Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Well, here's the links to all four patched mods. I think the Waifu Apocalypse mod on the wiki is already patched, if not then I'll include that too. Just go ahead and copy the entire link into Firefox. If you don't have Firefox then I don't know what to do.

Fiore
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!EsxmnY4C!Rs5bs6NzF0qACBmRWF_b1_5eGYDgB3O13m4sSEOyyPo
Ilvera
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!1oxAFAqL!hFtTGss52Bvd3AzLaSWoOBUTEsjbCPWnh82I-sNHFyY
Red Imp
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!U8pCQSJJ!gH977GNUmugpV6JZDBlURHzDo5NeZKAyfF-p_CzJIE8
Shaman
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!xhhwgYxR!huwsKefkGYR8IeEq9QRCTi3IDVNhDlFAcg8viWHhlR8
i have firefox but not whatever that browser extension is.. links work however if you put ! .. Thx :)

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat the 2nd will trial when you have Kotone's hypno slave perk on??
Basically, you just need to have a high max Arousal, anywhere from 266, the current damage I take from the trial is 265, to as high as around 350, which is about the amount of damage another user had inflicted as a part of the trial. As Lampblasted stated, equipment like the Amulet of Vitality, could help by boosting your Max Arousal temporarily before you swap back to your preferred accessory.

Powerlevelling could also be useful given all of the requirements to get the full reward from Kotone's Special Trial that requires having the Hypno Slave perk. Having a rematch with Nara is a fairly quick and effective way to powerlevel and grind out some Eros as well since she is a boss fight with a decent payout, is a relatively easy fight, and can be directly accessed.

Of course, there is another option in the form of cheating via the console if you don't want to grind and/or try to boost your stats high enough via equipment. I have a post here, that lists the various console variables and can be used for permanent increases or just to temporarily inflate your stats to pass that trial before you return them to their current values. If you do not know how to enable the use of console commands, I have a post here that you may find helpful.

I do hope that this helps, @theman237.

When do we get to cuddle with Ms. Sheep? Thanks for the update btw!
Her content update may be relatively soon given that the Sofia update is likely going to be expanded into a Forest Dungeon Update which at the very least will be Sofia and Ancilla as part of the initial focus. Probably Sofia first given she needs her combat encounter reworked and she was slated to be the focus of v20. Even then, Ancilla being expanded upon will likely happen soon. As for a further elaboration, once the Forest Dungeon has been fleshed out enough, the next focus will be on a new area, the Caverns.

I hope that this helps, @Regula.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v19.8a bug fix update is go!
Edit: v19.8b bug fix update is now go.

anyone know where to get some talisman?
In one of the side doors in the willpower temple leads to a chest that has one of or both of the talismans, and the other I'm not sure
You get them both from the same chest, but if you sold them for some reason you can get them from random drops in the explore mode in the temple.

Just wanted to say that I love the game. Been around since you first started it and am always happy when there's a new update. Keep up the good work.
Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: L30 and Lampblasted

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey guy, I have made a simple mod which basically add images for monsters that does not have any artwork yet. I made this mod for my personal play through so I thought I would share here; Nothing fancy, just 1 image per monster. I used google images and edited with Photoshop to make it a bit more similar to the monster description.

P.s I have just played this game recently. Therefore, I have not seen much monster girls yet. Love the game btw ;).

Currently this mod add image for: Manticore, Minotaur, Belle, Arachne (Camilla), RedOni, BlueOni.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Hey guy, I have made a simple mod which basically add images for monsters that does not have any artwork yet. I made this mod for my personal play through so I thought I would share here; Nothing fancy, just 1 image per monster. I used google images and edited with Photoshop to make it a bit more similar to the monster description.

P.s I have just played this game recently. Therefore, I have not seen much monster girls yet. Love the game btw ;).

Currently this mod add image for: Manticore, Minotaur, Belle, Arachne (Camilla), RedOni, BlueOni.

looks good

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

lol your red oni is a little... lacking XD

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
For a good while there's been a question in my mind: will the game feature more "Domination post battle" sex scenes in the future? like for example the Kunoichi Aprentices, they're just enemy npcs without any story yet you have the option to dominate them after battle, i always found that particularly fun and can't help but wonder how would it be to dominate other monsters like that, such as the Slime girls or Lizard Girls or even the lovely Matango, i understand writting the domination scenes for them would take a good while and adding this mechanic to other monsters wouldn't be a quick thing, i'm just wondering if it is a possibility in the end and if it'll be something to look forward to in future updates :unsure:.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
For a good while there's been a question in my mind: will the game feature more "Domination post battle" sex scenes in the future? like for example the Kunoichi Aprentices, they're just enemy npcs without any story yet you have the option to dominate them after battle, i always found that particularly fun and can't help but wonder how would it be to dominate other monsters like that, such as the Slime girls or Lizard Girls or even the lovely Matango, i understand writting the domination scenes for them would take a good while and adding this mechanic to other monsters wouldn't be a quick thing, i'm just wondering if it is a possibility in the end and if it'll be something to look forward to in future updates :unsure:.
It's definitely something I intend to keep adding onto, but do be careful on who you lewd after winning.
As some could actually turn it back around on you. Aiko can do that for example.

Reactions: NODOGAN

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
It's definitely something I intend to keep adding onto, but do be careful on who you lewd after winning.
As some could actually turn it back around on you. Aiko can do that for example.
boy i learned that the hard way! honestly great work on that, helps to make things even more interesting, oh might ask while we're talking bout extra lewd scenes: will the Mimic bags ever get any chance to do something other than Oral? just curious since they showed off their entire body whenever you picked them up.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
boy i learned that the hard way! honestly great work on that, helps to make things even more interesting, oh might ask while we're talking bout extra lewd scenes: will the Mimic bags ever get any chance to do something other than Oral? just curious since they showed off their entire body whenever you picked them up.
I'd like to add more content to her yeah.
Like picking her up and keeping her with you. To save other adventurers of course. No other reasons.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Just a small update. I added image for Kaia, Kunoichi, Shizu, ShizuClone, Kotone, Himika and Mizuko.

P.s Btw, Love Kotone character and her stories, can't wait for future update. :)

J.J-Star

Jun 6, 2018
Alright, hope everyone's doing alright. I have played through to the temple of will and gotten the sigil. Got a few questions here. 1: Does anyone find Vivian extremely suspicious? A brothel with monster girls in a town that picks up the soldiers trained to go against them, and seems to do everything to sway people from stopping the Demon Queen? Can't help but raise an eyebrow at her. 2: Shizu mentioned something about us getting a harem, and as far as I know, we don't really have much of a residence outside of Vivian or Trisha's inn if we butter her up a bit (She's a succubus, she needs to feed on essence, that's fair, I'm just happy she can be negotiated with), wouldn't some kind of house for the girls we like be a nice option? Finally: Hope we get more characters from the other species that have lacked distinct ones yet, and I hope Nara gets to join in on the harem stuff. A dancer is always nice. Anyway, sorry that this is a long post, just not used to commentating on this site, hope you all have a good day.

Reactions: dd777

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Alright, hope everyone's doing alright. I have played through to the temple of will and gotten the sigil. Got a few questions here. 1: Does anyone find Vivian extremely suspicious? A brothel with monster girls in a town that picks up the soldiers trained to go against them, and seems to do everything to sway people from stopping the Demon Queen? Can't help but raise an eyebrow at her. 2: Shizu mentioned something about us getting a harem, and as far as I know, we don't really have much of a residence outside of Vivian or Trisha's inn if we butter her up a bit (She's a succubus, she needs to feed on essence, that's fair, I'm just happy she can be negotiated with), wouldn't some kind of house for the girls we like be a nice option? Finally: Hope we get more characters from the other species that have lacked distinct ones yet, and I hope Nara gets to join in on the harem stuff. A dancer is always nice. Anyway, sorry that this is a long post, just not used to commentating on this site, hope you all have a good day.
HMMMMM no way, Vivian is definitely trustworthy (she has my family send help)

Reactions: B2B2 and dd777
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes