I started a new game. Shizu wrecked my dick many times when I fought her in the Will-Power Temple, so her difficulty definitely satisfied me. Heck, even after winning, I'm scared to fight her again. Haha!

This is Teleiah's archive.

The OP also has a link to that same post if you ever forget it.
That sounds like it could have been a bug in the update process for older characters and it made a few temporary levels permanent. If you have Kotone's Hypno Slave or Kotone's Hypno Lover, your base Feet Fetish should be level 10 due to the perk... Unless, have you gone through any of Sofia's special content and have viewed any of the scenes with you being her pet? Those scenes do feature permanent increases to your Sensitivities and Fetishes and two scenes do include a +5 level to Feet Fetish but one of those could be a +10 to Feet Fetish instead depending on your actions. Basically, you can get +5 from Oppressive Seduction a.k.a. the first scene as her pet and +5 or +10 if you decide not to lick or lick her boots respectively during Addictive Agony a.k.a. Pain when given the choice between Pain and Pleasure

So it could be something of an odd bug or it is intentional depending on your interactions with Sofia. If it is a bug, then it is easily corrected by using the console, assuming you're not on mobile.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Dr. PuPu.

Same here, only that I was raising my foot fetish level willingly to see scenes you otherwise wouldn't. I did that before the balance update and was originally planing to revert it back after seeing those scenes, but now after the update you seemingly can't do that anymore, unless you use the console. So there is a way if you really want to get rid of the fetish. But for all I know level 5 doesn't give you any disadvantages, they start at LV 25.
Yes, 5 levels does not really do much. Fetishes have actually been changed to be a flat increase to damage when an attack targets the fetish rather than a percentage increase. So 5 levels would just be +5 damage from attacks that take advantage of the Feet Fetish, but since most of those are locked without the fetish, those 5 levels would have almost no impact.

I do hope that you find this information helpful in the future, loGic21.

It's actually a pretty ambiguous situation.

A lot of conversations imply that the expected norm is for the men on Lucidia, especially the adventurers, to sleep around. There's a conversation you can have with Kotone about it, Elena lowkey considers herself "selfish" for wanting a faithful, monogamous relationship...

I remember reading something to the effect of "women outnumber men to a significant degree on Lucidia, so harems are relatively common".
You remember correctly. During that conversation about Elena wanting a faithful, monogamous relationship, Elly will point out the global gender skew of 3 women to every man, which would of course be even worse on Lucidia given it is the continent of Monster Girls as opposed to Fertilia with its Human kingdoms and the populations of Monster Girls mixed in or the likely similar situation as Fertilia on the as of yet unnamed "Eastern Continent."

I do hope that you find this information at least a little helpful NamesAreForTheWeak.

Elena reminds me, when are we getting scenes for the chick we have to work with to see drunken elena? One of the prettiest girls in the game
Belle the bartender/chef/bouncer Minotaur of the Inn or Vivian the owner of the establishment. If the former, she was planned to have scenes and content added as part of the v22.X mini-updates, but that was pushed back to likely being part of the v23.X mini-updates instead due to Venefica's expansion in scope and consuming so many development hours during the creation and implementation of her initial content. From the sounds of some of the upcoming content, Belle may have a few fetch quests and possibly some scenes with the upcoming update. Details to that will follow in the general update news section below.

I do hope that you find this a satisfying answer to your question at the moment, ara1111.

Now for the general update news, firstly, the update is planned to be released tonight, but it could be pushed back a day or two if it is not ready by the end of the day. This update will apparently have a few new lewd scenes beyond the new scene for Galvi. Threshold has not stated which character or characters that they will be for, so it is a complete surprise. One scene is complete at just 500 words, another is longer at 1,300 words, and the last remains to be written. There are also a few new conversations of undisclosed length.

Other than this, there are 4 other new elements, likely fetch quests with rewards, and there are also 7 or so new items in game, such as Imp Juice, which likely are concerned with the 4 probable fetch quests and rewards. Additionally, there are two new perks types, regeneration for maximum Arousal and regeneration for maximum Energy. The perks have positive values of 2% regen per turn, but apparently these perks can also be turned into negative values which could be useful for status effects, double-edged perks, and the like.

Finally, it is now possible to drink at the bar when just visiting. The menu consists of the same options as those that are available during the drinking scene with Mara, that is Elven Wine, Alraune Mead, Succubi's Kiss, and Angel Ambrosia. Then there are of course the usual typos and bug fixes.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

P.S. In light of some questions being asked on the same page where information has already been provided about an upcoming update, I'm adding this to my signature. It will essentially contain all of my general update news post sections relevant to the upcoming update. That way those who do not want to have to deal with walls of unrelated text can more readily find and access update information.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It is very likely that most, if not all, of the named characters will have some sort of romance arc somewhere down the line. It is just a very gradual process considering the number of characters in game and then balancing that against advancing the main story, the side quest areas, game mechanics, system features, and so on. For Shizu, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to eventually start sneaking into your room at the Inn or breaking into your house once the housing system is implemented and then either invading your dreams or taking advantage of you in your sleep, perhaps with the option for reversal and punishing her instead with regards to the latter. At least there will be plenty to look forward to in the future given the general quality of the writing, the characterization, the world building, and so on.

While this is not much of an answer, I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, Emperor_Arcturus.
Wouldn't be surprised huh? Lol, either way glad to hear you talking about it. Can't wait to see what's next after this update! Also, thanks for the new signature

Reactions: L30
Jan 4, 2020
Are the mods mentioned in the OP still usable?
The page is very much so kept up to date, and working mods are separated from broken mods as soon as they're discovered. There have been no new issues reported for the listed mods thus far, and v23.2 won't introduce any breaking changes.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I'll take whatever I can get and be grateful for it, man. Horns are my bread and butter - Narumeia from Granblue Fantasy is what awakened me to 2D all those years ago. If I wasn't piss poor, I'd subscribe to your Patreon or what have you - alas, my finances must be dedicated to student loans and helping with the bills. Just wait until I graduate and can get a full-time job, damnit!

Thanks a million for all you do!

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Spoke to Belle in the morning, ordered a drink of Elven Wine and then selected reconsider. Got this error message. It appears every time you hit reconsider for any of the drinks - it doesn't crash the game, thankfully, but it does send you back to where Vivian is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In other news, my knees weak, Belle why are you so goddamn cool.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Ahhh yes, the OP. That would've been smart

EDIT: Whoever decided only 2 signatures max was both a genius and evil, I WANTED MORE
Yup, you can find all my (and now L30's) MGDs signs using the link in the main post.
The 2 signatures max its most likely to reduce loading times. I would have liked to be able to put 3 small signatures...

Great work as always, and yeah her massive fluffy tail was too big to use in signatures like those. Also, don't mean to step on your toes or anything, but I wanted something a little special for myself.
Feel free to add these to your master post with the rest of the signatures if you'd like. It'd at least keep them all together and easier to find in the event there is any interest in these.

Thank you very much for your hard work and efforts on making signatures for MGD, Teleiah.
Its no problem. I already added them to the master post.
And tbh I like your Kotone's signs a lot more. I feel Kotone is very diffcult for signs... I dont get why tho.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Examining the changelog... some of the things are old but I haven't given them an in-depth look in awhile:
- Your evade chance no longer secretly lowers your chances to escape stances and restraints with Teleport or Distract. Which is to say it no longer does that at all. Additionally being restrained no longer infers an instant 10 penalty to it, and in this case trance lowers it by *2 the trance level, this is shown in the % chance to escape like charm.
Insidious
- The tengu now has a new reaction when you try to pin you when she's face sitting you, instead of her using her fan to knock you on your ass, cause that made no sense.
There are actually a few scenes in the game where there is still that kind of "disconnect" between stated action, text and reality; I'd have to find them again since my Q/A has been shoddy the last 4 months.
- Imps now have a 25% chance to drop Imp Juice. No you can't drink it.
We can use the Alraune Nectar but not the Imp Juice? Bah.
- Face fuck now can make ghosts orgasm.

• Haha

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I gotta ask, is the rape content all reverse rape(not really rape) or does the MC do any of the raping?
It's not really "rape" in the sense that the victim fights tooth and nail to get the oppressor off, it's more like the "it's too good to stop", which MC can do too.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I gotta ask, is the rape content all reverse rape(not really rape) or does the MC do any of the raping?
There's both win and loss scenes, though there's currently a bit more of the latter than the former - but I'm pretty happy with what we've got so far, too. If you're into maledom, Kunoichi Trainees are a favorite.

It's not really rape in the sense of overt trauma and whatnot. If you know anything about Monster Girl Encyclopedia's universe, it's pretty much similar to that, except men actually have a chance of turning the tables.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah compared to Monster Girl Quest and MGE's world, men not only have a chance here; they actually can co-exist (relatively) and even "dominate".
Why the hell not.
I mean I'm not banging the drum on this, but for consistency
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes