Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Can't you just get the game from itch.io? I don't understand the reasoning for relying only on one source unless mega really reliable or something. I'm not too familiar with downloading sites like mega btw.
Mega is can be good can be bad if you have a wifi net mega is absolute garbage for you. My choice is gdrive here. I hate most download sites cause they limit how fast you can download and other gatch stuff so you feel more inclined to pay.

Mobbob90

Jul 25, 2020
Mobbob90 and Nyatsuki I've been around some and have used a lot of the different download options and i can agree with people with a preference for Mega, it's best IMO, fast, reliable and cleanest of the bunch, also not interfered with by the ISP's.

However while i don't like things like Zippy there are decent alternatives, Gdrive is decent and Nopy is pretty damn good too, yes they both download to the browser and can/do take longer than mega, however they are both good enough to use frequently without becoming a PIA and are clean. Considering that MGD is actually quite small in terms of file size using Nopy shouldn't be a barrier to new players unless there is a specific reason on their end not to do so.
Mega is can be good can be bad if you have a wifi net mega is absolute garbage for you. My choice is gdrive here. I hate most download sites cause they limit how fast you can download and other gatch stuff so you feel more inclined to pay.
Thank you very much for enlightening me.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I primarily use MEGA because my internet is hot garbage, so if I download anything more than 1 GB in size there's like a 90% chance of it failing midway through and I've just wasted the past hour. However, Google Drive seems to work just fine for this game. Maybe that will change once there's more and more added to it, but for now, there's no issue to be found with using it in this corner.

I can also recommend NOPY since that's a pretty fast filesharing site, but same issue as above; if it goes past a certain filesize there's a high chance of seeing "Network Error: Download Failed" appear.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I should also say that if you have a download manager like IDM or w/e then Gdrive and Nopy are an even better option, forgot to put that in the original post, in fact if you have shite internet then a free or otherwise lobotomised into thinking it's paid/infinite trial version of a download manager is worth considering overall. Since i live in the UK in the 'burbs it's a recent thing for me to have anything like modern speed internet so i was running IDM for a couple years on the trial, it helped quite a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
Gotta remember that Jora is also portrayed as a somewhat problematic girl at first. Due the misunderstanding of her actions and intimidating appearance everyone judges her as a very mean/dangerous/destructive being.
Only tru interaction one gets the whole picture of her situation.

Isnt the whole point of MonsterGirls about going beyond appearances and prejudices? About daring and trying to understand the other?
The monster is already on the outside.
I'm gonna be honest. I started playing the game for the sexual content, but I stuck around for the personality, and the game has a ton of personality. If this game didn't have creative writing and unique artwork, I would have dropped it a long time ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teleiah and Drazzin

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the lack of responses and news for the past few days everyone, work has been exceedingly busy.

does someone have a link of this game to MEGA?
Will wait for a Mega link , eventually
does anyone have a mega link?
Okay, given the demand for a MEGA link, I've made another MEGA account using one of my alternate emails as I do not want to risk my main account. I'll upload future updates to this account and use it to provide MEGA download links. Hopefully it will not be nuked like Threshold's MEGA accounts were. However, in the event this account is terminated, are there any other acceptable file hosts to download from? Secondly, given the recent mentions of download managers, have those been tried out to see if they may help make other file hosts more viable for downloads as well? With that out of the way, here are the links:

MGD v23.3b PC:

MGD v23.3b Mac:

MGD v23.3b Android:

I do hope that you find this helpful and enjoy MGD, KLERICH, Nyatsuki, and Leon_Arkwing as well as anyone else who wants or needs MEGA links for whatever reason.

Alright i played the game a fair bit (up to that hypno fox girl) and i didnt see anything justifying the Transformation tag? did i miss something? or is it yet to come?
It is a relatively small component as of this moment. As was previously mentioned by lazyrick, and thank you very much for that, two characters have been transformed prior to the start of the game and these are mentioned by the characters, Mika became a Dire Cat-girl and Catherine was transformed into a Succubus. Also as mentioned by lazyrick, the player can have their penis transformed and its head enlarged by having continuous sex with a Red Matango during an ambush in the Forest Dungeon for a week straight. If you decide to keep this transformation and do not have Lillian purify it at the Church in Town, I recommend trying out your new equipment on a Toxic Matango in the Caverns, especially the ones that have warning signs.

Now for other transformations, Trisha a Minor/Lesser Succubus usually transforms and takes on a human form when trying to lure in a potential meal but she'll revert to her Lesser Succubus form during a number of events at her enchanted inn that roams the Mystic Forest. Another character that takes on a human form is Mara, the lonely MILF who can be found drinking at the Inn in Town. She is actually an Arch-succubus and she has a more noticeable transformation as she doesn't just gain features like horns, wings, and a tail, her skin will turn blue, her eyes will become a glowing yellow, and she can even elongate her tongue in her Arch-succubus form. Once you learn her secret, she can even lactate on command for you if you'd like a drink. She also has a scene where she'll use a spell to increase the size of your penis and your cum production that also features one of the few cumflation scenes in the game along with the Tengu.

On the note of the Tengu in the Will-Power Temple, she can also transform the player's penis. Due to her pride and arrogance, she is something of a size queen despite actually being unable to handle larger sizes past a point. During one of her special defeat events, she'll use her magic to increase the size of the player's penis like Mara. You can let her stop at a point and you'll lose as normal, but you can also take advantage of her pride to trick her into making it even larger to reverse the situation and cause the Tengu to go from "I'll never lose to cock!" to "In the end, I couldn't win against cock..." defeating her in the process, overwhelming her with pleasure, and giving her a mild cumflation due to the increased production to accompany your enlarged equipment.

In the future, Nara will likely learn how to become an Animist and will be able to transform into a variety of Monster Girls while retaining the ability to return to being human. There have been jokes about Nara messing up and transforming into a Mermaid in the Desert or becoming dismayed when pointing out her lack of legs when she transforms into a Lamia, but this is not concrete and a different storyline could be chosen for her instead. There will also likely be other content that would further justify the tag, but anything else would just be speculation by and large.

I do hope that you find this informative, Kurt_Eichenwald.

Now for update news, yes, this update is being split up and will come in more focused parts. This first update for Elly's quest and Venefica's content is focusing on reporting to Elly and the numerous interactions that will come with this including elements for if you were banned from Venefica's shop or brought back samples of sweets for Elly to try. Elly will only take small bites of the sweets though to help test and verify their effects. It looks like the various reports for the initial investigation into Venefica's shop are complete, so the remaining time until the update is posted can be devoted to additional elements. Here is a small teaser for a part of one of the reports, feet and/or leg aficionados will probably enjoy this one:

"In a surprisingly smooth motion, Elly presses one of her shoes against the back of the other and frees that foot, lifting it high into the air in front of you, making her long robes reveal most of her smooth bare legs."

The reports alone clocked in around 7,000 words of new dialogue. Elly is very serious about this investigation, but the player can report on numerous details encountered in the shop, including lewd elements such as the leg humping scene, the offer to work as Venefica's "familiar", if you have become addicted to being milked, and if you are addicted to Venefica's findom and have become her paypet. In addition to this, Venefica has a new conversation as well.

For the ETA, this update should be out by the 30th at the latest, assuming nothing forces a delay. Additionally, if you are a supporter, you can see the latest art teaser on Patreon. This time it is background art assets for the Town. So soon the Town will have a proper background and not the longstanding placeholder. The ever talented Jiffic is responsible for this art asset. Unfortunately, the locations in Town do not have their own backgrounds yet, so you'll just see the Town background until then. This background art should be in the next update.

Finally, Threshold did discuss some of the potential plans for how the Labyrinth will be handled. They currently have five or so different potential map/navigation elements for the Labyrinth, but are unsure of which one will ultimately work. One of the more preferable options would be to make a better map system that could not only be used in the Labyrinth but also used to update navigation in the Will-Power Temple. Option C would essentially be a Pac-Man like maze navigation for the Labyrinth. Option D would be a Lost Woods style maze system. Then there are a few others that are being deliberated. So the Labyrinth could be quite interesting depending on which proves the most feasible option.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

Aug 11, 2020
It is a relatively small component as of this moment. As was previously mentioned by lazyrick, and thank you very much for that, two characters have been transformed prior to the start of the game and these are mentioned by the characters, Mika became a Dire Cat-girl and Catherine was transformed into a Succubus. Also as mentioned by lazyrick, the player can have their penis transformed and its head enlarged by having continuous sex with a Red Matango during an ambush in the Forest Dungeon for a week straight. If you decide to keep this transformation and do not have Lillian purify it at the Church in Town, I recommend trying out your new equipment on a Toxic Matango in the Caverns, especially the ones that have warning signs.

Now for other transformations, Trisha a Minor/Lesser Succubus usually transforms and takes on a human form when trying to lure in a potential meal but she'll revert to her Lesser Succubus form during a number of events at her enchanted inn that roams the Mystic Forest. Another character that takes on a human form is Mara, the lonely MILF who can be found drinking at the Inn in Town. She is actually an Arch-succubus and she has a more noticeable transformation as she doesn't just gain features like horns, wings, and a tail, her skin will turn blue, her eyes will become a glowing yellow, and she can even elongate her tongue in her Arch-succubus form. Once you learn her secret, she can even lactate on command for you if you'd like a drink. She also has a scene where she'll use a spell to increase the size of your penis and your cum production that also features one of the few cumflation scenes in the game along with the Tengu.

On the note of the Tengu in the Will-Power Temple, she can also transform the player's penis. Due to her pride and arrogance, she is something of a size queen despite actually being unable to handle larger sizes past a point. During one of her special defeat events, she'll use her magic to increase the size of the player's penis like Mara. You can let her stop at a point and you'll lose as normal, but you can also take advantage of her pride to trick her into making it even larger to reverse the situation and cause the Tengu to go from "I'll never lose to cock!" to "In the end, I couldn't win against cock..." defeating her in the process, overwhelming her with pleasure, and giving her a mild cumflation due to the increased production to accompany your enlarged equipment.

In the future, Nara will likely learn how to become an Animist and will be able to transform into a variety of Monster Girls while retaining the ability to return to being human. There have been jokes about Nara messing up and transforming into a Mermaid in the Desert or becoming dismayed when pointing out her lack of legs when she transforms into a Lamia, but this is not concrete and a different storyline could be chosen for her instead. There will also likely be other content that would further justify the tag, but anything else would just be speculation by and large.

I do hope that you find this informative, Kurt_Eichenwald.
Well that sure is an informative reply if i ever saw one, thanks for that.
I guess there is a fair bit of Transformationcontent, although personally im more into non reversable tf with mind alterations and some sequences to show it i guess. Stuff like Village of Nightmare or Monline. Still a fun game you have here, looking forward to when it is finished.

Reactions: L30

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There are a few maze generation Python scripts, like
(tbh, I'm a sucker for old-school rogue-likes, but:)

But option C sounds like the best fit for a relaxed RPG. Have a set number of steps to go, give the players some 'choose your adventure' options (that usually reduce this threshold, or sometimes delay it - with some kinky stuff involved). Set up a few enemies that will confuse or help MC, some power-ups so MC can ocasionally go PAC-MAN in the next encounter...
That should be the more simple option code-wise.
a better map system that could not only be used in the Labyrinth but also used to update navigation in the Will-Power Temple.
I mean, I love overhauling as much as the next Joe, but it's been a year of 95% remaking/recoding/re:reee things. I wouldn't push Threshold into that never-ending loop again... But that's just how I see it from where I stand.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and Kugotte

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Been a while since I replied to this thread. So happy to see the constant incremental reports from L30 and the love of the content from others, especially newbies trying out and loving the game.

I think I'm not alone when I say I would love for Mari to become a formal character in the game just like with what happened to Gren. In my opinion, the one thing Mari is lacking is a formal sex menu for us to experience either new scenes or variants of her defeat scenes so we won't have to fight her every time to experience them (and without being teleported away). Like Gren, I believe Mari easily reaches MGD's quality for content in the game. The art is AMAZING just like how the artist did Kotone. Having someone like Mari in the game alone clearly satisfies that great feet lover niche and it's nice to see plenty of others agree. I know Threshold has a lot on their plate atm so I don't see Mari being formally added until after the Labyrinth update since it did take a bit for Gren to be added formally after all during an increment update. Still, I know myself and plenty others are waiting for that day as well as more feet/leg/Mari content (hopefully the modder sees how much love she gets and adds more onto her).

Speaking of the Labyrinth, it's nice to see the game is moving apace with its implementation along with the completion of the Venefica quest. Having variants for if you're hooked on being milked by her or her Findommed paypet are nice touches. Hopefully things go smoothly with figuring out how to get both that and the Labyrinth implented in a timely and easy way. I know it's not easy making decisions to split up updates as it becomes a battle between quality or quantity.

Either way, I'm always looking forward to more news and updates from probably my favorite game on this site and having L30 feel like our F95 community head/news anchor.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I also just had a thought. If/when Kotone becomes someone we can spar with, it should definitely have Vili's passive of raising our arousal every turn from us looking at different parts of her body just like Vili does with her boobs. Having high fetish levels everywhere would definitely make the fight more challenging as she'd tease up all over. Since her sparring would most likely come from after beating the Will-Power temple since we unlock her room interactions, we wouldn't need increments based on hypnosis level since the player is still infatuated with Kotone's body. It'd probably have different lines from kotone though if we were her Hypno-slave or Hypno Lover. Just something to consider for a possible future. Kotone already has a ton of content so i know it won't be soon as plenty of other characters need the content boost more (like a certain Inn succubus, Galvi, Nara, etc).

darkvore

Mar 21, 2020
V23.3b of the game isn't loading. I get the banner with the silhouettes of the girls for a brief moment, then it goes away and the game never finishes loading. Anybody know how to trouble shoot this?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Well that sure is an informative reply if i ever saw one, thanks for that.
I guess there is a fair bit of Transformationcontent, although personally im more into non reversable tf with mind alterations and some sequences to show it i guess. Stuff like Village of Nightmare or Monline. Still a fun game you have here, looking forward to when it is finished.
Yeah, this is not quite that type of transformation for the player given that males remain human and only females transform into Monster Girls. There are events that can alter the player's thinking such as Kotone's hypnosis or the effects of certain addictions such as the Addiction to Sofia causing the player to dream about her or whatever Devotion to Vivian will do in the future. Physical transformations on the player are far more limited and so far have only been changes to their sexual equipment. Although, Mysterious Allure is vague enough that it could be an actual beautifying transformation but could also just been a mild semi-permanent illusion that in either case just makes the player more attractive to observers.

However, women transformed into Monster Girls do have those elements you mentioned such as Catherine considering her struggle with her new instincts and her lack of control of them such as when she nearly eats the player's soul. However, given that the player is a male protagonist, seeing any of those elements would either be something the player witnesses happen to another character or hears about after the fact.

There should be plenty to look forward in the future and I hope that you continue to enjoy this title, Kurt_Eichenwald.

There are a few maze generation Python scripts, like
(tbh, I'm a sucker for old-school rogue-likes, but:)

But option C sounds like the best fit for a relaxed RPG. Have a set number of steps to go, give the players some 'choose your adventure' options (that usually reduce this threshold, or sometimes delay it - with some kinky stuff involved). Set up a few enemies that will confuse or help MC, some power-ups so MC can ocasionally go PAC-MAN in the next encounter...
That should be the more simple option code-wise.

I mean, I love overhauling as much as the next Joe, but it's been a year of 95% remaking/recoding/re:reee things. I wouldn't push Threshold into that never-ending loop again... But that's just how I see it from where I stand.
Considering the story run of the Labyrinth is just supposed to be the focus on the four Guardians and their efforts to stop the player from reaching the Capital, having other enemies hinder or help the player does sound unlikely. However, it could fit in the exploration runs of the Labyrinth once it is cleared given that it is planned that it will feature a deck that can have generics from the other regions just stronger given these are ones that frequent the Capital.

An overhaul to the Temple's navigation would be yet another rework true, but it is not something that would need to be rushed and implemented. The NPC system rework, Day/Night System, and balance adjustments and such were elements that did need to be implemented sooner rather than later as those would entail more work the longer they were put off however. The advantage to making a fitting map system for the Labyrinth is that other than also being able to be used to improve the Will-Power Temple, it could also be used in other future areas that could use such a navigation element. For example, there have been musings about giving the Capital a map much like the map of Lucidia to select different districts of the Capital to visit. Safe zones could then be navigated by the dialogue menu like the Town given there isn't anything to worry about. Areas where you may be attacked however could potentially use that Labyrinth navigation system.

It depends on how complex navigation could be in future areas and if any other location like the Pyramid would be more complex like the Temple and potentially the Labyrinth. The more regions that will or could use such a system, the more long-term payoff there could be to making such a navigation system. Now, if few to none of the future planned areas would need such a system, then this reduces the overall benefit to such a system. Either way, it is certainly something to look forward to with regards to how it will turn out and the options put forth do have pros and cons as well as offer differing experiences.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, sandsea_urchin.

V23.3b of the game isn't loading. I get the banner with the silhouettes of the girls for a brief moment, then it goes away and the game never finishes loading. Anybody know how to trouble shoot this?
What platform are you playing on? Windows, Mac, Linux? A few more details could help potentially troubleshoot the issue. That said, there will be another build released in a few hours that could potentially work if you do not mind waiting for that in the meantime. Also, rather than trying to work through this post by post, if you do not mind using Discord, it could be far more expedient to seek assistance with this issue on MGD's Discord found . That way you would have more people able to potentially assist, be able to communicate in real time, and possibly even have the developer chime in and assist directly if necessary and they are free to do so.

While this is not much, I do hope that you find this at least somewhat helpful, darkvore.

As for development news, this update may not be as large as may be expected for a new build, but it does help lay the groundwork for the future portions of the investigation quest and Venefica's content. The update should be out later today, probably around 8 or 9 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, so UTC/GMT-4, at the earliest.

Since my last update, there has been work on three more new scenes of a more lurid nature. The third scene is being finished up but the first scene clocked in around 2,400 words and the second was around 2,500 words. These scenes both had lengthier intros and setups, so they're not all strictly lewd content. In the future, these scenes will require 50 or more points of affection/progress with Elly to access as Elly is not as easy as Elena in Threshold's words. However, as it is currently not possible to reach that level of progress in this build, that requirement is temporarily being lowered to 30 points of progress until it is possible to earn those 50 points with Elly. Other than this, the current work has been playtested, bugs have been fixed, and other miscellaneous work has been covered.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Here are the MEGA mirrors for those who want or need MEGA as a host to download from:

MGD 23.4 PC:

MGD 23.4 Mac:

MGD 23.4 Android:

I do hope that everyone interested in them find these links useful.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes