Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
from level 200+ Sensitivity Points are just unusable , you can't lower them any longer , but you keep getting them every 5 levels ... just why ?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Master of Puppets Ah, thanks, I'll see what can be done. I wonder if it saves the levels after applying perk bonuses.

Erafel What's with your cock sensitivity?

P.S.: Hmmm looking at it. There seem to be hidden fetish trackers? One of them is above 48.000 so I dunno what to make of that. Kinda tough to find my old fetish levels in the older saves, vecause of variable name changes.

Last edited:

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
Master of Puppets Ah, thanks, I'll see what can be done. I wonder if it saves the levels after applying perk bonuses.

P.S.: Hmmm looking at it. There seem to be hidden fetish trackers? One of them is above 48.000 so I dunno what to make of that. Kinda tough to find my old fetish levels in the older saves, vecause of variable name changes.

Some perks from monster girls give additional sensitivity , like those, in summary , they can give you A LOT of sensetivity , but they're worth it

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Oh, those. Strange I thought that on the level up screen it shows your base and not everything after adding perks, atleast it did for me...

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Some perks from monster girls give additional sensitivity , like those, in summary , they can give you A LOT of sensetivity , but they're worth it
it would be nice if the sensitivity points worked also for the sensitivities acquired in the perks but I think this could generate a lot of bugs, like someone who took the "succubus sex toy" perk and removed the additional sensitivity with points and then lost this perk could end up getting even negative sensitivity in some cases, and breaking the game.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Eh, I think that could be circumvented by looking if the sensitivity goes into the negatives and then giving you points for every step it goes back towards the actual minimum.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

The first few are the visible fetishes, then the rest are addictions like Manticore venom or addiction to Sofia. Fetish objects have a 'name' and a 'Level' property, the name will show which is which. Enter [(i,player.FetishList[i].name) for i in range(8)] into the console to show which fetish is in which slot, then player.FetishList[i].Level = x where i is the slot you want to change and x is what you want to change it to. Careful not to go below zero, that might have strange effects.

Oct 26, 2017
Procrastination and still haven't checked Kotone's stuff. Threshold will have finished the labyrinth before I get to it... :FacePalm:
No but most of the scenes are replayable.
To add to this, non-replayable scenes can also be replayed using the console (Shift+O) like most Ren'py games.

For a quick and dirty gallery, you can just slideshow the images from within the game in developer mode so you also get the layers merged conveniently, as Threshold did an awesome job with layers (and so did the respective artists) but you don't exactly want them in a standalone slideshow. (Shift+D)

Oct 26, 2017
Um, okay, here's one for you ThresholdMGD - I think we've seen this before, isn't it a post-update thing?

Went to the Willpower Temple after updating my save and... Lillian showed up with the church menu. And she just won't vanish either. How kind of her to accompany the MC all the way to the top... Truly an angel. :sneaky:

lillian_wtf_are_you_doing_here_go_back_to_town_you_are_a_priestess_this_is_a_temple_not_your_c...png

Edit: Kotone forces her to vanish. Aw, and here I was expecting unexpected yuri. Funny bug though, she didn't disappear until she got overridden by another sprite in the middle and kept following the MC.

Can be fixed by simply visiting the Church and leaving, otherwise she'll appear just about everywhere with the church prompt until there's a dissolve or a sprite override.

I don't want her to go away though, it's the best feature ever! Lillian please stay by my side, best surprise party member 10/10 would invite again~

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Um, okay, here's one for you ThresholdMGD - I think we've seen this before, isn't it a post-update thing?

Went to the Willpower Temple after updating my save and... Lillian showed up with the church menu. And she just won't vanish either. How kind of her to accompany the MC all the way to the top... Truly an angel. :sneaky:

View attachment 1281416

Edit: Kotone forces her to vanish. Aw, and here I was expecting unexpected yuri. Funny bug though, she didn't disappear until she got overridden by another sprite in the middle and kept following the MC.

Can be fixed by simply visiting the Church and leaving, otherwise she'll appear just about everywhere with the church prompt until there's a dissolve or a sprite override.

I don't want her to go away though, it's the best feature ever! Lillian please stay by my side, best surprise party member 10/10 would invite again~
Pretty sure that's just a hiccup with the file updating for one reason or another. xD
If you find another way to consistently make Lillian appear like this though do let me know.

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure that's just a hiccup with the file updating for one reason or another. xD
If you find another way to consistently make Lillian appear like this though do let me know.
Will do, thanks for the quick reply! Also putting my money on the update process since it did that the last time, it's really minor though (and quite funny to have Lillian follow you around for a little while if you don't send her back "where she belongs", heh).

Nothing breaks in the process as long as you "stop spending time with Lillian", though I should indeed test the actual church options to ensure that part doesn't cause massive breakage. Thanks for all the fixes and additions so far, as usual! :)

Reactions: ThresholdMGD

Oct 26, 2017
oh... well i got the censored version xD
I was about to say "this is intended, some of the image bubbles are not yet implemented" but oof. Text rendering issue? :unsure:

Someone else posted this one iirc a bit earlier.

(Also just noticed the "character shape" feature. Gets a bit harder to self-insert as another gender with a torso but hey, it's customisable and still flat, not complaining :D)

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So I removed all the mods I had when the update broke them. Now that some of them are working again, I tried to re-install some of them (using the latest versions) such GorgonsGarden. For some reason though, when I load my game and update my save, the mod content is just... not there. I get no error message or game crash but it appears as the though the mod just isnt installed.

Dec 8, 2019
Why add CGs for an enemy that barely uses that attack outside of intimacy, why not add a cg to a generic enemy, would that not be more efficient?

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes