Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Will there be CG's for loss scenes in the future like in MGQ?
Probably not. Art's pricey, so any budget for it is going into character art, or the savings for character art so new characters get introduced with it. Plus, as soon as one is done, everyone is going to be demanding it for this character's scene or that one. Furthermore, good art is hard to get when one of the characters, the PC, has to remain nondescript so it doesn't conflict with the player's idea.

TL;DR No, unless you throw oodles of poodles of money at him.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
A question:

in this game, are there Dragons / Wiverns or Salamanders (MGE) ?

i sort of like these kind of warrior and not sex-only oriented characters.

Would be great to have her as ally or bosses or normal enemyes

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Fatal756

Apr 30, 2020
A question:

in this game, are there Dragons / Wiverns or Salamanders (MGE) ?

i sort of like these kind of warrior and not sex-only oriented characters.

Would be great to have her as ally or bosses or normal enemyes
There's a lizard girl that shows up as an event that you can select inside the forest.
She comes to mind when you talk about a warrior that isn't exactly sex oriented, but thanks to the enchantment, she can't use her traditional weapons.

Reactions: L30

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Oh, only 1 Lizard girl in all the game?

Well, thank you but this is somehow a bit disappointing, i guess
Depends on what exactly you're looking for; there are a few girls who are strong or fighters rather than purely seductive, but the nature of the game means they all sex-fight like the other monsters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Actually there are two different lizard girls, the Wurm girl mentioned before and that frenzy Manticore -Shivers-
wrong manticore are no lizards or dragon: they have lion body with scorpion tail

the girl in question (kaia) has also an addictive poison in her scorpion tail
she may have wings but that doesn't count because most manticore don't fly...

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Actually there are two different lizard girls, the Wurm girl mentioned before and that frenzy Manticore -Shivers-
I think the Manticore counts as a chimera. Also, Jora is a reptilian (basically not a lizard, but a wurm)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I think the Manticore counts as a chimera. Also, Jora is a reptilian (basically not a lizard, but a wurm)
worms/lindwurm are wingless dragon witch have dragon scales, venomous bites and can breathe fire/ice
they are lesser dragon but still dragons,

i defend joras demand to be considered a dragon poor girl just wants do be a real dragon
she even has a hoard in her cave:sneaky:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes