Apr 1, 2021
v22.6 Is now out, after way too long. Includes the end to the Venefica/Elly Quest, Amber's revised art, new backgrounds for the church and Sofia's room, as well as a bunch more assorted stuff.
Awesome! I found this game over the summer and it was one of the most enjoyable 18+ rpgs I've played in a long time so I was a bit sad when I hit the wall on current content. I was just thinking yesterday about how much I'd like to revisit it. Thank you so much!

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Is this all text based or does it have any drawn sex scene?
It doesn’t have CGs of specific stances but instead has the character portrait which often can change subtly by facial expressions and such or going from clothed to naked, etc. IMO the writing completely makes up for it and some of the VFX as well make it easy to fap to, but if you just don’t like reading the text it might not work out for you.

Reactions: decker2

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Ah yes, holy headpat you have saved me once more my friend, truly the only skill we need to combat darkness.
Yeh it's broken af :)
---

Btw question for you guys, I have played the game before, probably around half year ago or so, but I never really understood the fetish system, I mean if i don't take breast fetish, I noticed that some dialogue options gave me, the breast fetish option, else if I did take the fetish it would select that option automatically. Is this the only thing? or is there breast fetish exclusive scenes based on the starter choice? or it's mostly just used as a game difficulty mechanic while skipping some choices I would've had else?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Btw question for you guys, I have played the game before, probably around half year ago or so, but I never really understood the fetish system, I mean if i don't take breast fetish, I noticed that some dialogue options gave me, the breast fetish option, else if I did take the fetish it would select that option automatically. Is this the only thing? or is there breast fetish exclusive scenes based on the starter choice? or it's mostly just used as a game difficulty mechanic while skipping some choices I would've had else?
The initial fetish choice has no impact beyond applying a permanent boost to the fetish. the fetish system is mostly a difficulty mechanic, affecting the chances of avoiding attacks and damage, but there are a few scenes unlocked by having enough of a certain fetish. there aren't many, but off the top of my head, I know there's a bonus scene at the 2nd Will test if you have a high enough foot fetish, and same with Minoni's trampling scene.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
or it's mostly just used as a game difficulty mechanic while skipping some choices I would've had else?
high enough fetish can also unlock special addiction text in battle:love:
as well as choices so yes on both of your questions;)

also
Ehh, if this game had more visual aspect i would be more interested
It doesn’t have CGs of specific stances but instead has the character portrait which often can change subtly by facial expressions and such or going from clothed to naked, etc. IMO the writing completely makes up for it and some of the VFX as well make it easy to fap to, but if you just don’t like reading the text it might not work out for you.
thres said he plans to add some kind of cgs, we had experimental ones leaked here not long ago...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think cgs for the main stances would be best too:love:
we also already have other experimental cgs like sofias close up kissing or kotones stuff

to quote myself:
also we already had a discussion about cgs not long ago (page 184-186)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Is Vivian's breast worship training bugged? I get to the point where she goes nude and teases you but during the scene it takes me to a menu and I can talk to Elena even though Vivian's stuff is on screen. Maybe it's because I downloaded the new version and loaded a save?

Edit: I also tried updating my save and then going to an earlier save in the training and it happened earlier when trying to sniff her bra.

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
thres said he plans to add some kind of cgs, we had experimental ones leaked here not long ago...
i think cgs for the main stances would be best too:love:
we also already have other experimental cgs like sofias close up kissing or kotones stuff
Yes but the person I was replying to was asking about the current state of the game, and as I understood it he hadn’t played yet but was thinking of trying it. Even if they do add CGs it’s likely a veryyyy long time before it gets widely implemented.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Ah yes, holy headpat you have saved me once more my friend, truly the only skill we need to combat darkness.
Try using holy headpat with Venefica. I assure you that it's wholesome. Use it on both forms and see it for yourself.

Still, the maximum damage I dealt with holy headpat so far is 20. Wonder what everyone here has damaged higher than mine.

Reactions: Nevart

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I installed so many mods on this game that each time a new version of the game is released I prefer to wait months to avoid fucking up my build.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Wait a minute...you can't romance Venefica yet?
well that bunny isn't the romantic type anyway:sneaky:
not every girl wants to go love dove...
but she gives you a big lover discount and lets you spar with her for free:love:
also
I thought Threshold said Venefica would eventually have a romance route.
i think he chose a conclusion that fits perfectly with veneficas personality and greed
diversity is the spice of society;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
For some reason it doesn't let me use my old save files and the new ones are all in one save file called "persistent". anybody could help me with that?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
I thought Threshold said Venefica would eventually have a romance route. Is that idea still in the works or has it been scrapped?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes