FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
Knowing Renpy isn't the issue, you'd need to know what functions specific to this game are. There may not even be one to unset flags if that function isn't used by the game.
Unfortunate, guess I'll have to reload a save from... amusingly enough, my only save before this is back when I first asked for help with builds. I've come full circle. ON the bright side, new patch means this is a convenient excuse to go through the candy shop quest from the top again to get the full experience in one go.

Thanks for the awesome work, Threshold! And thanks to those who answered my questions.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
v22.6 Is now out, after way too long. Includes the end to the Venefica/Elly Quest, Amber's revised art, new backgrounds for the church and Sofia's room, as well as a bunch more assorted stuff.
1618966399887.png it's finally time to knead these choco tits dry:p

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020
I can't trigger or forgot how to start Venefica house investigation (part of the quest that involves escaping cell during a three-day shift). How do I get option to escape the cage? I know I did that before because I had some stuff from exploring her house successfully, but I noticed I didn't pick up last raw ingredient(?) for Elly.

edit: I triggered option to appear after removing heart runes and cock rick, maybe it requires certain amount of hp? Anyway, one more question: is there special dialogue from Elly after completing Venefica investigation? I think I did 100% (brought her all candies, info etc.) but she still says before Venefica confrontation if I am sure I want to do that, as there might be more info to collect, so I wonder if I missed something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fonzy00

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
lol, funny how I just downloaded 23.5f yesterday and woke up to the 23.6 update. :D

Last edited:

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you very much for the update, Venefica is a character that I liked a lot and I enjoyed all its content including the end of the mission, although I still have to see some of the loss scenes. A small mistake I saw is that if you spar with Venefica alone when you are defeated you are teleported to the church with Elly even though she did not participate in the battle.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just had a quick peek at the new artwork, and the new rooms look great. I never got around to really getting into Venefica's content beyond her first couple of scenes before so I'll have to do that as well soon.

Reactions: Nevart

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
lol venevicas love debuff is 50% increased arausel for 1298 turns:ROFLMAO:
guess i overdid it with the titty sight seeing and titfuck milking i just can't resist paizuri:oops:

also the elly support is a nice feature and venevicas wild naked portrait is nice too:love:
it's just too bad she doesn't has the titfuck stance...

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
UtW and MGD IN THE SAME DAY! Well, guess this is how I die....been a pleasure comrades.
Just gonna ask. What is UtW? Is it another good game like MGD or a different game from it?

Also, thanks for the new update! Can't wait to finally see what happens with the choco bunny! Hopefully this won't break my save though.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just gonna ask. What is UtW? Is it another good game like MGD or a different game from it?

Also, thanks for the new update! Can't wait to finally see what happens with the choco bunny! Hopefully this won't break my save though.
Game called Under The Witch. It's pretty different, might not be for everyone, but I think it's alright.

Hoping this update won't break my save either, cause I'm running an older version right now and that probably isn't the best choice for me...

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
My advice: don't bother. UtW is intended for hard Ms (sub males). Dev earns 5k/month, yet all they came up with in 3 years, is 1-2 minutes of barely interactable video. Plus, they're currently doing a 180° - effectively trashing all previous work. Really, not worth checking, especially now.

I've gotta say: good job on Venefica.
The story is wrapped-up nicely, loose ends and all, we see other sides of her (and of Elly!) and there's a nice foreshadowing of events yet to come / mysteries yet to be solved.
I still dislike her character, despite her scribbles, but she's much more sympathetic now - as she gets to speak freely, out of her "storekeeper" role.
The actual reward is pretty good too don't sell the unmarked chocolate! check the effects it has if you eat it in-battle first!

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The actual reward is pretty good too don't sell the unmarked chocolate! check the effects it has if you eat it in-battle first!
yeah but she only lets you keep one love bar, greedy choco bunny:sneaky:
and that 1 spirit restore is not worth going back to her every time you eat it:cautious:
i actually eat a lot of them in a row to see if she has a special dialogue after constantly asking for more
but there was none...

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
My advice: don't bother. UtW is intended for hard Ms (sub males). Dev earns 5k/month, yet all they came up with in 3 years, is 1-2 minutes of barely interactable video. Plus, they're currently doing a 180° - effectively trashing all previous work. Really, not worth checking, especially now.
I guess it's gotta do the full 180° then before I check it out in the future.

I quite feel sad that there is no Elly Loss Scene. It would have really been quite enjoyable when losing against Full Power Venefica(Level 100).

This update is great as well now that the Church and Sofia's room look better. Haven't checked out the other updated things yet but I'm sure I would notice it when I play the game again soon.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes