Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
My only gripe about the last few updates is my mage build isn't the be all end all fuck-lord of the moon anymore. That said, overall I'm lovin how things are turning out.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I hope [for] a multilingual version
And I hope for a multilingual calamari girl, with little mouths on every tentacle. And she'd regrow these tentacles, so you could bring one home, for dinner (or night snack :giggle:).
Looking at the mass of text in the game, I think my dream is a tad more realistic... Mmm, I should give modding another shot :unsure:

You got some sorta murder boner going?
Well, this is a sincere and straightforward "I wuv u MGD" if I ever heard one. :p Or is it?

Well, one year without a new opponent is not quite accurate since as Thresh mentioned, the currently unnamed was recently added in v23.3
Ahh, I must confess I completely missed Bubbles. She was fun and refreshing, if a bit specialized. Thanks for making me realize how seldom I scale the montains - without using the shortcuts, that is.

If she took, like Threshold said, 3-4 days to make, I'd argue spending this amount of time every (other?) month to steadily populate the MGD universe, would be a wise development option.
Even variants (Dark Elves were mentioned. I'd point to the Beach mod Elf as well) would add a welcome variety with minimal work, as opposed to potentially lore-heavy fight (ie townfolks, Kotone, etc.).
Just my grain of salt, really. I wouldn't be surprised if Threshold was already planning something similar.

edit: oh, right, I almost forgot...
the capital will be more like, you walked into the imp den, on a larger scale xD
HELL YES (y)(y)(y) (yes, 3 thumbs up. Don't overthink it)

Last edited:

Joga

Sep 9, 2018
Are there any planned upgrades for the Demon Layer? I miss being able to one-shot most enemies using it.

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
i got a question can u store up sentive points?
Yes you can just level up as normal without spending the sensitivity points and save them up for later just hit confirm for the level up. (You can also actually save up any type of points, perk points, ability points, or sensitivity points if you like)

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
How does one get mods on android the wiki said it's possible but requires an in depth guide. Has one been made? and if so where can I find it?

Parzival45

Apr 2, 2018
Anyone know why the game crashes on startup?

I'm on windows 8, MGD version 21.4 worked previously

I can run renpy 7.3.5 no problems to make my own games

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
Guys, have you tried using text-to-speech? For some reason it uses only Microsoft David`s voice
Guys why are you laughing at me?) I am perfectly serious here. English is not my mother tongue, im only learning it, and listening to the narrator helps to remember some new unknown words pronunciation, and id rather listen to woman`s voice, while playing an h-game ;) So if someone knows how to change text-to-speech voice in Ren-Py, please tell me, because switching it in windows desnt do anything.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lnppo

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Guys why are you laughing at me?) I am perfectly serious here. English is not my mother tongue, im only learning it, and listening to the narrator helps to remember some new unknown words pronunciation, and id rather listen to woman`s voice, while playing an h-game ;) So if someone knows how to change text-to-speech voice in Ren-Py, please tell me, because switching it in windows desnt do anything.
According to Renpy's official documentation it should use whatever you have set in your Windows Text to Speech options.
To quote the website:
Windows
On Windows, Ren'Py uses the Microsoft Speech API. Speech synthesis settings can be changed on the "Text to Speech" tab of the "Speech Recognition" control panel.
If changing the T2S voice doesn't work I'd recommend restarting your PC and then running the game again.

Egoryan

Aug 5, 2018
According to Renpy's official documentation it should use whatever you have set in your Windows Text to Speech options.
To quote the website:

If changing the T2S voice doesn't work I'd recommend restarting your PC and then running the game again.
Yeah, but restarting pc didnt help - text to speech is set to Microsoft Zira, but ingame its David. In fact, before David it was a different voice from a different language, I deleted the whole language and then it was automatically set on David. Maybe it just uses first avaible voice from the list. But there must definitely be a way to change it.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes