Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Er, ive mostly skimmed the convo, but I'm not sure why you guys think Sofia is pro human enslavement when she has the following lines?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well she just said it sounds fun to enslave humans. That and her history with Kotone make it pretty clear she's not against the idea of slavery. So she's cool with partial subjugation, and her only defense against complete subjugation is that it would be boring. So even if she is in the grey zone, she appears to be leaning one way. This, plus some unintentional bias from her past actions, make it pretty easy to assume that she is, at least partially, pro enslavement. Of course, your question basically confirms it was a false assumption, but it wasn't an impossible leap to make.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I see where it says for the gamebreaker mod that it is accessed through 2 bar events but how do you trigger the events?

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Every time I read people's discussions here, there's a part of me that feels like we're entering a new age of adult games where no one uses tissues and/or lube anymore, and instead resort to clipboards, writing utensils and source material to prepare their next counter argument.

I like it.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Well, I'm not one to back down from a debate, so ROUND 2!

small sidenote I thought of when writing 2. Sofia can't have been a unique existence in the superwar. throughout those years, there must've been hundreds of other True Succubi that ate souls by the truckload. And yet, humanity's still here. So obviously, we must have/had our own WMD. The intro does mention a hero that was capable enough to defeat a Demon Queen.
I also ran out of clothing metaphors so this will have to do.

Sofia may not be unique but I assume other True Succubus were killed and Sofia is simply the most powerful one to have survived up until this day. (seeing how if she wasn't the most powerful one left the pro MG side would just hop over to that new True Succubus)

Er, ive mostly skimmed the convo, but I'm not sure why you guys think Sofia is pro human enslavement when she has the following lines?

I actually think Sofia is partially pro slavery because of those lines. She isn't fighting back against the idea merely stating she doesn't want total enslavement meaning she's fine with some slavery just not total slavery. Now she may simply being sarcastic but seeing as how Sofia is basically a dead fish inside, and all the terror and destruction she has caused I tend to find her more serious than sarcastic at that point.

EDIT: FLOOFING HELL I KEEP FORGETTING THIS.... CHEERS!

Last edited:

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Yall thinking too much. This is an ero game. Get your pants wet and get out. The creator hasn't even put any monsterbois in this game and unless all monstergirls are like Asaris, this plot does not do well when taking the world building literally.
AHHHH BUT DEAR CHILD DEBATING IS WHAT GETS MY PANTS WET!

Also yes MG are like Asaris being a totally female race that need humans to breed* with.

*Most not all MG need humans to procreate with See Slimes, Matangos, Tsukumogami, and maybe Aluranes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I actually think Sofia is partially pro slavery because of those lines. She isn't fighting back against the idea merely stating she doesn't want total enslavement meaning she's fine with some slavery just not total slavery.
Like I wanted to say before, yeah she is like the romans, while it is generelly good to have slaves, you should not have slaves all that are non romans. Like the romans it is good to have an option for being free from being a slave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: doomgal

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I personally quite like the characters in this game and I am also quite satisfied with how it encompasses relationships. At least with Kotone they make it clear to you that once you know her story if you don't want to stay with her you can simply leave the relationship. The job of the MC is not to judge the crimes that the characters committed in the war but I suppose that once you defeat the queen of the monster girls you will be able to take measures that ensure stability and prevent abuse by either party. Although I admit that the tone of the game so far has been so enjoyable and light that I do not consider that the plot in the future could become more dramatic once you have to deal with characters who seriously advocate racial superiority.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I also ran out of clothing metaphors so this will have to do.

Sofia may not be unique but I assume other True Succubus were killed and Sofia is simply the most powerful one to have survived up until this day. (seeing how if she wasn't the most powerful one left the pro MG side would just hop over to that new True Succubus)

I actually think Sofia is partially pro slavery because of those lines. She isn't fighting back against the idea merely stating she doesn't want total enslavement meaning she's fine with some slavery just not total slavery. Now she may simply being sarcastic but seeing as how Sofia is basically a dead fish inside, and all the terror and destruction she has caused I tend to find her more serious than sarcastic at that point.

EDIT: FLOOFING HELL I KEEP FORGETTING THIS.... CHEERS!
Now that just isn't fair.
All this debating made me think of a couple interesting side notes though.
1. We have seen no judicial or law enforcing systems in place (god, we're fucking goodie two shoes). Sure Elena gives a funny little quip about having to deal with tons of paperwork if you broke into peoples houses and took things, but that's it.
2. Why are we on this quest? like, WE have to pay off the debt or defeat the DQ, but what does the Adventurer's Guild get out of us beating the DQ, which is apparently enough to offset our debt of a million schmackaroons?
3. I may have a clue as to who/what the 3rd commander is.

• Haha
Reactions: Drazzin and doomgal

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Hey all. I've been enjoying the game awhile now, enjoying the updates, Nova looks amazing, the bubble slime is an interesting addition, the added Elly content was very funny. I have two questions at current:

1) If I install the waifupocalypse mod now, will it mess up my relationship with Mika which I believe I've already got at max? Will I miss her mod-added content unless I start a fresh run or open a save from before I started the relationship path with her?

2) I feel like I've done everything with Mara at least twice and all the really fun things another three times, and while I do believe I have the "Teacher's Pet" perk I have yet to see her reveal her "true form." Is there a step I'm missing, or is the trigger for that event just higher than I expected?

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
Hey all. I've been enjoying the game awhile now, enjoying the updates, Nova looks amazing, the bubble slime is an interesting addition, the added Elly content was very funny. I have two questions at current:

1) If I install the waifupocalypse mod now, will it mess up my relationship with Mika which I believe I've already got at max? Will I miss her mod-added content unless I start a fresh run or open a save from before I started the relationship path with her?

2) I feel like I've done everything with Mara at least twice and all the really fun things another three times, and while I do believe I have the "Teacher's Pet" perk I have yet to see her reveal her "true form." Is there a step I'm missing, or is the trigger for that event just higher than I expected?
I can't answer the first question since I don't use Waifupoc, but for the second, you just need to keep having sex with Mara until it triggers. Unfortunately there's no way to tell if you're doing progress until you reach the point where it happens.

Reactions: MadFoole

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
I have a fix for your lack of debate titles:

Have fun!
YOU! I like you! Somebody give this person a medal because I've already used it and found my two favorite ones.

1. My dick is hard

2. Don't disappoint your father, put your hands up

Sorry Daddy but someone's going to be disappointed Tonight!

Now that just isn't fair.
All this debating made me think of a couple interesting side notes though.
1. We have seen no judicial or law enforcing systems in place (god, we're fucking goodie two shoes). Sure Elena gives a funny little quip about having to deal with tons of paperwork if you broke into peoples houses and took things, but that's it.
2. Why are we on this quest? like, WE have to pay off the debt or defeat the DQ, but what does the Adventurer's Guild get out of us beating the DQ, which is apparently enough to offset our debt of a million schmackaroons?
3. I may have a clue as to who/what the 3rd commander is.
I just want to start with this. WHY CAN'T I DO MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF LIKE! I want to heart this, laugh with it, thumbs up, and think at it all at once. You get the Haha for that Jojo reference though.

Interesting side notes and I think I can answer some of them.

CHEERS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD CHEER!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ghostload and lnppo

Halsion

Sep 4, 2018
How does one get to Venefica? I beat the forest dungeon and have talked to Elly for an hour straight but the quest is still not there :(

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
How does one get to Venefica? I beat the forest dungeon and have talked to Elly for an hour straight but the quest is still not there :(
Have you talked to Elly about all subjects both regular and discussing people? You may need to go around town and meet everyone else then ask Elly about them. (also talk to those people about subjects as it may unlock some Elly conversations) Otherwise if you have done every single conversation best thing I can suggest is beating the Willpower temple and then visit Elly again as that gives another 5 progress.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes