D

Deleted member 1816908

Just went back and did a mod by mod check to find the mod causing the startup issues for me in this post, and it appears that it's the mod causing it also. Went mod by mod to make sure and the only time I got the game working was with the mod turned off.
I have Mari enabled on v1.091 of the mod and it doesn't cause any issues. Are you sure your version of both the mod and MGD is up to date?

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Is there a way to encounter Loretta from the Pale Priestess mod again, after seeing the "good end"? Because as it is right now, the mod is none existing in the game for me (no event and no encounter). By the way I got the version 1.6.2.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
And finally: If you had to choose only 2 of all the girls we have at the moment, who would it be?
Do you guys prefer looks, personality or chemistry? Chemistry with your MC or between the 2 girls?

My contenders for the spots are (in no particular order): Ancilla, Kaia, Jora and Feng.
Out of those 4... I would have to go with Kaia and Feng. Unlike Ancilla and arguably Jora, you are already able to have a full blown romance with these two. Both of them also having more than a fair amount of ''energy'' in their fights against your MC due to/and their feral nature/parts should also serve as a good link between them. ...They would have quite the go at it... in many ways.
With more content being added to Ancilla and Jora this might change. I also have a sweet spot for Perpetua, but, as you all know, she doesn't really have much going for her, yet.
Tabitha and Kotone are an easy pick for me. The synergy between these two hypno-dom waifus is too good to pass up. Not to mention Kotone talked about how she wouldn't mind hypno-domming you with another waifu. Tabitha's also a big fan of Kotone though she doesn't know it yet. The dual session would go a long way in improving her confidence as a hypnotist. I can already imagine the mind molding plays that would happen...

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
New build up on github
Looking good! I've respec'ed into a 10 Willpower MC and she was rather tough.
If I really, really was going to nitpick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all very minor, but if you wanted food for thoughts... :D I'll say something if I spot a real bug.

Is there a way to encounter Loretta from the Pale Priestess mod again, after seeing the "good end"? Because as it is right now, the mod is none existing in the game for me (no event and no encounter). By the way I got the version 1.6.2.
Nope, she's either a sex friend or a fightable enemy, for now. Can't be both. I made sure to keep a save in which I haven't encounter Lorie yet.

Reactions: L30 and loGic21

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
After the good end you just have to meet her in the bar at nighttime again. Its repeatable. For the bad route she's a repeatable event in caverns

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
After getting drained by Trisha one time I encountered a rest point, rested, and gained the 'Blue Balls' effect. Surely Trisha should count as an orgasm?
For this one it could also be you just have that high of virility, but if not, do you know what scene you had when you got lewded by trisha?

Reactions: L30

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
After getting drained by Trisha one time I encountered a rest point, rested, and gained the 'Blue Balls' effect. Surely Trisha should count as an orgasm?
I'm fairly sure that if you have 100% virility or over, you automatically get Blue Balls from any rest. In the save where I just mess around I have over 100% virility, and I constantly get the effect. I might be mistaken though, but I'm fairly sure I'm not.

If you don't, then hey, you might have actually found a glitch there, in which case good job.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Looking good! I've respec'ed into a 10 Willpower MC and she was rather tough.
If I really, really was going to nitpick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is all very minor, but if you wanted food for thoughts... :D I'll say something if I spot a real bug.

Nope, she's either a sex friend or a fightable enemy, for now. Can't be both. I made sure to keep a save in which I haven't encounter Lorie yet.
I also have a save for that, unfortunately this save is from a previous version of the main game, so whenever I load it, I get an error.
I hope the mod gets an option to spar with her after you see the "good end".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For this one it could also be you just have that high of virility, but if not, do you know what scene you had when you got lewded by trisha?
I don't think it was that high, although that save might have been. It was the normal scene where you fail the power check to her food and let her have her way with you rather than fighting.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Mod is the latest from the wiki, game version is 23.5b.
I reported the same thing a couple days ago and got the same disbelief. How many reports of "This mod is borked, I have current versions" does it take to get people to question the mod?

cheeldoolb

Sep 24, 2017
I hope the mod gets an option to spar with her after you see the "good end".
That's the plan for v2, but it will take me a while to get it ready.
In the meantime you may use the "_ForestAddition.json" in mod's locations folder to fight her in the forest at your convenience, just remove the _ from the filename to enable it.
Alternatively you may use these console commands to switch between the first quest's outcomes
ProgressEvent[getFromName("A Maroon Encounter...", EventDatabase)].choices[0] = "Negative"
ProgressEvent[getFromName("A Maroon Encounter...", EventDatabase)].choices[0] = "Positive"

cheeldoolb

Sep 24, 2017
I reported the same thing a couple days ago and got the same disbelief. How many reports of "This mod is borked, I have current versions" does it take to get people to question the mod?
I double-checked again, 1.091 works fine on 23.5b. If you want to make sure yourself, open any mod's location and adventure files, and look for "MonsterGroups" key. Make sure its insides are composed of { "Group": [""] } items, and not { "Monsters": [""] }. That's all there is to this issue, and I can attest to Mari 1.091 having the groups fixed properly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and MadFoole

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How many replies of "I have current versions, it works fine" does it take to get people to question that it might be just them?

• Angry
Reactions: MadFoole

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I double-checked again, 1.091 works fine on 23.5b. If you want to make sure yourself, open any mod's location and adventure files, and look for "MonsterGroups" key. Make sure its insides are composed of { "Group": [""] } items, and not { "Monsters": [""] }. That's all there is to this issue, and I can attest to Mari 1.091 having the groups fixed properly.
The GitHub file is labelled 1.91, not 1.091. Where are you getting this other file? Also, my computer doesn't know what to open json files with.

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
I can't fight the white rabbit from the Wonderland mod with the newest version of the mod and the game.

cheeldoolb

Sep 24, 2017
The GitHub file is labelled 1.91, not 1.091. Where are you getting this other file? Also, my computer doesn't know what to open json files with.
The archive is misnamed as 1.91, they are one and the same. And .json files can be opened with any text editor, even the basic notepad

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes