Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Does someone know if there is a Matango/Toxic Matango/Trisha signature available?
I got you, primo.

MatangoSign.gif ToxicMatangoSign.gif DualTango.gif

TrishaSign.gif SuccuTrishaSign.gif

Matango, Toxic Matango and Trisha signs have been added to the main signature posts. Here.
Edit: Just a heads up. You guys can tag me (or other users) by typing @+username. That way you can ask stuff without PMing and plus the tag appears as a notification making it harder to miss.

Last edited:

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
This game is surprisingly good. Descriptions kept me harder longer than most games with graphics/visual stimulation lol. Changing facial expressions and consistency in theme style helped.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I got you, primo.

View attachment 935743 View attachment 935744 View attachment 935746

View attachment 935755 View attachment 935756

Matango, Toxic Matango and Trisha signs have been added to the main signature posts. Here.
Edit: Just a heads up. You guys can tag me (or other users) by typing @+username. That way you can ask stuff without PMing and plus the tag appears as a notification making it harder to miss.
Wow, this is amazing and you were VERY fast! Thank you so much Teleiah . I just wish I could have 3 images in my signature ¨︹¨'. I used to have 3 and had to dispose of 2 when I added the one from Katerina from Battle for Luvia.

Reactions: L30 and Teleiah

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Demon layer isn't luck based - I don't think it's even considered anywhere.

You need ~50 progress with Lilian for it + learning holy headpat. The latter you learn talking to Lilian about monster girls, and the former can be achieved either advancing story and talking to her about every topic, or simply using 5000 to buy 50 holy waters from her, as each gives +1 adv.

Reactions: L30

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think there's something wrong with the wonderland mod:
screenshot0002.png
Edit: Just to be sure, that is Jora's name appearing wrong in one of her scenes, not the rabbit appearing as Jora.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bilihibl

L30

Dec 20, 2017
This may sound repetitious but apologies for the delay on responding, work is still incredibly busy these days due to the pandemic.

I'm interested in the farm, we've heard a lot about how minotaur-girls are most definitely not cow-girls, no way, no-siree, but as far as I can recall we haven't met any cow-girls. It will be interesting to see what they're like.
Well, we do know a few differences between Minotaurs and the more placid cow-girls. For starters, the latter are vegetarians while Minotaurs are carnivorous as further evidenced by the giant shanks of meat that they sometimes drop when defeated. Additionally, while the cow-girls sound like they lactate without any additional assistance, Minotaurs do not unless they use potions or have their lactation induced through other methods. Belle had to use potions to begin lactating as an example. That said, Minotaurs normally jeer at and make fun of those who lactate although a certain percentage of them actually are secretly turned on by the thought, with Belle falling into the latter camp and having an altercation with another Minotaur from the former group as a result of the fetish and potion usage.

I wonder if a magic-using hero will be able to learn dark magic? Having a cute imp or succubus familiar would be nice.
As it was introduced via lore, there is a chance it could eventually come into play. I'll admit I have advocated making Vili our familiar for such purposes given her circumstances make her rather ideal for the position. She's lonely, almost all of her friends have moved on, she works for the Forest Dungeon but is stuck in the back rooms because she is too powerful for the challenge the Forest Dungeon is supposed to present, Ancilla is encouraging her to move on and find a better paying job, she obtained intrinsic mastery of the rare Phantasmal magic when she evolved into an Arch-imp, and most importantly, she's a sweetheart who is utterly delightful to engage with. So contracting Vili as our familiar would be a win-win all around.

There are other potential candidates like Nova or possibly Aiko, but Nova's job provides an important rest stop in the Caverns as well as neutralizes the threat posed by the lava while Aiko serves as the boss for the last Will trial in the Will side of the Will-Power Temple. There is also the chance that a certain piece of lore that alleges that Yuki-Onna are just "Ice Slimes" in MGD is true. If Yuki-Onna in this setting are just frigid Slimes like how the Ghosts are just aerogel Slimes, then they are not true elementals and may not be able to act as a familiar for dark magic usage.

Either way, obtaining a familiar and using Dark Magic is something to hope for in the future much like being able to one day take Stella the Bag Mimic with us rather than just leaving her in the random locations where she has appeared.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Master of Puppets.

The game just froze on me when i was supposed to fight the white rabbit, it didn't give any errors or anything.
It appears there has been a hotfix for the mod. I'm uncertain if it will correct your issue or not however. You can download it from and see if that works. If not, I'll pass along this information to the mod developer and hopefully the issue can be resolved.

I hope that this works and fixes the problem, Fatal756.

omg why do games disable rollback it makes them so much more tedious to play
Losing rollback has been one of the consequences of the heavy modifications this title has made. A number of Renpy functions actually do not work or do not work properly with MGD. As an example, if you try to skip text, the game will always skip all text and treat all text as seen. So it will not matter whether or not you have skip unseen text on or off, everything will always be treated as seen and skipped when skipping text in MGD.

Until recently, a number of native Renpy functions work with text did not actually do anything for MGD, such as using functions to make particular lines of text bigger or smaller. Those have been successfully integrated back into MGD but that such work was necessary to begin with further illustrates how this title is rather divorced from the typical inner workings of Renpy. As has been previously mentioned, making use of quick save and quick load can help with saving time and allow you to quickly go through the options. It may not be ideal, but it would be a functional workaround.

I do hope that you find this informative, FGALROD12121234.

Does someone know if there is a Matango/Toxic Matango/Trisha signature available? Also, how far away is an update with content for them? Theirs were my favorite scenes :)
Unfortunately, I couldn't say when either type of Matango or Trisha would receive an update. Current efforts have been directed at fixing bugs and making QoL changes while the next content updates will be focused on finishing Venefica and Elly's quest before finally moving on to advancing the main story and allowing us to finally advance into the Labyrinth and face the Guardians.

It is possible we have not met an unique Toxic Matango yet, so any updates for them would either be to add more content to these smug mushrooms or potentially introduce an individual that has progress. The standard Red Matango encountered during the ambush actually does have progress/affection that can increase or decrease based on your responses, so she could be an unique character and may receive more content as a result. But since she appears to be a generic monster when building an adventure deck, that likely allows enough wiggle room to write her off as truly being a generic if expanding her content doesn't pan out for one reason or another. The Tengu is in a similar boat as she is also an unique character that is currently unnamed but is placed in the generic monster enemy deck rather than an event or quest encounter when exploring the Will-Power Temple.

As for Trisha, once again couldn't say when her content expansion will arrive. Eventually, it will be possible to help her evolve from a lesser Succubus into a proper Succubus. As a part of this, and assuming these plans hold, the player will be able to influence Trisha to a degree and either convince her she is gorgeous just the way she is resulting in her figure staying the same when she evolves or (offer no input which causes)/(encourage) Trisha to pursue her dreams and develop a more voluptuous figure when evolving and developing a larger bust as a result.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is an adequate response to your question at this point in time, juanito.

I got you, primo.

Great work as always, Teleiah. I'm still working today, just on a brief break at the moment, but tomorrow I'll see if I can make a signature for Selena. So time permitting, there'll be another signature for the list soon.

Thanks for making those signatures once again, Teleiah.

Is there no way of getting the Demon Layer if you don't have luck below 6?
I've covered how to obtain the Demon Layer multiple times. This post here includes a complete affection guide for Lillian, it also mentions the requirements to have the quiz to obtain the Demon Layer proc. Specifically, you'll need 55 or more affection/progress with Lillian, 6 points of Power, Technique, and Alllure, and that you must know the Holy Headpat. If you meet those conditions, then the quiz should fire when you enter the Church. That post also covers how to use the console to check your progress with Lillian and how to manually add the Demon Layer to your skills if you have an odd bug that is preventing the quiz from firing. If you do not know how to activate and use the console, then that post also has a link to the console of the wiki for MGD that can walk you through the process.

I'm a little pressed for time, but I do hope that you find this helpful, Superman007.

Now for the update news, the update should be ready for release tonight barring some unforeseen incident delaying the release. This is another update primarily focused on QoL and bugfixes, so not much in the way of content to look forward to. Here is another list of detailed changes since my post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than these detailed changes, all other bugs and typos reported so far have been fixed.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

As for modding news, there have been a few new developments on that front as well. Firstly, there is a hotfix for the Wonderland mod, so if you are having any issues with that mod, this could perhaps resolve them. The hotfix can be directly downloaded from Discord via this .

Other than this, there is a new mod released by the user JLP603 named Scorched Earth. This mod is unfinished and if you do decide to try it, the author recommends checking the included READ ME file before installing and trying it out. This mod adds an encounter with a Chimera via an event on the Mountain. Currently, this mod uses the Chimera art from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia for the Chimera's sprite. The mod has already had a few bug and typo fixes and can be found on Github.

I do hope that anyone interested in modding MGD finds this information useful as well.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having issues. I downloaded the v23.5b patch and put it in the main directory, but I keep getting "An exception has occurred" message when I open the game. After ignoring it, I open my save file, which is in the main town. However, when I try to do something like go to the bar or store, I get the same error message and I'm only given the option to leave and nothing else. When I try to go someplace else, I'm put with the option to choose my quest instead of going there casually (for example, I try to go to the Will-Power Temple, but I can only choose my quest instead of going there casually to visit the kitsune and oni twins).

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I'm having issues. I downloaded the v23.5b patch and put it in the main directory, but I keep getting "An exception has occurred" message when I open the game. After ignoring it, I open my save file, which is in the main town. However, when I try to do something like go to the bar or store, I get the same error message and I'm only given the option to leave and nothing else. When I try to go someplace else, I'm put with the option to choose my quest instead of going there casually (for example, I try to go to the Will-Power Temple, but I can only choose my quest instead of going there casually to visit the kitsune and oni twins).
Are you using any mods? That sounds like a mod is creating a conflict. Go to your mods folder and turn them all off temporarily by adding an underscore character ( _ ) to the beginning of their folder names. Also, check if the mods were updated, there was a change to the base code in v23.5b that "broke" all the mods but has been hotfixed for most of them now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, we do know a few differences between Minotaurs and the more placid cow-girls. For starters, the latter are vegetarians while Minotaurs are carnivorous as further evidenced by the giant shanks of meat that they sometimes drop when defeated. Additionally, while the cow-girls sound like they lactate without any additional assistance, Minotaurs do not unless they use potions or have their lactation induced through other methods. Belle had to use potions to begin lactating as an example. That said, Minotaurs normally jeer at and make fun of those who lactate although a certain percentage of them actually are secretly turned on by the thought, with Belle falling into the latter camp and having an altercation with another Minotaur from the former group as a result of the fetish and potion usage.
We know a few things indeed, but my instincts tell me there's more to it than that. It's certainly possible that minogirls just find lactation weird, but my guess is that there's a difference in temperament between them and cowgirls and that's why they look down on minotaurs who are more like them. I'd guess they're less aggressive, but the question remains whether they're genuinely docile or whether they're tricksy, kind of like the two types of matango.
As it was introduced via lore, there is a chance it could eventually come into play. I'll admit I have advocated making Vili our familiar for such purposes given her circumstances make her rather ideal for the position. She's lonely, almost all of her friends have moved on, she works for the Forest Dungeon but is stuck in the back rooms because she is too powerful for the challenge the Forest Dungeon is supposed to present, Ancilla is encouraging her to move on and find a better paying job, she obtained intrinsic mastery of the rare Phantasmal magic when she evolved into an Arch-imp, and most importantly, she's a sweetheart who is utterly delightful to engage with. So contracting Vili as our familiar would be a win-win all around.
I was thinking of a new character, but Vili is adorable and would fit well yes. All the imps are cute as hell, I really liked the one dancing and singing into a spoon as a microphone, that was hilarious.
Either way, obtaining a familiar and using Dark Magic is something to hope for in the future much like being able to one day take Stella the Bag Mimic with us rather than just leaving her in the random locations where she has appeared.
It would definitely be nice to see her more developed too, yes. She has a couple of hot scenes, but as there's no checks or combat, just an automatic trip to the church, I don't see them that often as usually I'm adventuring for something else and giving in to her would skip that. One change I would definitely make would be to make blowjob or kissing fetish heroes have to pass a temptation check to turn her down.

Reactions: Nevart

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Are you using any mods? That sounds like a mod is creating a conflict. Go to your mods folder and turn them all off temporarily by adding an underscore character ( _ ) to the beginning of their folder names. Also, check if the mods were updated, there was a change to the base code in v23.5b that "broke" all the mods but has been hotfixed for most of them now.
It worked. Thanks!

Reactions: MadFoole

dafirek

Jan 3, 2018
This may sound repetitious but apologies for the delay on responding, work is still incredibly busy these days due to the pandemic.

There are other potential candidates like Nova or possibly Aiko, but Nova's job provides an important rest stop in the Caverns as well as neutralizes the threat posed by the lava while Aiko serves as the boss for the last Will trial in the Will side of the Will-Power Temple. There is also the chance that a certain piece of lore that alleges that Yuki-Onna are just "Ice Slimes" in MGD is true. If Yuki-Onna in this setting are just frigid Slimes like how the Ghosts are just aerogel Slimes, then they are not true elementals and may not be able to act as a familiar for dark magic usage.

I do hope that you find this enlightening, Master of Puppets.

It appears there has been a hotfix for the mod. I'm uncertain if it will correct your issue or not however. You can download it from and see if that works. If not, I'll pass along this information to the mod developer and hopefully the issue can be resolved.

I hope that this works and fixes the problem, Fatal756.

Losing rollback has been one of the consequences of the heavy modifications this title has made. A number of Renpy functions actually do not work or do not work properly with MGD. As an example, if you try to skip text, the game will always skip all text and treat all text as seen. So it will not matter whether or not you have skip unseen text on or off, everything will always be treated as seen and skipped when skipping text in MGD.

Until recently, a number of native Renpy functions work with text did not actually do anything for MGD, such as using functions to make particular lines of text bigger or smaller. Those have been successfully integrated back into MGD but that such work was necessary to begin with further illustrates how this title is rather divorced from the typical inner workings of Renpy. As has been previously mentioned, making use of quick save and quick load can help with saving time and allow you to quickly go through the options. It may not be ideal, but it would be a functional workaround.

I do hope that you find this informative, FGALROD12121234.

Unfortunately, I couldn't say when either type of Matango or Trisha would receive an update. Current efforts have been directed at fixing bugs and making QoL changes while the next content updates will be focused on finishing Venefica and Elly's quest before finally moving on to advancing the main story and allowing us to finally advance into the Labyrinth and face the Guardians.

It is possible we have not met an unique Toxic Matango yet, so any updates for them would either be to add more content to these smug mushrooms or potentially introduce an individual that has progress. The standard Red Matango encountered during the ambush actually does have progress/affection that can increase or decrease based on your responses, so she could be an unique character and may receive more content as a result. But since she appears to be a generic monster when building an adventure deck, that likely allows enough wiggle room to write her off as truly being a generic if expanding her content doesn't pan out for one reason or another. The Tengu is in a similar boat as she is also an unique character that is currently unnamed but is placed in the generic monster enemy deck rather than an event or quest encounter when exploring the Will-Power Temple.

As for Trisha, once again couldn't say when her content expansion will arrive. Eventually, it will be possible to help her evolve from a lesser Succubus into a proper Succubus. As a part of this, and assuming these plans hold, the player will be able to influence Trisha to a degree and either convince her she is gorgeous just the way she is resulting in her figure staying the same when she evolves or (offer no input which causes)/(encourage) Trisha to pursue her dreams and develop a more voluptuous figure when evolving and developing a larger bust as a result.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is an adequate response to your question at this point in time, juanito.

Great work as always, Teleiah. I'm still working today, just on a brief break at the moment, but tomorrow I'll see if I can make a signature for Selena. So time permitting, there'll be another signature for the list soon.

Thanks for making those signatures once again, Teleiah.

I've covered how to obtain the Demon Layer multiple times. This post here includes a complete affection guide for Lillian, it also mentions the requirements to have the quiz to obtain the Demon Layer proc. Specifically, you'll need 55 or more affection/progress with Lillian, 6 points of Power, Technique, and Alllure, and that you must know the Holy Headpat. If you meet those conditions, then the quiz should fire when you enter the Church. That post also covers how to use the console to check your progress with Lillian and how to manually add the Demon Layer to your skills if you have an odd bug that is preventing the quiz from firing. If you do not know how to activate and use the console, then that post also has a link to the console of the wiki for MGD that can walk you through the process.

I'm a little pressed for time, but I do hope that you find this helpful, Superman007.

Now for the update news, the update should be ready for release tonight barring some unforeseen incident delaying the release. This is another update primarily focused on QoL and bugfixes, so not much in the way of content to look forward to. Here is another list of detailed changes since my post:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than these detailed changes, all other bugs and typos reported so far have been fixed.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

As for modding news, there have been a few new developments on that front as well. Firstly, there is a hotfix for the Wonderland mod, so if you are having any issues with that mod, this could perhaps resolve them. The hotfix can be directly downloaded from Discord via this .

Other than this, there is a new mod released by the user JLP603 named Scorched Earth. This mod is unfinished and if you do decide to try it, the author recommends checking the included READ ME file before installing and trying it out. This mod adds an encounter with a Chimera via an event on the Mountain. Currently, this mod uses the Chimera art from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia for the Chimera's sprite. The mod has already had a few bug and typo fixes and can be found on Github.

I do hope that anyone interested in modding MGD finds this information useful as well.
L30, what are the current plans for Ancila's content? I semi-regulary check on the discord chanel, but I rarely get further than Threshold's mofumofu channel. I remember you mentioning something about her content like half a year ago.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020

I'm a little pressed for time, but I do hope that you find this helpful, @Superman007.
Thanks for that.
Actually I read that you require luck below 6 on the Wiki page for MonGirl Dreams, so that's why I asked.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes