Aug 11, 2020
Alright i played the game a fair bit (up to that hypno fox girl) and i didnt see anything justifying the Transformation tag? did i miss something? or is it yet to come?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Alright i played the game a fair bit (up to that hypno fox girl) and i didnt see anything justifying the Transformation tag? did i miss something? or is it yet to come?
there are a couple minor bits but it's mostly yet to come. A few of the monster girls you meet used to be human adventurers, Mika (butt cat) and Catherine (one of the succubus campers), but due to exposure to tons of sexual energy transformed into monster girls. It hasn't been confirmed, but people here have guessed that we may encounter some of these transformations when we reach the Capital.

As for now, if you fuck a matango too much, your dick becomes a mushroom.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Not quite as extreme as that.
The perk states "your cockhead has become thicker, larger and more sensitive when your manhood is fully erect", and the use of the term "mushroom head" just refers to the engorged head of your cock, not that it turns into a literal mushroom.

Reactions: L30

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I can't believe I missed that :ROFLMAO:
I looove mushrooms, I'd eat some any way any day... Now that I think about it,Threshold might have found be the best argument ever to convince me to "enjoy good stuff in moderation".

Still relieved it's not TF. It's not like hanging out with a girl with Athlete's foot will give you mycosis... Right? :censored: (underhanded payback for all the feetfeetmoarfeet posts :devilish: )

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: chesire

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Mobbob90 and Nyatsuki I've been around some and have used a lot of the different download options and i can agree with people with a preference for Mega, it's best IMO, fast, reliable and cleanest of the bunch, also not interfered with by the ISP's.

However while i don't like things like Zippy there are decent alternatives, Gdrive is decent and Nopy is pretty damn good too, yes they both download to the browser and can/do take longer than mega, however they are both good enough to use frequently without becoming a PIA and are clean. Considering that MGD is actually quite small in terms of file size using Nopy shouldn't be a barrier to new players unless there is a specific reason on their end not to do so.

Reactions: Nyatsuki and L30
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes