Valentin Cognito

Nov 3, 2018
This has actually been previously reported and elucidated, Nevart. The cause is an event that gives you +50.000 holy power points whenever you talk with Lucille. It's a playtesting thing that Threshold forgot to remove.

It will be solved with the next update. Thanks for reporting it!

Dr. PuPu Big noodle da best.

Reactions: L30 and Nevart
Jan 4, 2020
For anyone having problems with the Church relating to blessings and holy power gaining at a rapid pace, you can circumvent it with the attached file, simply place it in game/Json/Events/Town/Church/, and overwrite.

Use the following three lines via the to fix your build, then save. This does mean you'd have to progress by hand again, but, you can also use the console to gain any lost progress too.
Code:
ProgressEvent[getFromName("Pray to the Goddess Statue.", EventDatabase)].eventProgress = 0
player.giveOrTakePerk(Blessing Of Venereae", -1)
ProgressEvent[getFromName("Pray to the Goddess Statue.", EventDatabase)].choices = []
100 eventProgress would be the incredibly minor blessing, 1000 very minor, 5000 minor, 10000 full blessing and shop unlock. *From there on, eventProgress is used as holy points for the shop.

*On the topic of modding here, I discourage forcing yourself to start small. Make what you want, a majority of modders got in making their first fight that they wanted to make, both big and small fights alike. What's most important is that you're motivated to see it through, that means both amping up an ambition when it's too small and bringing down an ambition when it's too big. Only you would know what's right for you.

Last edited:

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
You're definitely right. I know what I'm capable of when I put my mind to it. I'll definitely test my limits here when it comes to modding.

On a slightly different subject . . . when are we getting an expansion on the matanagos? I definitely want to go through a week long fuck session like we did with the red ones except with the toxic one. Perhaps get an upgrade to the debuff buff we get from the red one? Such as making our cock bigger so it becomes like every thrust has a chance to stun because of how big we are. Giving even more dialogue with the toxic matanagos and the red ones will be great. Nothing like passionate spore sex or making a toxic one our sex sleeve for an entire week.

I definitely feel like some enemies could have a similar expansion, such as our own going further in the training of a Shinobi Trainee, getting enraptured in an alurane's garden, and maybe seeing more with things that can happen with the Tengu. If the imps can have something like the imp den, surely similar things can eventually happen with the other mob enemies. Low priority over getting Labyrinth out among other things perhaps sure, but I would love to see this game go beyond just unga bunga mob clears in the future (not that it suffers hard from that, but the chance for more is definitely there)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In Feng's full power fight, are her leg sweep/hip check/flying leg lock moves supposed to be an infinite loop? She just keeps doing them over and over until one of them hits.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
In Feng's full power fight, are her leg sweep/hip check/flying leg lock moves supposed to be an infinite loop? She just keeps doing them over and over until one of them hits.
If you only do the dodge, then uh... maybe. I tried for a while until I got bored and did the power check, which ended it. Would recommend dodging until the leg sweep and then doing the power check, because iirc that allows you to do a lot of damage if you pass another check or just stun.

Reactions: L30

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Nice to see people reporting the minor stuff, I remember always being ready to and for some reason losing the stupid bugsheet I had... Anyway this one is minor stuff but like the others, it's more a mindset/"how it looks" thing.

After the battle in the Imp Den and you have "finished" three Imps, the rest line up and are about to ask the player to question. However, the image still shows the twelve Imps you battled with; it should only show nine.

I had more listed but they're spelling issues. That'll get cleaned up in time.

Reactions: Nevart and L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the long bouts of silence everyone, work is still quite hectic as conditions are still rather unfavorable. Thank you very much to everyone who fielded questions while I was away and so glad to see Val and Felt a little more active here recently.

As TheeSonus stated, this is intended behavior. Feng was a very skilled martial artist in life and now has the benefits of an indefatigable undead form to accompany her skills as well as decades of additional practice and training. If you dodge, she'll just keep swinging until either she lands a blow or you are able to counter and reverse the situation. Probably why Mika had so much trouble with her back when she was a slim and lithe Catgirl rather than the well-developed Dire Catgirl she has since become since fighting Feng. TheeSonus' recommendation of using Power to catch her and turn the tables is an effective course of action.

While this is not much beyond confirming this is intended behavior, I do hope that you find this a little informative, Master of Puppets.

Yo ppl I need help is there a way to add mods on android ver
Efforts are on-going to address this, but I couldn't say when a guide or easier process will be ready. To get mods to work on the Android version currently, you'd have to unpack the APK, add the mod files to the appropriate locations, and then rebuild the app. If this level of technical work sounds like something within your capabilities, then feel free to attempt to do so. If not, then a few users have had success using JoiPlay to run the PC version on Android. This method has been reported to work, but there is no telling if a future update, whether to JoiPlay or the game, will prevent this from working.

This is not much, but I do hope that you find this a little helpful, mahfan.

As for update news, recent efforts have been focused on fixing more bugs as the reports have been building up. The bugs fixed so far are as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition to all of these fixes and mild balance adjustments, there is now a new art teaser up on Patreon. Selena the Nymph's art can now be previewed and she looks absolutely delightful. Selena's art assets were created by the talented , the same individual responsible for Vivian's current art assets. If you are a supporter, I'd certainly recommend swinging by and checking out her art if you have not done so already. If not, then never fear, she'll likely appear in game in the not too distant future given her light amount of current content will allow for a relatively swift implementation. Definitely looking forward to what Venereae may look like if and when she actually appears in game given the Nymphs are supposed to have an appearance similar to Venereae herself.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news finds this at least a little useful.

Now there is a little community news to share this time around as well. A fellow creator of Monster Girl content, Many-Eyed Hydra, has shared an updated version of their review for MGD . They have works like and . Their works are in a different vein than MGD and not as wholesome, but may still be of interest to some.

I do hope that everyone interested in this community news update found some value in the thoughts of another MG content creator on MGD and enjoyed their works if interested.

Finally, there is a little modding news to share. This is not a full mod and more of a test mod to gather opinions and critiques on the character and their current fight. The mod, Izebel's Mansion, is the test mod for the new mod character Izebel. The fight is for a level 40 character and the mod will add the fight to the Mystic Forest. The creator recommends being level 40 or higher when attempting to fight Izebel in order to stand a chance, gather proper feedback, and so on.

Izebel's Mansion can be found on Github .

This mod is by a new modder by the name of Bronzeswagger and if you have any feedback, feel free to share. Although, it would be best shared in the Modding channels of MGD's Discord, I can relay feedback as well. That said, it is not certain when next I'll have an opportunity to do so given how chaotic current events are and the impacts they have had on my schedule.

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a worthwhile and either enjoys the test mod or is looking forward to the full experience when it is ready.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
As TheeSonus stated, this is intended behavior. Feng was a very skilled martial artist in life and now has the benefits of an indefatigable undead form to accompany her skills as well as decades of additional practice and training. If you dodge, she'll just keep swinging until either she lands a blow or you are able to counter and reverse the situation. Probably why Mika had so much trouble with her back when she was a slim and lithe Catgirl rather than the well-developed Dire Catgirl she has since become since fighting Feng. TheeSonus' recommendation of using Power to catch her and turn the tables is an effective course of action.

While this is not much beyond confirming this is intended behavior, I do hope that you find this a little informative, @Master of Puppets.
It doesn't feel right, it's a turn-based combat, and a fast character getting several turns in succession, sure, but infinite turns?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It doesn't feel right, it's a turn-based combat, and a fast character getting several turns in succession, sure, but infinite turns?
Seems fine to me? She attacks, You roll away. It would take time for you to get back in a proper stance so if she just decides to do nothing when she's in crazy horny mode then that'd be weird
Well, if I recall correctly there's nothing stating that combat is truly turn based there. It could just be boiled down to that to make it easier for us to understand, but actually be in real time there. If I'm mistaken, then... oh well.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Seems fine to me? She attacks, You roll away. It would take time for you to get back in a proper stance so if she just decides to do nothing when she's in crazy horny mode then that'd be weird
Would make sense to me that with high enough ability you should be dodging into a position thats advantageous for counter attack, not constantly bumbling over your feet until she hits you. Otherwise theres no point in taking the dodge action in that choice. Just let it hit you because there's no difference.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
just wanna clarify, you're saying that she's attacking nonstop without you ever getting a turn, not that you're getting stunlocked by getting grappled the turn after breaking free, right?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Izebel's Mansion can be found on Github .

This mod is by a new modder by the name of Bronzeswagger and if you have any feedback, feel free to share. Although, it would be best shared in the Modding channels of MGD's Discord, I can relay feedback as well. That said, it is not certain when next I'll have an opportunity to do so given how chaotic current events are and the impacts they have had on my schedule.
Ok, just D/L'd and tried Izebel a couple times. I don't normally use Discord so I'll leave my feedback here.

1) Art looks nice, but looks more human than bear. Especially when she's being carried by a massive creature that's more bear than man. I was a bit surprised to see her register as a bear in Analyze.

2) I Holy Headpatted her a couple times, and while the dialog response was amusing, I was hoping she'd take offense and start fighting harder, like many of the MGs in the game do.

3) Being Immune to Charm effects (as opposed to resistant) means you can't use the Passionate Lovemaking move on her, ever. Slightly bummed because I like using that as a finisher.

4) The ramping damage over time effect of Dominatrix is an interesting mechanic that really adds pressure against people going for a recoil victory or some other "ride it out" stratagem. On that note...

5) At a level as high as 40, I'd expect more than one Spirit on the character. Remember that Nara and the Oni Twins both have 3 Spirit. I realize that combined with her Dominatrix ability she'd really put adventurers through a ringer, but isn't that half the fun?

6) I was pondering objecting to her having a move that deals damage 3 times in a row (HJ), but then remembered that adventurers have at least one sex move that does the same thing. That said, it was quite the surprise to see her stack damage like that and made her feel like a genuine threat.

7) Maybe add some moves to target the MC's fetish(es)? I'm playing a Breast Lover and would've liked to see her notice and try to take advantage of that. I know there's a small but vocal set of foot fetishists following the game...

8) (I promise this is my last comment) On my second fight I went for a victory while sexing her, and the resultant dialog was... exceedingly long. Also, it mentioned her getting the MC off multiple times, but IIRC it never reset my arousal, which is something that normally happens if the game dialog mentions that occurring.

Reactions: L30

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Actually, I can kind of understand questioning the "infinite turn" setup. If you can't break out of the chain by dodging, why even include it as an option? It's pretty much pointless, since it doesn't do anything. Now, if you needed to do it 3 times in a row (or just passing multiple checks), I can accept that kind of compromise between "Feng is an incredibly skilled martial artist" and "it's still a viable means of escape if you're skilled enough."

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes