DustyFukuyama

Jun 25, 2020
Man I really enjoy this game. The writing is great, the artstyle is gorgeous, and the music reminds me a lot of Monster Girl Quest, which is my all time favorite Monster Girl game.
Now it would be super cool if we can have more CGs during sexual attacks like Monster Girl Quest had. But I know it's a lot of works considering there are so many sexual attacks from a single monster girl and there are so m
any of them.
But I'm really enjoying it nonetheless, keep up the great work dude!

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Is there any expansion of the story on the horizon? I've been still paying attention to updates, but haven't really touched the game in awhile since it hasn't progressed past the mountains/cave.
not too soon as far as i know, but i was in a similar situation and after playing the last update i noticed that there's a lot of new side content

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Okay, okay, you convinced me to download new version....
v23.8b is now out for bug fixing and to get Minoni out of the floor.
Is saves forward compatible? Because on android I get this error when trying to load savegame from version 2371.
Save was done on first Amy encounter, with list of options. Cant take it out of internal storage since I dont have root, very specific android version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
"*Fixed Aiko not ending the Titfuck CG [...]"

WHAT?

Edit: "-Beris' art is now in game by Crescentia."

I bow to the people that made these two! I wish I had some money to throw at them right now!

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Until I did not forgot, again, what the point of holy headpat? It inflict only 1 "damage" and didnt seems to have some crazy critical chance/damage or any other mechanics.

Reactions: Ihasnoname

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Until I did not forgot, again, what the point of holy headpat? It inflict only 1 "damage" and didnt seems to have some crazy critical chance/damage or any other mechanics.
there is a few enemys that stop fight with you when you use this skill, frog for example(you don't get exp when you finish a fight in this way)

Reactions: Nevart

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It's essentially useless, but you can get a few special scenes from it. One of them is within the very first fight you have with Feng, if you use it you instantly skip the entire fight (and you can obviously re-fight her). I don't really remember many others to be honest, since well... it IS kind of useless (but don't tell Lillian I said that, she's too pure)

Lis1488

Aug 23, 2019
How to activate the mod? I threw the files into the examplemod folder, but it didn't work. Or do I need to start a new game?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Lis1488 I don't know, sounds like heresy to me...

If anything I'd like to have a chance to "cure" her naivety. I think getting someone like Tabitha to her would be like using a railway cannon to hit a single person buuuut... I bet it'd be hi-la-ri-ous. Plus, kinda wanna see Lillian seeing how flustered Tabitha is about her outfit and "lend" her a priestess outfit. Awww that would be so adorable. I'll provide the cookies! :D

Also, got around to play Veneficas scenes and holy shit when the scenes with the chocolate came up. I think this is the hardest I have laughed in a long while, kudos to everyone involved in that.

P.S.: Flustered Venefica is one of the best things ever!

P.P.S.: Excited and happy Venefica IS THE best thing ever!!!

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
It's a joke attack. You use it and get unique dialogue or interactions (for example, royally pissing off certain enemies).

Grinnvalesti

Sep 22, 2019
How to activate the mod? I threw the files into the examplemod folder, but it didn't work. Or do I need to start a new game?
Which Mod? if you mean the example Mod you remove the _ from the folder name. If you are talking about Mods you got from the wiki or the Mod posting channel in the discord server, you place that named Mod folder inside of the main games Mod folder. Example: MGD\Game\Mods (Then put the named Mod folder here). Just make sure the Mod folder you are placing in there leads directly to the Event, Location, Adventurers folders etc, and not another folder with the Mod's name or you will get errors. Some also require you to be at a specific point in the story before they can be started, the wiki will usually tell you these requirements.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's essentially useless, but you can get a few special scenes from it. One of them is within the very first fight you have with Feng, if you use it you instantly skip the entire fight (and you can obviously re-fight her). I don't really remember many others to be honest, since well... it IS kind of useless (but don't tell Lillian I said that, she's too pure)
So thats all enemies with holy weakness?!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So thats all enemies with holy weakness?!
Not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you mean "does it let me skip the fight of all enemies that have a holy weakness?" then no, it doesn't. It's just an attack that you can use and if you use it on the right character then you get a special scene, it might make them angry or skip the fight or something like that. Weaknesses don't count for anything towards Holy Headpat, as it usually only ever does 1 damage (only increased further via getting your virility WAAAAY over 100%, likely via cheating or console commands, and even then it'll only do like 4 or 5)

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you mean "does it let me skip the fight of all enemies that have a holy weakness?" then no, it doesn't. It's just an attack that you can use and if you use it on the right character then you get a special scene, it might make them angry or skip the fight or something like that. Weaknesses don't count for anything towards Holy Headpat, as it usually only ever does 1 damage (only increased further via getting your virility WAAAAY over 100%, likely via cheating or console commands, and even then it'll only do like 4 or 5)
So there are other powers/skills that inflict "holy" type damage?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Quintilus Jesus can't save me because it's not a malus thing. After some patch where the stats were readjusted and the respeccing was made possilbe (I think it was that one) The fetishes went up to 255+ which is their new "base level" (Note that the newly introduced "leg fetish" is normal). Needless to say battles with the likes of sofia are only possible via luck and save scumming. And unleashed Venefica is outright impossible because the fetish damage multiplier sadly doesnt stop at 100...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does anyone here know how I can edit stats in savefiles? I need to fix my goddamn fetishes?
View attachment 1277212
The way fetishes work is there are two lists, one stored as player.FetishList, and one stored as TempFetishes. player.FetishList stores the total fetish level and TempFetishes stores how much of each fetish is temporary, i.e. can be removed in the church.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes