doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Chaos La Croix.

I do hope that you derive some value from this, doomgal.

Well here's a debate waiting to happen. Time to open up a can of FACTS AND LOGIC!

But all of this talk combined with some scenes I have no seen that I hadn't before brings me a theory... A GAME... wait shit someone else did that fuck..... A MONSTER GIRL THEORY!

EDIT: I FORGOT MY CHEERS.... CHEERS!

Last edited:

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Well here's a debate waiting to happen. Time to open up a can of FACTS AND LOGIC!
Aren't monster girls mostly only contained to the one continent? While that wasn't always true, it sure as shit makes the power dynamic between humanity and monsters a bit skewed in our favor. While in a hypothetical new monster/human war, humanity doesn't have an instant win card. At least maybe. The MC could well be a powerful enough individual by the end to be said counter. And as long as it's not revealed that he' so unique that no one can ever top him, there always exists the potential for heroes who can match him. Even if no one can, the population difference is enough that humanity, sufficiently motivated, could just throw bodies at the problem and it'll work eventually.

Worst case we got mutually assured destruction, barring divine intervention. More likely war breaking out just sets us back to the back when times of endless war. As for certain monsters like Sofia, maybe down the line people could work something out to drag her ass to fantasy Hague for war crimes. But everyone in power on both sides and god herself supporting peace means we probably wouldn't see anything happen that could rock the current slow ass march of progress.

Course this is all barring later game twists and revelations, but I can't make predictions off of non extant data. Last note 'bout succubi. Yeah kinda, they're a scary race. But the capacity to choose not to follow their instinct means it probably already has, and will continue to become easier as generations pass. Being raised with morals centered on consideration for sapient life as a whole obviously has happened to some degree; and as long as things don't slide back due to one side wanting say, to get revenge for long past slights, will only be reinforced if and when monsters and humans get more used to each other within the same societies.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Aren't monster girls mostly only contained to the one continent? While that wasn't always true, it sure as shit makes the power dynamic between humanity and monsters a bit skewed in our favor. While in a hypothetical new monster/human war, humanity doesn't have an instant win card. At least maybe. The MC could well be a powerful enough individual by the end to be said counter. And as long as it's not revealed that he' so unique that no one can ever top him, there always exists the potential for heroes who can match him. Even if no one can, the population difference is enough that humanity, sufficiently motivated, could just throw bodies at the problem and it'll work eventually.

Worst case we got mutually assured destruction, barring divine intervention. More likely war breaking out just sets us back to the back when times of endless war. As for certain monsters like Sofia, maybe down the line people could work something out to drag her ass to fantasy Hague for war crimes. But everyone in power on both sides and god herself supporting peace means we probably wouldn't see anything happen that could rock the current slow ass march of progress.

Course this is all barring later game twists and revelations, but I can't make predictions off of non extant data. Last note 'bout succubi. Yeah kinda, they're a scary race. But the capacity to choose not to follow their instinct means it probably already has, and will continue to become easier as generations pass. Being raised with morals centered on consideration for sapient life as a whole obviously has happened to some degree; and as long as things don't slide back due to one side wanting say, to get revenge for long past slights, will only be reinforced if and when monsters and humans get more used to each other within the same societies.
Well there is only really 3 continents. The MG one, the human one, and the far eastern one that has both MG and humans living in it (it's where oni, kitsune, and other eastern ones come from). So this means each side basically has 1 and 1/2 a continent to them. Not super skewed in the Humans favor. Also if the human strategy is 'zerg rush' you bet that humanity would work x10 harder on making a WMD to wipe out all MG seeing as how humans generally don't like to just needlessly sacrifice others in war...... I said Generally! This means peace is really going to be out of the question since humans will always feel threaten by the mere existence of the MG (Not a great way to start off peace between two people with fear and loathing). Also I argue against that whole morals around sapient life. Nowhere do the succubus seem to care much about humanity except to enslave it (except maybe the MG Queen). Enslaving humanity seems to be a rather large and powerful faction in the MG world why else would the MG Queen keep Sofia around, and even Sofia wants to enslave humanity she just wants humans to be able to fight back to make it more fun. Heck when some MG nearly kill a human they seem to think it's all in good fun! Where in that did you get consideration for sapient life? Most of the MG you meet seem to be derogatory towards humans especially when they are getting sexual with them.

Jaws478

Aug 11, 2018
Hey there mates, I wouldn't think this game would turn out to be motherfucking Metal Gear Solid: Elf Eater disguised as a cutesy monster girl game where no one dies (or so I thought), I wasn't really paying that much attention to most of the plot and I pretty much finished the game's current update so now I'm even more invested in it now that I'm seeing you guys talking about the characters and hearing about all of that political warfare that's taking place, so now I'm curious; what the hell did Sofia do to make both humans AND monsters to go after her ass like this? was there some sort of alliance going on, did Sofia go into a rampage or something to make both parties hate her guts in the time the war was taking place? (I'm really sorry, please keep in mind I didn't interact with some side characters and most of the plot went completely over my head, I didn't even knew people could fucking die in the MGD world until just recently) thanks in advance!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doomgal

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Well there is only really 3 continents. The MG one, the human one, and the far eastern one that has both MG and humans living in it (it's where oni, kitsune, and other eastern ones come from). So this means each side basically has 1 and 1/2 a continent to them. Not super skewed in the Humans favor. Also if the human strategy is 'zerg rush' you bet that humanity would work x10 harder on making a WMD to wipe out all MG seeing as how humans generally don't like to just needlessly sacrifice others in war...... I said Generally! This means peace is really going to be out of the question since humans will always feel threaten by the mere existence of the MG (Not a great way to start off peace between two people with fear and loathing). Also I argue against that whole morals around sapient life. Nowhere do the succubus seem to care much about humanity except to enslave it (except maybe the MG Queen). Enslaving humanity seems to be a rather large and powerful faction in the MG world why else would the MG Queen keep Sofia around, and even Sofia wants to enslave humanity she just wants humans to be able to fight back to make it more fun. Heck when some MG nearly kill a human they seem to think it's all in good fun! Where in that did you get consideration for sapient life? Most of the MG you meet seem to be derogatory towards humans especially when they are getting sexual with them.

Hey there mates, I wouldn't think this game would turn out to be motherfucking Metal Gear Solid: Elf Eater disguised as a cutesy monster girl game where no one dies (or so I thought), I wasn't really paying that much attention to most of the plot and I pretty much finished the game's current update so now I'm even more invested in it now that I'm seeing you guys talking about the characters and hearing about all of that political warfare that's taking place, so now I'm curious; what the hell did Sofia do to make both humans AND monsters to go after her ass like this? was there some sort of alliance going on, did Sofia go into a rampage or something to make both parties hate her guts in the time the war was taking place? (I'm really sorry, please keep in mind I didn't interact with some side characters and most of the plot went completely over my head, I didn't even knew people could fucking die in the MGD world until just recently) thanks in advance!
Long story short, Sofia used to kill and eat people's souls a lot, so she is now very powerful. like, potentially world domination levels of powerful. To humans, she is a major threat to their existence and needs to be removed immediately(according to doomgal). To monstergirls, it varies. Pro-enslave humanity MGs want her as a leader and figurehead. Anti-slavery MGs want her staying out of politics, and hope she is rehabilitated quickly into not eating people anymore. She's currently doing rehab in the forest dungeon after cutting cold turkey, but also is at least partially pro slavery. Now we are all arguing over her existence like people argued over atom bombs when they first appeared.

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Long story short, Sofia used to kill and eat people's souls a lot, so she is now very powerful. like, potentially world domination levels of powerful. To humans, she is a major threat to their existence and needs to be removed immediately(according to doomgal). To monstergirls, it varies. Pro-enslave humanity MGs want her as a leader and figurehead. Anti-slavery MGs want her staying out of politics, and hope she is rehabilitated quickly into not eating people anymore. She's currently doing rehab in the forest dungeon after cutting cold turkey, but also is at least partially pro slavery. Now we are all arguing over her existence like people argued over atom bombs when they first appeared.
She even destroys a cult. I forgot what they do, but they did something that even makes Sofia disgust by their activities.

• Hey there

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
No probs I do enjoy enlightening spreading around my opinion a lot.

EDIT: NEARLY FORGOT CHEERS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaws478

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018

I accept your hat challenge good sirrah now prepare for some verbal.... typing jousting..... that sounded a lot cooler in my head.

Yes Sofia is like the atomic bomb.. Remember when that was invented and all other human nations immediately went. 'Oh well I guess we can stop researching our own atomic weapons since we can just trust the USA to do everything for us.....' Yeah humans don't trust each other with WMDs what makes you think they'd trust an entire other species that has to prey upon humans to survive with a WMD when humans have none?

EDIT: THE FINAL EDIT CHEERS THE CHEERENING!

Last edited:

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
Holy shit I simply can't believe I missed most of this stuff. I'm replaying this game right NOW, there's definitely some more shit that I missed.
Thanks doomgal you're awesome m8 (y)(y)(y)
No problem happy to offer my humble opinion/theories about monster girl dreams..... and soon... sometime.... when I get around to it....... I TAKE TIME ALRIGHT a mod or two.

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
MGQ characters (monsters) can break eyeballs i didn't see anything in here yet that did it for me yet. Maybe cause i played MGQ paradox and that has weird mechanical/monster experiments and those yikes.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
doomgal you forgot the slimes. Slimes can reproduce and get nourished without humans. Like Matango they can get created by manafluktuation.
And do not forgot the Tsukumogami. Those get only created if some object is used long by someone and it has much mana infused.

• Thinking Face

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
doomgal you forgot the slimes. Slimes can reproduce and get nourished without humans. Like Matango they can get created by manafluktuation.
And do not forgot the Tsukumogami. Those get only created if some object is used long by someone and it has much mana infused.
Good point, Throw Slimes, and Tsukumogami into the not parasitic MG pot.

Everyone give Perpetua, all the other slime girls, and Bed-Chan a round of applause!

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I accept your hat challenge good sirrah now prepare for some verbal.... typing jousting..... that sounded a lot cooler in my head.

Yes Sofia is like the atomic bomb.. Remember when that was invented and all other human nations immediately went. 'Oh well I guess we can stop researching our own atomic weapons since we can just trust the USA to do everything for us.....' Yeah humans don't trust each other with WMDs what makes you think they'd trust an entire other species that has to prey upon humans to survive with a WMD when humans have none?

EDIT: THE FINAL EDIT CHEERS THE CHEERENING!
Well, I'm not one to back down from a debate, so ROUND 2!

small sidenote I thought of when writing 2. Sofia can't have been a unique existence in the superwar. throughout those years, there must've been hundreds of other True Succubi that ate souls by the truckload. And yet, humanity's still here. So obviously, we must have/had our own WMD. The intro does mention a hero that was capable enough to defeat a Demon Queen.

• Thinking Face

Ronto Dragion

Aug 4, 2019
Yall thinking too much. This is an ero game. Get your pants wet and get out. The creator hasn't even put any monsterbois in this game and unless all monstergirls are like Asaris, this plot does not do well when taking the world building literally.

• Hey there
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes