fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Then you'll be happy to know that a certain busty Imp got some work done. Thresh showed off a redraw of her on Patreon, that might make it's way into 23.9. Plus she now comes with a choice: big or BIG.
I wonder how many will agree that BIG is the only logical choice? ;)

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Because people like the unique characters much more than the generic enemies. The unique characters are the best part of the game.
Depends, I prefer Tengu more than some unique characters, But I won't say which Unique characters because I don't want to start a war.

But yeah as soon as Threshould said that he will add CGs, we knew that it was impossible to cover everything.

Reactions: fanboi

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I just prefer more fleshed out characters, which is why I’m not a fan of mobs and why I prefer the unique characters in this game. I’ll take 20 or 30 unique characters with multiple scenes and with their own unique stories and interactions over 100 random enemies with one or two scenes. This goes for any h game really.

Reactions: Nevart

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Why add CGs for an enemy that barely uses that attack outside of intimacy, why not add a cg to a generic enemy, would that not be more efficient?
nope named girls like Aiko have way more personality than generic enemies + you can befriend them
and you can get her to use that "attack" specifically for a special love dove scene:love:

Then you'll be happy to know that a certain busty Imp got some work done. Thresh showed off a redraw of her on Patreon, that might make it's way into 23.9. Plus she now comes with a choice: big or BIG.
i need to see this redraw before making my decision...

Last edited:

FaekNaem

Jan 17, 2020
When you say redraw, do you mean just some modifications to her current art to accommodate the new potential size, or is her look getting a complete overhaul? Either way looking forward to it. I always did find it kinda funny that the most tit focused character in the game had a (relatively) modest bust size compared to some of the massive chests characters like Belle or Heather have, even relative to their heights which are... actually how different are the heights between monsters/characters? Like obviously Oni are taller then Imps but what's the sense of scale? The only defined character height I know of is Galvi who's head is just above crotch level and I believe her description states that she's ~3'6". Is an imp just a bit taller then that, or closer to just a head or so shorter then an average person? Oni tower over us but is that just we're about chest level or are they twice our height? I know it's a weird thing to fixate on but I like having a sense of scale of everything. Lowkey one of the aspects I'm most excited about for CGs is to hopefully get a better sense of that scale.

Actually, on the topic of scale, it also occurs to me that the interior design of our eventual house is probably going to be hilarious in its need to accommodate all the potential lovers. Like, every room needs to be very tall while also being wide enough to accommodate both taller people like the Oni and non-standard lower bodies like Jora. Then we need warmer areas to be comfortable for the more reptilian characters like Kyra but also cooler areas for people like Aiko. I'm not sure if Gren goes beyond friends with benefits but we'd also need a watery section to accomodate her or any other potentially amphibious characters in the future. Then we probably need cushions scattered arouund the house to like Bed-chan to so she doesn't just get isolated in the bedrooms of a house that for all intents and purposes has to be huge either way just for the sheer quantity of lovers we can take. I know I'm over thinking this but it's amusing to picture in my head.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
That's just my point of view but sadly I think her tits are way too big now.

I know it's an impopular opinion since a majority of patron said that her new breast was "perfectly huge", but for me it become a bit too strange.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Actually, on the topic of scale, it also occurs to me that the interior design of our eventual house is probably going to be hilarious in its need to accommodate all the potential lovers. Like, every room needs to be very tall while also being wide enough to accommodate both taller people like the Oni and non-standard lower bodies like Jora. Then we need warmer areas to be comfortable for the more reptilian characters like Kyra but also cooler areas for people like Aiko. I'm not sure if Gren goes beyond friends with benefits but we'd also need a watery section to accomodate her or any other potentially amphibious characters in the future. Then we probably need cushions scattered arouund the house to like Bed-chan to so she doesn't just get isolated in the bedrooms of a house that for all intents and purposes has to be huge either way just for the sheer quantity of lovers we can take. I know I'm over thinking this but it's amusing to picture in my head.
If there is a game like this that can be played on Android, please tell me. It might be interesting to just see monster girls just chilling out in your house and interacting with them.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I know it's an impopular opinion since a majority of patron said that her new breast was "perfectly huge", but for me it become a bit too strange.
Completely agree with you, I really dislike her new art. She'll become like Heather in that I will pretty much avoid her once it's implemented. But I accept I'm in the minority so I'll just suck it up.

Reactions: Nevart

Oct 26, 2017
If there is a game like this that can be played on Android, please tell me. It might be interesting to just see monster girls just chilling out in your house and interacting with them.
If you mean MGD, it can already be played on Android. Ren'py has native support for it. Sorry if I misunderstood.
That's just my point of view but sadly I think her tits are way too big now.
Haven't checked yet but as a flat-chested adult girl maniac I now know what to watch out for. :)

That makes more of us in the minority of the 'big titty monsters shoo' trope, heh.

Tabitha voice: I-I'm not saying that b-because I-I'm flat! P-please, this is embarrassing, d-don't make fun of m-me...

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
On the topic of imps, Patrons will notice Threshold has posted a sketch of a revamped generic Imp art yesterday, made by the same artist who has drawn the new Vili art.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
If you mean MGD, it can already be played on Android. Ren'py has native support for it. Sorry if I misunderstood.
Yeah I already am playing the game on Android. I meant if there was some game like this that just focuses on more house stuff and wholesome things.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I can’t see the new villi art since I’m not a patron but I will say that unless she gets taller making her boobs a lot bigger sounds like a mistake. They seemed pretty proportional in the original art and I liked that.

Reactions: decker2

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How improve trust level with NPCs? For example with fox in the temple. I've already clicked through all the available dialogue options, but she still doesnt trust me enough.
And I cant just get her drunk and analyze all her life choices in a conversation, that were leading her to this moment, to improve trust, like in real life.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
How improve trust level with NPCs? For example with fox in the temple. I've already clicked through all the available dialogue options, but she still doesnt trust me enough.
And I cant just get her drunk and analyze all her life choices in a conversation, that were leading her to this moment, to improve trust, like in real life.
you have to try all avaliable dialogue in her home trying chose the option that shows that you are a good person, after you have some trust try to talk about her past and select about 'fang' if you have good trust with kotone she will talk about this and after this try to talk about her past relationship and if she trust you be enough she going to tell her history after this and you use all possible dialogue go in 'why keep me as slave' and you can go to the next 'level' with her, if my explanation is not enough sorry and try the wiki in the page relationships.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes