juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I couldn't say when either type of Matango or Trisha would receive an update. Current efforts have been directed at fixing bugs and making QoL changes while the next content updates will be focused on finishing Venefica and Elly's quest before finally moving on to advancing the main story and allowing us to finally advance into the Labyrinth and face the Guardians.

It is possible we have not met an unique Toxic Matango yet, so any updates for them would either be to add more content to these smug mushrooms or potentially introduce an individual that has progress. The standard Red Matango encountered during the ambush actually does have progress/affection that can increase or decrease based on your responses, so she could be an unique character and may receive more content as a result. But since she appears to be a generic monster when building an adventure deck, that likely allows enough wiggle room to write her off as truly being a generic if expanding her content doesn't pan out for one reason or another. The Tengu is in a similar boat as she is also an unique character that is currently unnamed but is placed in the generic monster enemy deck rather than an event or quest encounter when exploring the Will-Power Temple.

As for Trisha, once again couldn't say when her content expansion will arrive. Eventually, it will be possible to help her evolve from a lesser Succubus into a proper Succubus. As a part of this, and assuming these plans hold, the player will be able to influence Trisha to a degree and either convince her she is gorgeous just the way she is resulting in her figure staying the same when she evolves or (offer no input which causes)/(encourage) Trisha to pursue her dreams and develop a more voluptuous figure when evolving and developing a larger bust as a result.

While this is not much, I do hope that this is an adequate response to your question at this point in time, juanito.
Sounds great regarding Trisha. I'd say she is already gorgeous, although it might be interesting to see the development as well.
As for the Matangos, I had always thought that the Red Matango was always the same girl, I'm not sure why, it was just a fuzzy or not fully realized thought. Maybe that's the impression that her interactions gave me. Meanwhile, I did think that the Toxic Matango were different persons, because of the signs put up by adventurers and some other things such as an event with a certain outcome (having the Mushroom Perk) + encounters that didn't refer to such encounter. I think that love in an RPG with monster girls is very appealing to me and that's why I really liked Trisha, the Red Matango and the Toxic Matango (with the aforementioned perk). This is such a great RPG compared to many other adult RPGs where the only sex scenes are when the MC is violated (or that use old RPG Maker versions that don't compile to macOS).
I'm very excited to see the evolution of this game in the upcoming months and years.

Reactions: L30 and Nevart
Dec 10, 2019
I've searched the thread, but I can't find a way to use console commands to grant specific perks or set a particular character level. Is there a console command for those?

Also, the console commands for max hp and max ep don't work anymore. Are there new ones for those?

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I've searched the thread, but I can't find a way to use console commands to grant specific perks or set a particular character level. Is there a console command for those?

Also, the console commands for max hp and max ep don't work anymore. Are there new ones for those?
Fullest version of console instructions is on this page:

You can increase your level by adding XP to your character. You can add perkpoints to buy more perks. If it's an RP-specific perk you want, you should just go ahead and earn it.

Reactions: L30

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017

player.stats.Exp= (value). throw around 5000 and it will ramp up a few dozens of levels after next battle.

player.stats.max_hp/player.stats.max_ep still work normally afaik. Try player.CalculateStatBoost() if the stats aren't updated automatically.

player.giveOrTakePerk("Perk name", 1) gives the perk. "Perk name" must have the exact name of the json class (capital letters, extra spaces, etc). You have to open the directory (\game\Json\Perks) and see the names INSIDE the files - the file name doesn't matter.

amoone1

Mar 10, 2019
Can anyone please post a save upto the most recent content? I haven’t played in a while and I want to see the battles without having to grind for ages or work out the best way to win each battle.

Dec 10, 2019
Fullest version of console instructions is on this page:

You can increase your level by adding XP to your character. You can add perkpoints to buy more perks. If it's an RP-specific perk you want, you should just go ahead and earn it.
player.stats.Exp= (value). throw around 5000 and it will ramp up a few dozens of levels after next battle.

player.stats.max_hp/player.stats.max_ep still work normally afaik. Try player.CalculateStatBoost() if the stats aren't updated automatically.

player.giveOrTakePerk("Perk name", 1) gives the perk. "Perk name" must have the exact name of the json class (capital letters, extra spaces, etc). You have to open the directory (\game\Json\Perks) and see the names INSIDE the files - the file name doesn't matter.
Thanks.

I had defeated Ancilla and tried to fight Sofia in the Forest Dungeon, but was decimated. So I just wanted to experiment with console commands to see if it's even possible to beat her at that juncture.

As everyone already knows, yes it is, and I didn't realize till after that you can return to the dungeon to fight her later when you're leveled up. So I wasn't losing any opportunity.

So I reloaded and didn't fight her (and also didn't keep the cheats. Well, not most of them.)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i wonder if we will get a big christmas update...

also
I had defeated Ancilla and tried to fight Sofia in the Forest Dungeon, but was decimated. So I just wanted to experiment with console commands to see if it's even possible to beat her at that juncture.
if the girls to strong, try putting their json file there;)

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Sofia is basically intended as a foe for high level players. I've defeated her with lower level than recommended but not that much lower. I suspect once we have more content, she'll fit more organically into endgame content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Thinking about Shizu and how she appears cold and professional on the outside (right up until you win or lose), I thought it would be nice to have a signature to reflect that:
Shizu-optimised.gif
I'd add the code to paste to make it a link to the thread, but I'm not sure what the URI for the image should be for that.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I had always thought that the Red Matango was always the same girl
If I recall correctly the Red Matangos move around via a teleportation system, so they can choose to meet up with adventurers they like in the Dungeon. I'm about 60% sure it's the same Matango every time, yeah.

Reactions: L30 and juanito

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
If I recall correctly the Red Matangos move around via a teleportation system, so they can choose to meet up with adventurers they like in the Dungeon. I'm about 60% sure it's the same Matango every time, yeah.
Nice, that's quite a solid reason. :)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
*cries* ...After all those years...everything I did...was for this one moment...this isn't fair...

Old Man: I told you it would be in vain...

Shut up! ...I don't want to hear it...

(Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got he

After finally having enough max Arousal to be able to withstand the legendary ANGEL AMBROSIA... I... I...
...all I'm left with is regret... and yet I still idly wonder if I should order another.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my night is ruined.
just use the console command to increase your max hp lmao

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Ok, so while playing tonight, I sparred with Mari a second time, she did her Overload thing, and then when I tried to penetrate her after I got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a visit at Dusk, if that's relevant in any way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Ok, so while playing tonight, I sparred with Mari a second time, she did her Overload thing, and then when I tried to penetrate her after I got the following error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was a visit at Dusk, if that's relevant in any way.
It looks like line 34 of TastingSex.json has a mismatched { in {their mating position which is causing the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadFoole

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah. She's the type of character where, once her part in the story is over, she just kind of gets forgotten.
Others, like Perpetua at the moment, are just there... without any real impact whatsoever.
If this was a long running series with a big cast of characters that just keeps getting bigger, then... ...wait a minute.
I definitely think she'd be more interesting as a recurring character than Perpetua. Not that I dislike Perpetua, she's pretty cute and funny, just less interesting.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I really hope it will be added more femdom and foot fetish content, like Kotone's 2nd challenge scene! Also some kind of ability concerning foot would be great xD

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes