decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This game has CG!?

Is there a gallery I can unlock!?
2 cg (aiko, kotone), some close-ups and the rest are portraits
but thres said there will be more cgs in the future:sneaky:
also, no gallery this is not a standard rpg it's a one of a kind masterpiece:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
1 cg (aiko), some close-ups and the rest are portraits
but thres said there will be more cgs in the future:sneaky:
also, no gallery this is not a standard rpg it's a one of a kind masterpiece:cool:
And if I remember well, the main idea is to focus on Unique Monster Girls "Signature Move", right ?

For exemple, if Mika receive a Cgs it will 100 % be related to her ass. :LOL:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
If you're starved for content and haven't tried mods so far I can recommend Beach Party, Ilveria, Gorgon's Garden and Night Gaunt's Lair. They all have good art and amount of content, plus they're complete packages, you're guaranteed to find something you like in any of those mods.
Personally I like the Gordon and Night Gaunt the most, they hit my most critical spots.

Reactions: Nevart and L30

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Yes.
Exactly 1 (one).
Just to be sure (I'm getting a hard time trying to find out in the web what does CG stand for, closer result I found was "Computer Graphics" I think), when you talk about CG's, You mean during battles only?

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I have fought aiko soooooooooo many times and I can promise you I have never EVER seen her use anything related to her tits.

I started playing this game a week ago, and got her scene in battle in the first fight against her. Pretty sure you're extremely unlucky if you genuinely haven't gotten her scene in-battle yet.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I started playing this game a week ago, and got her scene in battle in the first fight against her. Pretty sure you're extremely unlucky if you genuinely haven't gotten her scene in-battle yet.
I think this is just a unluck 'strike', besides this scene can be view in another way if go talk to her, that's why is better put efforts in CG for unique character because if you want to review the same scene you can just visit the NPC and you have to remember the CGs aparently take much time to be make so its dificult to give multiple CG for the characters.

Reactions: decker2

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
And if I remember well, the main idea is to focus on Unique Monster Girls "Signature Move", right ?

For exemple, if Mika receive a Cgs it will 100 % be related to her ass. :LOL:
Yes, it was at point when I faced her that I noticed this was a Text exclusive based adventure.
I noticed because I was reading a lot about her hypothetical ass... & how I'm hypothetically worshiping it... hypothetically...
I decided to lose on purpose... which usually results in CG or an H-Scene...
& instead I got a lengthy & detailed description of what was supposedly happening in the supposed H-Scene.
& I realized "wait a sec... THERE'S NO CG HERE! Come to think of it... I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SO FAR! Everything's all implied!! NOO!! I spent about a solid 40 minutes on theory!"

Don't get me wrong, it's beautifully drawn... backgrounds AND girls
& the dialogue is solid
the slime girl is adorable
But it was embarassing to find out this was a text exclusive game after so much time of gameplay...

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
But it was embarassing to find out this was a text exclusive game after so much time of gameplay...
don't be sad. all the girls have pretty portraits with lots of expressions:love:

also, there are technically 2 more girls (+ aiko) who already have cgs:
kotone has cgs for her tits/feet and butt scenes (forgot to mention these):oops:
and sofia has these close-ups but they're experimental...

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm hoping the level drain system includes Sofia (restores her powers as the sheer amount of xp/"spiritual power" far exceeds the energy of mere common souls and is used as a sort of "endgame" relationship route with her.
The more xp she consumes = more affection/attachment/addiction to draining your levels if a more dom route (cue Sofia turns into a "mommy dom" type aspect to really play up how Ancilla discusses how disillusioned/detached she is compared to before and explains why she didnt care for ruling...rather doting over her prized ones/precious (overzealous soul consuming via "loving them to death") maybe play in some yandere angle?) she has towards you, fixing her emotional detachment?).

Or possibly a way to restore Feng if Kotone's relationship is deep enough she asks given your ability to withstand it (certain level threshold enabling that portion of your stronger spiritual power possibly being able to be used as a catalyst) and mutual trust (and deepen the feeling with Kotone... maybe even open up a 3P relationship dynamic given Kotone's love for you and deep attachment to Feng? idk).

Last idea, the Oni sisters are able to absorb your spiritual energy it to empower themselves, maybe play into the gts/growth fetish people a bit. Some backstory about how they were basically far bigger during the wars with the ability to consume/souls/etc and more or less turn the tide of battles/siege towns/etc on their own but over time the power waned to their current state being their weakest, kind of similar to Sofia's state. Possibly enabling certain relationship dynamics as well.

I'm looking forward to the level drain implementation. I like the idea of a few different characters being able to level drain to cause certain effects especially to add to lore with them, and to an extent with the characters in place now really think these three have really good potential for storybuilding as well.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
also, there are technically 2 more girls (+ aiko) who already have cgs:
kotone has cgs for her tits/feet and butt scenes (forgot to mention these):oops:
and sofia has these close-ups but they're experimental...
That's why I asked if CG's were considered as such only during battles. I was kinda WTH when I saw something about a new fan signature commemorating the game's first CG and that it was about Aiko's CG, I thought it would be one of Sophia's (because as you can see, I already got a fan signature of one of Kotone's CG's, and I guess Sophia's close-ups were in the game way before them).

Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
That's why I asked if CG's were considered as such only during battles.
well pics during scenes count as cgs, so i guess people just forgot about kotone (i have):oops:
she must have used her hypnosis, to erase our memories:eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
well cgs count for pics during scenes so i guess people just forgot about kotone (i have):oops:
she must have used her hypnosis, to erase our memories:eek:
People are just too spoiled with other stuff nowadays with wanting animated stuff, I'm guilty of it myself with wanting mostly animated stuff, and not the older styled frame by frame visual novel stuff.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
People are just too spoiled with other stuff nowadays with wanting animated stuff, I'm guilty of it myself with wanting mostly animated stuff, and not the older styled frame by frame visual novel stuff.
Tbh I got hooked on the VN/relationship building/combat system aspect of this game. There have been times I just like playing it straight up, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The game is actually good H-game or not. As to the animated stuff? MG/otherwise theres a lot of material already out there and I'm fully behind them focusing on the core content itself. I guess I should say as much on the patreon tbh. The engagement and openness they've shown people on here has been a massive plus for me knowing what to do in appreciation.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Shit at level 15 I can't beat Nara help please
grinding to get stronger would help, but here's a couple helpful hints. She's weak to breast attacks, so focus on those. Her attacks focus on Seduction and afflicting Charm, prepping against that would also help. She's also super resistant to Charm as well, in case that's part of your usual fighting style.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes