John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Nara is my farm girl, if I can't beat her I use the perk that gives me experience for losing, and items etc. When you can beat her you can just ctrl it all, rest go back and forth, you'll be level 30-40 in no time :), though could be worth farming elsewhere ofc, but it's easy to just get to her and gain quite good experience. I'm sure there are better ways but that is what I do.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, apologies once again for the infrequent responses and update news. Conditions are largely the same over here unfortunately. However, there has been a mild improvement as the source of the recent threat is no longer a concern and I am able to use my own office and computer during breaks once again. Thank you to everyone who answered questions and provided information while I have been indisposed.

The mods seem impressive. The game is quite starved for content as is, how do they stack in writing quality against the base game itself? I'm thinking of giving the dragon mod a try.
Many of the mods are of fairly high quality and are highly praised by the part of the community that do indulge in MGD's modding scene. In fact, Gren was originally a mod character that was made into canon content. I haven't really tried any of the newer mods given the constraints on my time for the past year and a third or so, but some of the players that help point out typos and grammatical errors in the base game do help with checking over the writing of the mods as well.

Kaa's mods like Pale Priestess and Beach Party, Gorgon's Garden, Night Gaunt and Mari the Butterfly are all highly praised. Waifupocalypse was the gold standard mod of the past, but the creator of that mod has left the community and is working on their own game now. Waifupocalypse is still maintained by members of the community and kept up to date so that it can function in newer builds, so that's a fair endorsement for a mod that is no longer being expanded upon. That said, Waifupocalypse does feature Cryswar's distinctive writing style and while it is well done, it is more obvious that the content was written by someone else. Overall, I'd say give all of the mods a try, you may be pleasantly surprised and find one or more of them are quite to your liking.

I do hope that you find this helpful and that you are able to enjoy MGD's modding scene as well, destroyerofassholes.

Indeed, I was using an ATI, that is probably the issue. And yes, I understand that it is a Ren'Py issue, but I thought that it perhaps might be noteworthy. Good luck!
It is quite noteworthy and useful to pass along to Ren'Py's developers at the very least. That said, there is an update on this front as the individual who created the issue for this on Github reported that the blind fix worked for them. The next Ren'Py update is still in prerelease, but once the update is out and Threshold is able to update to the newer version of Ren'Py, then this issue should be corrected for you.

I do hope that you find this informative, Blissful and you as welll, Ronraydan, given you experienced a similar issue.

Regarding L30 post, I understand then that every character you can't fight in a 1v2 situation (or more like imps) is in fact a unique monster.

So, those monsters girls are just considered as "generic monster" as long are they are unnamed and doesn't have side story or expanded content

Which mean that currently Alraune / Minotaur / Mimic / Tengu / Lizard Girl (not sure about that one) COULD ( I said could not would) receive more content and become unique girls.

ALRIGHT ! we NEED to know what happens to MC when he lose to Tengu in face sitting stance but suddenly next patch make his warp stone doesn't work.
Apologies, but I may have given you the wrong impression. The Tengu's case of being a true unique classified as a generic is due to Word of Venereae. Threshold has explicitly stated that the Tengu is the same one every time much like the Lumiren in the Caverns is the same individual every time as well as that has also been specified by Threshold. But for a little in-game evidence of the Tengu being unique, there is a single line by the Tengu Harpies when trying to struggle out of their Face Sitting stance where the Tengu Harpy says "'No! The tengu said this the best ways to get a guy to like you, so I'm not letting you get away!'" That line is just one of her possible responses however, so it is very easy to miss along with being the only line that seems to refer to the Tengu as a singular entity. Also gives a little insight into her thought process since she apparently believes that sitting on a guy's face is the most effective technique to win him over.

That said, rather than all individual generics possibly being uniques that were just classified as generics due to time constraints, the Tengu is an outlier that Threshold has specifically stated as being a specific individual. That likely could have something to do with the fact that the Will-Power Temple already has several unique characters: Kotone, Aiko, and Mimi (Bed-chan) on the Willpower side; Minoni and Feng on the Power side; and Shizu, Himika, and Mizuko in the central area. Compound this with Kotone being one of the characters with the most content in the game and it becomes an even more understandable position to have taken given the 8 other uniques besides the potential 9th in the form of the Tengu. Compare this density of unique characters to other locations in the game, the Temple even beat out the Town before more patrons were added to the Inn/Brothel. Even then, the customers at the Inn could be classified as actually belonging to a different location as Mara and Galvi will likely have the bulk of their content in the Capital while Beris will probably be fleshed out more in the Labyrinth and possibly the Capital as well.

The only other generic that could possibly be a singular entity rather than just a representative of a group based on current evidence and statements is the Red Matango. The Red Matango does have a progress/affection stat that can be raised or lowered depending on your responses during the Red Matango Ambush event in the Forest Dungeon. So she could be unique as well. None of the other generics currently have anything that could suggest that they are unique characters temporarily classified as generics due to not having enough time to flesh them out further at the time.

I do hope that this helps clarify the situation, Gwedelino.

Yeah, I'm still getting this issue with mods. I've taken to just disabling them all for now.

EDIT: I tired a couple other mods, most notably the Sitting mod and Challenge mod. While the monsters in the sitting mod had their new attacks etc, the events from the Challenge mod werent showing up. Might be an issue specifically with events?

EDIT 2: Tried a fresh install of the game along with a new save file and the mods worked. Loaded up my old saves and was able to play them fine on my old saves. After saving , closing and reopening/ loading my game however, the mods disappeared again.

EDIT 3: Think I may of fixed the issue by deleting persistent and auto save files out of the appdata/renpy/mongirl folder.
That's bizarre. I was not able to replicate that issue on my end unfortunately. Glad to hear that it sounds like you found a solution. If the error crops up again, perhaps attach a save to a post so it can be analyzed to see what exactly is going on. Out of curiosity, did the Update Save function in the Options menu have any impact on initializing the mod content and having it be detected and work with old saves or was that function not used during those tests? I'm not certain if it would have worked, but given the mods did work on new saves from a fresh installation, that does have me curious as to whether or not running the Update Save function would have allowed the mods to work on the existing saves.

Here's hoping that the mods continue to work for you, tony_redgrave.

Changing the subject a bit, I've seen a few comments talking about the new mod releases, and so I have a mod-related question from like 2 months ago: Anyone knows if "Mari the Butterfly" mod will receive an update for these recent game versions (I mean, 23.8a and 23.8b)? The game's fandom page says it's currently a broken mod, and I'd really like to have it back along with the latest game version.
Currently, other modders are updating Mari so that the mod works in newer versions with Elric being responsible for the last Mari compatibility update. epickark is still working on Mari but has not released a compatibility update because they are working on new content to complete the mod. So other modders are picking up the slack to keep the mod functional so that kark can focus on finishing Mari's content before they move on to their next modding projects for MGD.

That's why I asked if CG's were considered as such only during battles. I was kinda WTH when I saw something about a new fan signature commemorating the game's first CG and that it was about Aiko's CG, I thought it would be one of Sophia's (because as you can see, I already got a fan signature of one of Kotone's CG's, and I guess Sophia's close-ups were in the game way before them).
I specified that it was the first erotic CG, as in the first sex scene CG for that commemorative signature banner I created for Aiko. I made the signature for Kotone's stepping CG as well, which was the first CG in MGD, but it is not a purely lurid CG. While it could be used alongside content written to be titillating, Kotone's stepping CG is not intrinsically erotic. It could be used for a lewd scene, but given that she is clothed and there are no definitively lubricious elements present to make clear that it is explicitly a sex scene, it is just a broad purpose CG that could be used in a variety of ways, erotic or otherwise.

I do hope that this adequately addresses your questions, HumanRug.

I'm hoping the level drain system includes Sofia (restores her powers as the sheer amount of xp/"spiritual power" far exceeds the energy of mere common souls and is used as a sort of "endgame" relationship route with her.
The more xp she consumes = more affection/attachment/addiction to draining your levels if a more dom route (cue Sofia turns into a "mommy dom" type aspect to really play up how Ancilla discusses how disillusioned/detached she is compared to before and explains why she didnt care for ruling...rather doting over her prized ones/precious (overzealous soul consuming via "loving them to death") maybe play in some yandere angle?) she has towards you, fixing her emotional detachment?).

Or possibly a way to restore Feng if Kotone's relationship is deep enough she asks given your ability to withstand it (certain level threshold enabling that portion of your stronger spiritual power possibly being able to be used as a catalyst) and mutual trust (and deepen the feeling with Kotone... maybe even open up a 3P relationship dynamic given Kotone's love for you and deep attachment to Feng? idk).

Last idea, the Oni sisters are able to absorb your spiritual energy it to empower themselves, maybe play into the gts/growth fetish people a bit. Some backstory about how they were basically far bigger during the wars with the ability to consume/souls/etc and more or less turn the tide of battles/siege towns/etc on their own but over time the power waned to their current state being their weakest, kind of similar to Sofia's state. Possibly enabling certain relationship dynamics as well.

I'm looking forward to the level drain implementation. I like the idea of a few different characters being able to level drain to cause certain effects especially to add to lore with them, and to an extent with the characters in place now really think these three have really good potential for storybuilding as well.
It seems unlikely that Sofia will be included in the Level Drain system given Sofia's existing drain scene. In one of her defeat scenes, Sofia will drain all of your stats and levels, stopping just before she drains your soul, just to state that they do not really do anything for her before she eventually returns everything she absorbed. It is quite likely that Sofia is completely maxed out given she has devoured millions of souls, and likely the stats and levels of a number of her victims as well. She is clearly much more physically powerful than her appearance and currently revealed stats may suggest given she is able to crack the floor of the Forest Dungeon with a single stomp during her Collar scenes. While Sofia does state she is not quite as powerful as she was when she was devouring souls, rather than having directly lost power, it could be a situation similar to Arcueid from Tsukihime and having to use a portion of her power to restrain her soul-thirst so that she just does not go on a rampage and start consuming everyone before her given she stopped soul-eating cold turkey.

If anything, Level Drain will probably be specific to a future NPC, and perhaps a few other characters. That way people who enjoy the content can freely indulge in it while those who do not will not have to worry about their efforts leveling up their character being undone. Just like those who enjoy grinding to a degree will be able to use the Rebirth system to continually grind and power up their character somehow while resetting their level to 1 each time they hit the eventual level cap of 100.

While this may be disappointing, I do hope that you find this enlightening, Gojii.

Shit at level 15 I can't beat Nara help please
lazyrick, Volta, and HumanRug already provided some advice, and thank you very much for that, but I'll try to elaborate a little more. As lazyrick stated, her primary weakness is to Breast focused attacks and she also has mild weaknesses to Seduction and Mouth focused attacks. She is highly resistant to Pain attacks and has a mild resistance to Vaginal and Ass focused attacks. Everything else is neutral. So, using the Breast focused attack that aligns with your primary offensive stat would be the most effective strategy unless you are Power focused as Pinch Nipples is a dual-type Breast and Pain attacks. Alternatively, if you are an Allure Build and have been speccing your perks for Foreplay, Seduction, and/or Mouth attacks, Allure's Sensually Seductive Kiss would fairly effective as it is a dual-type attack that targets both Seduction and Mouth sensitivities. While targeting those two weaknesses is still not as good as a Breast focused attack when comparing base weaknesses, your Perk selection could make it a superior option. Nara also has no resistance to Aphrodisiacs, so you can also try a turtle build where you focus on healing, buffing your defenses, and stacking Aphrodisiacs on Nara to whittle her down and only attacking occasionally to speed up the process or reduce her Spirit as she has 3 Spirit.

Now, Nara is fairly straightforward in her attacks, with Seduction being a notable tool in her arsenal. She also has a penchant to inflict Charm. So do not use Cold Runes as while they can help deal with her Charm, they'll make you take more damage from her Seductive attacks. If her Charming you and locking you into a Stance proves problematic, then either use Stoic Runes to help avoid the status effect or bring Ugli Herbs to cure the condition. Finally, Nara has a few buffs she'll use at times, one is a weaker but longer lasting buff to her Technique. The other buff is the one you'll need to watch out for as her Sensual Dance gives her a massive two turn buff to Allure. So it is similar to you using the Power Up! skill to make your next attack incredibly hard hitting. So when Nara uses Sensual Dance, focus on protecting yourself the next turn to mitigate the damage you'll sustain. One option is if you have a Restraint skill like the Bondage Net, Magical Binding spell, or Pin skill, you can try to Restrain her and prevent her from being able to take advantage of Sensual Dance's buff as Nara has low resistance to Restraints.

I do hope that you find this helpful if this advice is not too late and you have not succeeded in defeating Nara yet, Kratmann.

how do i fix this?
More information and the full traceback file would be helpful in determining what caused this issue. When exactly did the crash occur, upon game startup, loading a save, or performing a certain action? Secondly, are you using a clean installation or do you have any mods added? Right now I'd just be guessing at what went wrong and what you may need to do to fix the issue and resume playing. Unfortunately, I may be a little slow to respond given my current commitments, but if I'm not able to promptly respond, other helpful individuals could help you solve the issue as well once more information has been provided to help determine what exactly is causing the problem.

While this is not immediately helpful, I'm certain we can pinpoint the issue and help you solve it with more details, IAmNotJohnSon.

Now for the update news. The upcoming update is planned to be released today, but it may not be out until late at night or it could be delayed a day or two if major bugs are discovered. So, there may be a pleasant surprise in the thread later today or in the coming days.

As for new content added since my last update news post, Vili's new art has been added to the game as well as the ability to toggle whether she has a big bust or a huge bust. The toggle will appear when you meet her and allow you to pick which option you prefer. As for Stella, she has had two new sex scenes added that both clock in over 1,200 words in length, a talking scene with Stella that is roughly 900 words in length, another 1,100 or so words of content split across various scenes that does include some lewd content, another new scene that is erotic but not a sex scene, some of her content had variant lines added, another lewd scene that is roughly 900 words in length, and finally the ability to take Stella with us.

Yes, you've read that correctly, you'll be able to take Stella with you and enjoy her content in the privacy of your room at the Inn. Stella will only be around 25% complete after this update, so taking Stella with us will likely be fleshed out in a future update. So while her functionality may be basic at the moment, there are plenty of ways Stella could develop in the future. But until then, feel free to enjoy your bag wife in the comfort of your room. As for other efforts, the new content has been tested and doesn't seem to explode thus far, so here's hoping that trend continues. Additionally, Stella's menus have been consolidated and reworked.

However, Threshold has not only been working on Stella as there is a new art teaser up that supporters can view. For those who have a preference for other soft anatomical features or are just tired of all the new breast focused art content between Aiko's paizuri CG and Vili's new sprite, there is a teaser of art assets for Sofia's shapely posterior available for your viewing pleasure. So ass aficionados rejoice, there is a spectacular view that can be previewed for now and will make its way into the game at a later point in time.

EDIT: Looks like Sofiass is being added with this update after all. So if you want to see succubutt, that should be possible when the update is released.

I do hope that everyone interested in this update news finds this at least a little useful.

Now as for modding news, there is not much to report. The Dragon mod has received some fixes and typo corrections.

The Dragon Mod v1.02 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

Meanwhile, the Challenge Mod expanded the Double Elf Rest Ambush Event in v1.33 and received bugfixes and polish in v1.34.

The Challenge Mod v1.34 can be directly downloaded from Discord .

I do hope that everyone interested in this modding news finds this at least a little helpful.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I specified that it was the first erotic CG, as in the first sex scene CG for that commemorative signature banner I created for Aiko. I made the signature for Kotone's stepping CG as well, which was the first CG in MGD, but it is not a purely lurid CG. While it could be used alongside content written to be titillating, Kotone's stepping CG is not intrinsically erotic. It could be used for a lewd scene, but given that she is clothed and there are no definitively lubricious elements present to make clear that it is explicitly a sex scene, it is just a broad purpose CG that could be used in a variety of ways, erotic or otherwise.

I do hope that this adequately addresses your questions, @HumanRug.
Yeah, it does. Though, like Tommy Vercetti said, "I guess it's just a perspective thing.". Given my tastes, I find Kotone's stepping CG more erotic than Aiko's CG (I'm not sure if I'm using the term right, what I mean is that Aiko's CG is far from turning me on, in fact it "turns me off" XD, the exact opposite of Kotone's said CG). Again, they're just my tastes, I'm pretty aware that most men in this world are big fans of big tits hahaha
Anyway, thanks for explaining, pal

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
How close is the game to being finished content wise? With a name like v23.8b it's hard to tell lol
I'd say about halfway there, keeping in mind the areas still in planning are less than the ones already in the game (or the same amount, not entirely sure), and that such areas surely will have some side quests involving new characters (which will eventually have their sprites, and drawing the sprites takes its time if I'm not wrong).

Kunt

May 6, 2018
these 2 are no battle fuck just regular rape with corruption:cautious:

we still don't have the battle fuck tag:(
but i made a thread about it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/we-need-a-battle-fuck-tag.67518/
the game list there is not complete but i will add some more games to it;)
What do you mean? Both those games have entire combat mechanics around fighting while lewd actions are happening at the same time.
Tales of androgyny has a very complex and extensive combat system with all sort of positions that change your aproach from enemy to enemy, and also completely changes depending if you wanna be the proactive or the submissive one in the fight.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
What do you mean? Both those games have entire combat mechanics around fighting while lewd actions are happening at the same time.
Tales of androgyny has a very complex and extensive combat system with all sort of positions that change your aproach from enemy to enemy, and also completely changes depending if you wanna be the proactive or the submissive one in the fight.
no they have standard fights with weapons and stuff to beat up your opponent:cautious:
sex is only used for rape and it also corrupts the mc into a slut...

battle fuck has no weapons (except sex toys and bondage gear):p
battle fuck games are all about sex fights and nothing else!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

marcuskuno

Mar 2, 2020
How does the slider in character creation work? I'm assuming higher % means you're weaker? Or is that your resistance and you want it be lower for the kinks you like?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.
vili's new hair looks stupid...
but she has a nude portrait now, so i take it:love:
but i'll keep the old banner

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
v23.9 is now out for Stella Revisions and art for her, as well as new content for Selena, Vili's Revised Art, and butt CGs for Sofia. There's also some changes to player progression early game.
BAG.png
I'm gonna miss Old Vili, Atleast her New art is good.
Gonna wait for the bugfix now.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I'd say about halfway there, keeping in mind the areas still in planning are less than the ones already in the game (or the same amount, not entirely sure), and that such areas surely will have some side quests involving new characters (which will eventually have their sprites, and drawing the sprites takes its time if I'm not wrong).
As far as I know :

1) Forest
2) Forest Dungeon
3) Mountain
4) Will Power Temple
5) Caverns
6) The Labyrinth
7) The Desert
8) The Desert Dungeon
9) The Monster Girl Capital City
10) The Casino
11) The Demon Queen Castle

Got something about elf village too (# 4 319) but not sure about that.

EDIT : My number are not related to the order of appearance of the zones

Kunt

May 6, 2018
no they have standard fights with weapons and stuff to beat up your opponent:cautious:
sex is only used for rape and it also corrupts the mc into a slut...

battle fuck has no weapons (except sex toys and bondage gear):p
battle fuck games are all about sex fights and nothing else!
I mean, you are just objectively wrong, but feel free to be condescending while spamming passive aggressive emotes, I dont care, lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: decker2

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
As far as I know :

1) Forest
2) Forest Dungeon
3) Mountain
4) Will Power Temple
5) Caverns
6) The Labyrinth
7) The Desert
8) The Desert Dungeon
9) The Monster Girl Capital City
10) The Casino
11) The Demon Queen Castle

Got something about elf village too (# 4 319) but not sure about that.

EDIT : My number are not related to the order of appearance of the zones
will it be added in that order and how long until we see a new location like the labyrinth? next update or there are more planned before that happens ? not trying to rush things, just curious :D

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
will it be added in that order and how long until we see a new location like the labyrinth? next update or there are more planned before that happens ? not trying to rush things, just curious :D
Next is the Labyrinth and now that 23.9 is out I believe that is being worked on for 24.0. After that is the capital city, then the casino.

Reactions: Nevart and Bacher

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
the new stella events dont seem to want to trigger for me, purple bag show up but nothing happens and it just seem to entirely skip the event and continue on with the others, i updated the save but its kinda old now so might not work anymore, can the mods break the save ?

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Next is the Labyrinth and now that 23.9 is out I believe that is being worked on for 24.0. After that is the capital city, then the casino.
Didn't know about this order.

I thought Deset would come before the Monster Girl Capital City.

Gonna have to wait a long time before we got the Desert Monster Girls A.K.A THE BEST monsters girls.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Didn't know about this order.

I thought Deset would come before the Monster Girl Capital City.

Gonna have to wait a long time before we got the Desert Monster Girls A.K.A THE BEST monsters girls.
here is the official list of the planned areas by threshold sensei himself:

also
I mean, you are just objectively wrong, but feel free to be condescending while spamming passive aggressive emotes, I dont care, lmao.
and you obviously don't understand what battle fuck is:FacePalm:
play the games on this list:
https://f95zone.to/threads/list-of-sex-fight-games.90368/#post-6321160
then hopefully you will see the difference between regular rape/corruption and battle fuck;)
battle fuck is above rape, don't confuse them. they are not the same....

battle fuck is all about sex and nothing else:love:
(in other words, it's just consensual and competitive sex)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes