Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
You can also call her cute three or four times in a row once you can talk to her and she'll transform accidentally, she'll confess in a slightly awkward conversation
God, if that isn't the most adorable thing I've heard. how can Threshold cram so many adorable girls in one game!? Literally the only girl I'm not a fan of is the shopkeep, and that's probably only because we know jack about her.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
God, if that isn't the most adorable thing I've heard. how can Threshold cram so many adorable girls in one game!? Literally the only girl I'm not a fan of is the shopkeep, and that's probably only because we know jack about her.
Best guess is she's going to have some fun sex toy stuff, so i'd bet we'll end up strapping her to something wiggly or vibrating at some point, nothing to back that up but i've got a sneaking suspicion.

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Best guess is she's going to have some fun sex toy stuff, so i'd bet we'll end up strapping her to something wiggly or vibrating at some point, nothing to back that up but i've got a sneaking suspicion.
That is a sound guess considering Amber has the skills to and does customize sex toys. So I could easily see her having scenes where you help her either test out new sex toys or her modifications for sex toys to ensure that they function properly. Depending on how her content goes, we may also learn why she has a grudge against the Elves and have an associated quest. Perhaps that could even be our hook to go out to the Elf Village to begin with much like how we meet Venefica while handling a personal quest for Elly.

Still, solid theory as to what Amber's contents may entail, Volta.

does someone have a link of this game to MEGA?
Threshold used to upload the game to MEGA for downloads, but their account was nuked without warning and explanation multiple times, so they gave up on using MEGA. I could upload a copy to MEGA, but that would run the risk of my own account being terminated given the unknown reasons for the terminations of Threshold's accounts when uploading this game there. So there is a level of risk there that could be unacceptable potentially, and it could be for naught if my account is terminated before you have a chance to download the game.

Is there a specific reason you need a MEGA option for downloads? Are there any other acceptable file hosts you'd accept downloading the file from, MediaFire for example, if those offered in the OP are insufficient for one reason or another? I'm willing to try and help if there is a need, just looking for more information before committing to a course of action.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is at least a little informative, KLERICH.

As for update news, work is steadily proceeding with the 3rd night intro for the Guild completed. This particular intro is specifically for after you visit Venefica's place and should be the last of the intros at the moment given that 3 were initially mentioned before work began on them.

There have also been some bug fixes as the percentile boost to damage via allure is now correct in the player menu display, the perks that affect the percentage damage increase from Allure are now properly added to the percentage part of the equation instead of the flat damage, and Core skill damage will now properly display on the character menu and it no longer gets the entirely incorrect numbers. As a part of these fixes, Allure has received a slight nerf as the old and incorrect +5% of your total Allure as flat damage could be more than a +5% increase of a skill's base power.

Finally, while I do share information here, if you want information in Threshold's own words, there is a new post up on Patreon that is a v23.4 progress status report that sums up the information shared as well.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Man, I'm not even into feet but the footjob scenes in this game comprise most of my favourite content in it, that and the Tengu's facesitting stuff. I wish I could play it from the start with no memory of it - glad the rate of new content is fairly impressive, and mods also seem to be kicking off recently.

Reactions: olorex11

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Man, I'm not even into feet but the footjob scenes in this game comprise most of my favourite content in it, that and the Tengu's facesitting stuff. I wish I could play it from the start with no memory of it - glad the rate of new content is fairly impressive, and mods also seem to be kicking off recently.
Tengu facesitting stuff was really nice. It was one of my favourite scenes until I got Kotone's chair scenes which are now at the top of my list. Also shout out to Sofia's collar scenes, especially when she takes you for a walk. Hope we get more scenes with the collar, maybe even some complete submission where its not just foreplay but we actually become a girls slave.

Reactions: fanboi

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Hope we get more scenes with the collar
I second that. Plus it was nice when Venefica noticed the collar and made comments about it, it would be nice if other characters would acknowledge it (and perhaps react or even change their behaviour towards MC) too.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Tengu facesitting stuff was really nice. It was one of my favourite scenes until I got Kotone's chair scenes which are now at the top of my list. Also shout out to Sofia's collar scenes, especially when she takes you for a walk. Hope we get more scenes with the collar, maybe even some complete submission where its not just foreplay but we actually become a girls slave.
Damn I wanna try Kotone but it's gonna take me a while....blessed be Mari.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Jora, I can understand. But Kotone? Adorable? Are we thinking of the same character, here?
Well, other than just having fluffy ears and tails to pet like tony_redgrave mentioned in their reply, she does have moments that could be termed adorable or at least endearing in general. The wake-up scene where there's a spider in the room and she has the stereotypical response of screaming 'ew, kill this bug for me' does have a somewhat adorable element of Kotone timidly following you if you decide to capture the spider and release it into the garden. That particular scene could be considered adorable by some. Then there are her reactions to say when you pet her ears and melt her into a puddle in the process, whether during the lovey-dovey scene where she promises revenge later or during the standard ear petting and scratching where she'll immediately get revenge by head petting you back if you go too far. So she certainly can have moments that could be considered adorable and then there is her backstory to consider.

Considering the lasting trauma due to elements of her past, that could also spark protective instincts. Viewing Kotone as someone who needs to be protected and shielded from such events in the future could also result in her being viewed as adorable perhaps as a result of adorable being conflated or viewed as other traits like small, cute, weak, and so on. Such traits could be associated with someone who is in need of protection and thus result in the charge being considered adorable as well. But really, Kotone does have a number of cute, girly moments that could be considered adorable once you get past the haughty villainess facade she displays during initial encounters like when first fully brought under her hypnosis and made into her hypno-slave.

This is not really much beyond speculation, but I do hope that it offers something of use, Kaftein.

L30 since elves are present in MGD are there going to be Orc / Goblin waifus later down the road for future content updates?
That I honestly could not say. It is possible that there could be Monster Girls of those species in the future, although it may be a little less likely for Goblins due to the existence of Threshold's Voltlins. Voltlins occupy a similar niche as some of the common portrayals of female Goblins in Western erotic media, that is very well-endowed shortstacks with an emphasis or focus on breeding. That, and Voltlins are essentially Goblin + Yordle (from League of Legends and primarily for the ears) + Draph (from Granblue Fantasy and primarily for the horns) + Cursed Midna (from Legend of Zelda and primarily for the glowing body lines and ability to levitate) + Electric abilities + Aptitude and Affinity with technology, so Voltlins do have Goblin elements already.

Of course, no reason Goblins couldn't exist even given this information considering Minotaurs and Onis occupy similar niches as well for big, strong, Amazonian Monster Girls, just that the existence of one could reduce the overall need for the other. Orcs could be similarly hit given the previously mentioned Minotaurs and Onis do occupy a similar niche in general. Ultimately, it'll be Threshold's decision on what is added and whether or not we'll see big and/or small Greenskins in the future, so I couldn't say beyond offering up known information and potential reasoning both for and against their inclusion.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer for the moment, The Shining 'Finger'.

As for update news, currently there are deliberations on whether or not to split up the update into an initial Elly focused release this month and use next month for finishing the quest and adding Venefica's content. It is possible that Venefica's relationship content may not be complete in either case and may just be a partial romance update with more saved for the future as Threshold is trying to wrap this up in order to move on to the Labyrinth given it has been so long since the story has had an update and the game has received a new location, almost a year at this point for those who are unaware.

However, while splitting the update up will further delay the Labyrinth a little, it could be necessary to ensure that this new content is not rushed and of subpar quality for MGD and that it instead meets the standards of quality expected as well as have enough quantity to properly tell the story of that questline and not feel rushed in some ways too. As always, I'll keep everyone posted and will share whichever choice was made once more information is known.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Well, other than just having fluffy ears and tails to pet like tony_redgrave mentioned in their reply, she does have moments that could be termed adorable or at least endearing in general. The wake-up scene where there's a spider in the room and she has the stereotypical response of screaming 'ew, kill this bug for me' does have a somewhat adorable element of Kotone timidly following you if you decide to capture the spider and release it into the garden. That particular scene could be considered adorable by some. Then there are her reactions to say when you pet her ears and melt her into a puddle in the process, whether during the lovey-dovey scene where she promises revenge later or during the standard ear petting and scratching where she'll immediately get revenge by head petting you back if you go too far. So she certainly can have moments that could be considered adorable and then there is her backstory to consider.

Considering the lasting trauma due to elements of her past, that could also spark protective instincts. Viewing Kotone as someone who needs to be protected and shielded from such events in the future could also result in her being viewed as adorable perhaps as a result of adorable being conflated or viewed as other traits like small, cute, weak, and so on. Such traits could be associated with someone who is in need of protection and thus result in the charge being considered adorable as well. But really, Kotone does have a number of cute, girly moments that could be considered adorable once you get past the haughty villainess facade she displays during initial encounters like when first fully brought under her hypnosis and made into her hypno-slave.

This is not really much beyond speculation, but I do hope that it offers something of use, Kaftein.

Yeah, the point about her trauma is what I was getting at. Even though her initial disregard for our characters wellbeing paints her in a somewhat sour light, learning more about her past helps us connect with her a lot more.

Reactions: L30

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Gotta remember that Jora is also portrayed as a somewhat problematic girl at first. Due the misunderstanding of her actions and intimidating appearance everyone judges her as a very mean/dangerous/destructive being.
Only tru interaction one gets the whole picture of her situation.

Isnt the whole point of MonsterGirls about going beyond appearances and prejudices? About daring and trying to understand the other?
The monster is already on the outside.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Gotta remember that Jora is also portrayed as a somewhat problematic girl at first. Due the misunderstanding of her actions and intimidating appearance everyone judges her as a very mean/dangerous/destructive being.
Only tru interaction one gets the whole picture of her situation.

Isnt the whole point of MonsterGirls about going beyond appearances and prejudices? About daring and trying to understand the other?
The monster is already on the outside.
I just want my character to get his dick wet, whether he wants it or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Teleiah and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes